SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:
skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

I wonder WHY they broke up?
That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him...

Well I would say that's NOT acceptable in a relationship..:yes: 

No wonder the walls he's put up around his heart. Like do that once, shame on you. Let it happen twice, shame on me.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Life and Style says it's between Brooks and Drew.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:48 pm

BarbB222 wrote:The issue is not Brooks fear of commitment . He already told Des it's hard to stop and go. He feels so much for her but their moments are like being a time traveler. You reconnect , bond  then poof! You're gone. The HTD put it together for Brooks where he was willing to lower the walls. He just doesn't want to walk into heartbreak . He's seeing all these guys crazy over Des like him. Might have even heard from them they love her like Zak. Or see them return from HTD euphoric like him. Then he sees how shocked they are when they get sent home. Wouldn't that bring your walls up? Even a little? He has no clue what's going totally on in Des' mind no matter her reassurance. Even when Michael got sent home, he talks to Brooks in a deleted scene about how wonderful the date was , how he and Des connected etc. Then, WHAM! Michael gets sent home ! We know about James too Michael  says Brooks is insightful. What would you deduce in that after all of this? You would have a hard time being gungho. No way to talk out your feelings except with a producer who can mess further with your mind and feed you either insecurity or confidence depending on what their motive is. Then it's Des time. What would be your mindset if you were the one that was fed insecurity? Perhaps that's when we see a scene where Brooks is saying this is harder than I thought it would be. His feeling are developed , just no continual way to express them. Drew and Chris are different . They've convinced themselves that they are THE ONE. They operate on that confidence . They might not even analyze when someone goes home because it only means they are one step closer to Des. Their handlers could give them performance enhancing drugs in the form of verbal encouragement to keep going for Des because she likes it. And there you have it! Two different mind sets in amongst 3 different guys.
Just like the producers/handlers feed insincerities to Brooks, they also feed information to Drew and Chris to make them either confident or overly confident, depending on which way the storyline is going.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Hey 2observe - have you seen the life and style article ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 pm

2observe wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:The issue is not Brooks fear of commitment . He already told Des it's hard to stop and go. He feels so much for her but their moments are like being a time traveler. You reconnect , bond  then poof! You're gone. The HTD put it together for Brooks where he was willing to lower the walls. He just doesn't want to walk into heartbreak . He's seeing all these guys crazy over Des like him. Might have even heard from them they love her like Zak. Or see them return from HTD euphoric like him. Then he sees how shocked they are when they get sent home. Wouldn't that bring your walls up? Even a little? He has no clue what's going totally on in Des' mind no matter her reassurance. Even when Michael got sent home, he talks to Brooks in a deleted scene about how wonderful the date was , how he and Des connected etc. Then, WHAM! Michael gets sent home ! We know about James too Michael  says Brooks is insightful. What would you deduce in that after all of this? You would have a hard time being gungho. No way to talk out your feelings except with a producer who can mess further with your mind and feed you either insecurity or confidence depending on what their motive is. Then it's Des time. What would be your mindset if you were the one that was fed insecurity? Perhaps that's when we see a scene where Brooks is saying this is harder than I thought it would be. His feeling are developed , just no continual way to express them. Drew and Chris are different . They've convinced themselves that they are THE ONE. They operate on that confidence . They might not even analyze when someone goes home because it only means they are one step closer to Des. Their handlers could give them performance enhancing drugs in the form of verbal encouragement to keep going for Des because she likes it. And there you have it! Two different mind sets in amongst 3 different guys.
Just like the producers/handlers feed insincerities to Brooks, they also feed information to Drew and Chris to make them either confident or overly confident, depending on which way the storyline is going.

Exactly! Either they get fed performance enhancing encouragement or discouragement to feed the insecurity.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:Hey 2observe - have you seen the life and style article ?
No, but I read a post that says that it's between Drew and Brooks. So, I thinking that the F2 guys are Drew and Brooks.....but no that can't be because Spoiler #2 says that Chris is F2.giggling 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:59 pm

2observe wrote:
No, but I read a post that says that it's between Drew and Brooks.  So, I thinking that the F2 guys are Drew and Brooks.....but no that can't be because Spoiler #2 says that Chris is F2.giggling 

Its in the media thread.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
2observe wrote:
No, but I read a post that says that it's between Drew and Brooks.  So, I thinking that the F2 guys are Drew and Brooks.....but no that can't be because Spoiler #2 says that Chris is F2.giggling 

Its in the media thread.
Ok thanks.:Smiley: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 pm

So when we see her say I'm sorry thats to Chris as he is spared getting down on one knee?
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:51 pm

2observe wrote:

ITA...although I think Chris' original poem was super sweet and entirely his idea the subsequent ones seem like they were producer driven.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Maybe someone has already said this but the final two could be not necessarily the pictures on the magazine. Have the stories themselves been found to be accurate? The pictures might be misleading us...I know that's shocking....:stirthepot 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe someone has already said this but the final two could be not necessarily the pictures on the magazine. Have the stories themselves been found to be accurate? The pictures might be misleading us...I know that's shocking....:stirthepot 

I posted several previous covers in the Brooks thread and they have either been no pictures of the men or the real F2.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili