SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh and 2 seasons to keep in mind while mulling over all this.....

1. Ali with frank leaving at the last minute
2. Jillian with taking Ed back

Ali leaving and Jake trying to get her back...

And 1 episode later she wanted to come back and he said no thanks.

Then why is Chris Harrison asking her what she wants to do next?

She said she wants to go home right after rejecting Brooks?  

Ali had the same problems.

IDK - these are all possibilities just like everyone is assuming that it was Brooks that left Des because of cold feet or whatever assumption folks are making about his reasons for leaving.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:NO, it doesn't make sense!  Why would Desiree say she wants to go home, etc then?  

Seems like you are just trying to fit anything to fit her rejecting Brooks.  If that's the case, he's at the MTA.

This could have happened after the F3 RC ?
It is perfectly within possibility that she let him go rather than he rejected her.

I'd sure wish you'd make up your mind. Seems like you are hell bent on fitting something I don't even get. Who is final 1 then?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 pm

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:NO, it doesn't make sense!  Why would Desiree say she wants to go home, etc then?  

Seems like you are just trying to fit anything to fit her rejecting Brooks.  If that's the case, he's at the MTA.

It is perfectly within possibility that she let him go rather than he rejected her.

It is but I'm not seeing it. Do you see him coming back if she rejects him?

Either way if the spoiler is correct - he has to 'come back'. Reid did it. And Ed did it on the opposite side of the spectrum.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Here is the order I see

1. knock on the door
2. crying at the pier
3. standing and crying
4. des back at the pier hunched over
5.  pacing and 'nothing i can do VOs'
6. brooks crying on his hand
7. limo ride

Could be but crying at the pier, she's leaning into him. He's holding her. If she's letting him go why do that? It's been noticed from that SC he's not hugging her but merely supporting her as she cries. If you were letting me go, I wouldn't be even touching you.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh and 2 seasons to keep in mind while mulling over all this.....

1. Ali with frank leaving at the last minute
2. Jillian with taking Ed back

Ali leaving and Jake trying to get her back...

And 1 episode later she wanted to come back and he said no thanks.

Then why is Chris Harrison asking her what she wants to do next?

She said she wants to go home right after rejecting Brooks?  

Ali had the same problems.

IDK - these are all possibilities just like everyone is assuming that it was Brooks that left Des because of cold feet or whatever assumption folks are making about his reasons for leaving.

Hello! It's due to that InTouch article saying GUYS leave and come back! Brooks is the one saying he's behind, it's not freaking made up and the preview makes it out to be DREW that leaves. So, someone leaves.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Either way if the spoiler is correct - he has to 'come back'. Reid did it. And Ed did it on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Then Desiree would have just cut Brooks at the F3 RC. That makes NO SENSE to keep him further.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:23 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I'd sure wish you'd make up your mind.  Seems like you are hell bent on fitting something I don't even get.  Who is final 1 then?  

What ? The entire board is hell bent on Brooks being F1 at the end and I'm fitting something ? Thats really funny.

How about you ask everyone else how they are so sure that Brooks is f1 without a shred of evidence other than the standard '4 sources', one of which doesn't even know why his F4 person is now sitting on a horse and picnicking with Des in Antigua !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm

2observe wrote:
SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD.  And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.

That freaky preview accomplished exactly what TPTB wanted. Viewer ratings were at an all time low and they needed to give them a boost. Mission accomplished. These guys are masters at the tease and making something out of nothing. Last season we get the preview where ChrisH comes to Sean waiting at the FRC setting and hands him a letter. All kinds of speculation went on about what that could mean. Did Catherine get cold feet. They didn't even have to get creative with it. They just cut it where it looked like Sean was tearing up. I think they were very creative with that preview. Lots of dubbing, lots of VO's. It was designed to make us think that she walks away alone. Is there craziness? Probably, but I can't help but think we're going to be scratching our heads and thinking, is that all there is? Just based on what has gone down in the past.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:25 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Then Desiree would have just cut Brooks at the F3 RC.  That makes NO SENSE to keep him further.

I have a question, atem. I've always assumed you were a Brooks fan, but are you? Or, do you like more than one person? Just curious, because you seem so dead set on making Brooks not the F1. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just wondered where you're coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Whether Brooks goes on his own or Des rejects him he still "leaves".

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Folks peace  I really do not see them giving us anything showing Brooks in Antigua or anything that can be SC'd to show who is F1. TPTB got exactly what they wanted and they HAVE to keep it up to keep viewers hooked. It's gonna be a rough couple of weeks. duh 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I'd sure wish you'd make up your mind.  Seems like you are hell bent on fitting something I don't even get.  Who is final 1 then?  

What ? The entire board is hell bent on Brooks being F1 at the end and I'm fitting something ? Thats really funny.

How about you ask everyone else how they are so sure that Brooks is f1 without a shred of evidence other than the standard '4 sources', one of which doesn't even know why his F4 person is now sitting on a horse and picnicking with Des in Antigua !

Hello, yes I have!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili