SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am

nutty1 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.  
Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

I may have to disagree! giggling 

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 002

I know I'm so behind here but...DEAR GOD :shock:  
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 pm

skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

Gorgeous. The last one was a model, I think. I have pics somewhere. Will get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Brooks' last girlfriend.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ1_zps54b36135

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ2_zps9812ae40

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ3_zps0c174e30

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ4_zps31ecd481

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ5_zpsde806a9b

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.  
Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

I may have to disagree! giggling 

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 002

Is it bad I wished he had dropped the towel. Embarressed!   That pic is hot!  :Drool: 

Holy mother of...wow. just wow.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm

The issue is not Brooks fear of commitment . He already told Des it's hard to stop and go. He feels so much for her but their moments are like being a time traveler. You reconnect , bond then poof! You're gone. The HTD put it together for Brooks where he was willing to lower the walls. He just doesn't want to walk into heartbreak . He's seeing all these guys crazy over Des like him. Might have even heard from them they love her like Zak. Or see them return from HTD euphoric like him. Then he sees how shocked they are when they get sent home. Wouldn't that bring your walls up? Even a little? He has no clue what's going totally on in Des' mind no matter her reassurance. Even when Michael got sent home, he talks to Brooks in a deleted scene about how wonderful the date was , how he and Des connected etc. Then, WHAM! Michael gets sent home ! We know about James too Michael says Brooks is insightful. What would you deduce in that after all of this? You would have a hard time being gungho. No way to talk out your feelings except with a producer who can mess further with your mind and feed you either insecurity or confidence depending on what their motive is. Then it's Des time. What would be your mindset if you were the one that was fed insecurity? Perhaps that's when we see a scene where Brooks is saying this is harder than I thought it would be. His feeling are developed , just no continual way to express them. Drew and Chris are different . They've convinced themselves that they are THE ONE. They operate on that confidence . They might not even analyze when someone goes home because it only means they are one step closer to Des. Their handlers could give them performance enhancing drugs in the form of verbal encouragement to keep going for Des because she likes it. And there you have it! Two different mind sets in amongst 3 different guys.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I have to say, that looks like a fun trip in Costa Rica.

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

canyonvue wrote:Brooks' last girlfriend.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ1_zps54b36135

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ2_zps9812ae40

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ3_zps0c174e30

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ4_zps31ecd481

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 48 BJ5_zpsde806a9b

Thanks Canyon....that fourth pic reminds me of Kiera Knightly! She appears down to earth and fun loving...similiar to Des. Brooks is hard to read or his edit is outstanding...he seems guarded and not as into Des as she is with him. Wonder how he's reacting to her kissing the other guys...don't really see her holding back with the others!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:17 pm

skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

I wonder WHY they broke up?
That's always telling.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Ariela wrote:

That's always telling.

He said in that questionnaire something about not agreeing on what was acceptable and not acceptable in a relationship.
BTW - his ex girlfriend is in the same social circles as Jef.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Ariela wrote:

That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him... not the other way around as RS has implied re: NYE photo.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling
I don't know if you may of missed it through the numerous convo's on here but it was also said by a few that when spoilers come out, they often originate at one spot, then get distributed elsewhere from there.  The one spot that they originate from is usually the Fleiss machine.  If that is the case here, then Fleiss can let out whatever he wants, then it gets disbursed everywhere else.  With that in mind, who's to say that the very first spoiler that came out about Brooks being gone, and Chris and Drew being the F2 with Drew the F1, isn't the correct one as it came from a completely different source than what the fleissmeister machine could of controlled.  I am not saying that it did happen this way, but what if?  Should that spoiler be eliminated from thought because it only came from one person?  Even if the other spoiler originated with one person being Fleiss??  Just putting more thoughts out there for consideration is all.

Actually, the first "spoiler", which I was not here to see, said that Brooks and Chris were gone. Then it changed to Brooks is F1. Which, IF that first spoiler were true AND the second spoilers (plural) are true, could be a hint at there being an "out of left field" switch at the end. :yes: 

question 
sorry, going to correct you.  It did say that Brooks and Chris were gone and Drew is the one left.  As far as the left field comment, that to me could easily be attributed to the fact that Brooks left and Des picked someone else that she also was very close to and finally broke through and stole her heart.  The ending can be lined up any numerous kinds of ways, depending on your fave and how YOU want things to work out.

considering I don't have a fave and am trying to sleuth the caps and the edit out with what we have, I am leaning towards the out of left field comment could actually be true if Brooks did indeed leave and especially after Des had been talking about falling in love with Brooks or love Brooks, she chooses someone else.

Again, the second spoiler could of been manufactured by the fleiss machine so considering how things are going with the edit, I am really questioning what we are being shown with the edit and caps as they don't really seem to be lining up with the second spoiler, yet they are lining up with the first spoiler.
Actually, Drew as F1 would be "out of left field" since not many veiwers think that Drew is eta: not in the running.

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 pm

sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:

That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him...

Well I would say that's NOT acceptable in a relationship..:yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili