SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe someone has already said this but the final two could be not necessarily the pictures on the magazine. Have the stories themselves been found to be accurate? The pictures might be misleading us...I know that's shocking....:stirthepot 

I really think it did come down to Drew vs Brooks. Not at FRC though. It might be whether she can let Drew go and bring Brooks back.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Maybe someone has already said this but the final two could be not necessarily the pictures on the magazine. Have the stories themselves been found to be accurate? The pictures might be misleading us...I know that's shocking....:stirthepot 

I really think it did come down to Drew vs Brooks. Not at FRC though. It might be whether she can let Drew go and bring Brooks back.

idk Barb, I really believe its Brooks or nothing. And if she chose a default, its Chris, but not Drew. I think Drew got his second chance because of the "twist and turns" relating to Brooks.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm

F1-Brooks
F2-probably Chris but could be Drew

It ends up being Brooks or nothing. You can't be that much in love and pick your F2....she would go home.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:53 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

idk Barb, I really believe its Brooks or nothing. And if she chose a default, its Chris, but not Drew. I think Drew got his second chance because of the "twist and turns" relating to Brooks.

It is Brooks or nothing. But if he wasn't there for a spell, only Drew and Chris left. Deciding to bring Brooks back would mean cutting someone . That someone is Drew. No Drew exit in Limo. Just Chris and Brooks. To easy to call Drew F1 like that even for sluethers. Between just Chris and Drew I really think Drew is more impactful on Des. With the decision to bring back Brooks I say cut his closest competition and not put added stress on yourself. Whatever sadness you feel cutting Drew off will be replaced by Brooks filling that void. IMO of course.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:57 pm

I said on another thread that it's possible Des realizes she can't love her F3 & F2 back the way they deserve, and decides to let them go at the same time and prepares to go home alone ..Oh Oh .. her F1 appears and totally sweeps her off her feet ...That's Brooks for ya!! That would be a very passionate ending to her Bachelorette fairy tale ~~ firework  :fanningfan  I like this scenario !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Judiful, I really like that. I really hate to put Chris or Drew through a FRC if you know they will be let go. I think this ending is going to be romantic and a fairytale.:Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Judiful wrote:I said on another thread that it's possible Des realizes she can't love her F3 & F2 back the way they deserve, and decides to let them go at the same time and prepares to go home alone ..Oh Oh .. her F1 appears and totally sweeps her off her feet ...That's Brooks for ya!! That would be a very passionate ending to her Bachelorette  fairy tale ~~   firework       :fanningfan      I like this scenario !!

Me too. It i think there are two proposals. If Brooks back I say get rid of his closest competition . Do it privately so you can make yourself clear. Maybe be honest about the situation . Let them down easy. I wish she'd do that to the other guys but guess they wanted two proposals. I think if it's Chris as F2, he will be as gracious as Michael and Zak I'm departing. Drew might have a major meltdown . Makes for a good intro for Drew as next Bach IMO.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Judiful wrote:I said on another thread that it's possible Des realizes she can't love her F3 & F2 back the way they deserve, and decides to let them go at the same time and prepares to go home alone ..Oh Oh .. her F1 appears and totally sweeps her off her feet ...That's Brooks for ya!! That would be a very passionate ending to her Bachelorette  fairy tale ~~   firework       :fanningfan      I like this scenario !!

Me too. It i think there are two proposals. If Brooks back I say get rid of his closest competition . Do it privately so you can make yourself clear. Maybe be honest about the situation . Let them down easy. I wish she'd do that to the other guys but guess they wanted two proposals. I think if it's Chris as F2, he will be as gracious as Michael and Zak I'm departing. Drew might have a major meltdown . Makes for a good intro for Drew as next Bach IMO.
Barb.. I love how Ali let Chris L go. That was the humane way to go about it..but MF doesn't like humane ...he's sadistic . (This show is driving me bonkers. )
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Rolly wrote:Judiful, I really like that. I really hate to put Chris or Drew through a FRC if you know they will be let go. I think this ending is going to be romantic and a fairytale.:Clap: 
Rolly, Does this stupid show ever wake you up in the middle of the night ?? It's sure feeding my insomnia ...LOL :detective 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:37 pm

Judiful wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Barb..  I love how Ali let Chris L go. That was the humane way to go about it..but MF doesn't like humane ...he's sadistic . (This show is driving me bonkers. )

Watch how swiftly my like for Desiree will change if she hurts Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

Cecilia wrote:Life and Style says it's between Brooks and Drew.

It can't be. There are so many previews of Chris, it's unbelievable that he goes home any sooner than f2.

Chris got the most tv time this season.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Judiful, I hate to say it but I go to bed thinking about this show and wake up wanting to get on line to see if there is anything new. I don't do reality shows (is that what this is?!?) but with this one I'm hooked. I really do have a full life but I feel like this show has taken over the past few weeks. Is there a 12 step program for Des and Brooks? I hate TPTB, I feel manipulated and used...imagine how Des feels! I saw the magazine cover with Des being engaged and I poured myself a glass of wine...and it's not even 3:00 in the afternoon. I will be better on August 5th but until then I am addicted!hissyfit 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili