SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 am

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Last edited by Love_Me on Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 pm

I was reading a post elsewhere from an unspoiled friend. She said that Des & Drew had chemistry to burn in Barcelona and thought he was the sleeper until she saw the "scary preview". She has Brooks as the front runner and had thought he & Drew would be the f2 but that preview threw her off. I just thought it was interesting that she didn't mention Chris at all. Kind of fits the magazine that says Des is torn between Brooks & Drew after the HTDs. I'm sure others will know people with other opinions but just thought I'd share.

I'm still seeing Brooks as the f1 per spoilers but wouldn't be surprised with a twist in the end. Most think it's Brooks, some think Chris, and a tiny few think Drew as the possible f1. I won't go that far but am wondering where Drew really was in Des' mind. So many here have written him off as the default guy but I'm not so sure that's true. It certainly makes it interesting to watch the HTDs & FDs.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15370

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:25 pm

I honestly don't think Drew is as close and comfortable to Des as Chris and Brooks are, if i had to guess based on what we've seen so far, i'd say it's Brooks, followed by far Chris and then Drew.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:36 pm

albean99 wrote:I was reading a post elsewhere from an unspoiled friend. She said that Des & Drew had chemistry to burn in Barcelona and thought he was the sleeper until she saw the "scary preview". She has Brooks as the front runner and had thought he & Drew would be the f2 but that preview threw her off. I just thought it was interesting that she didn't mention Chris at all. Kind of fits the magazine that says Des is torn between Brooks & Drew after the HTDs. I'm sure others will know people with other opinions but just thought I'd share.

I'm still seeing Brooks as the f1 per spoilers but wouldn't be surprised with a twist in the end. Most think it's Brooks, some think Chris, and a tiny few think Drew as the possible f1. I won't go that far but am wondering where Drew really was in Des' mind. So many here have written him off as the default guy but I'm not so sure that's true. It certainly makes it interesting to watch the HTDs & FDs.  :Nod:

I can see a bit a of what you are saying, but that beach scene says otherwise.  If he was dumping her (as the preview suggests), what is she doing rubbing his back?  Why aren't they kissing?  Seems like to me that they both talked and knew it wasn't going to work.  Like he mentioned during the Atlantic City/Bryden thing.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:43 pm

bilolo wrote:I honestly don't think Drew is as close and comfortable to Des as Chris and Brooks are, if i had to guess based on what we've seen so far, i'd say it's Brooks, followed by far Chris and then Drew.

With Drew and Des, it's in their body language.  They also stay connected with their hands even when Drew is driving.  When we see Des and Drew they are mostly talking, kissing and holding hands, which sounds like a recipe for love to me.:Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:48 pm

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:I was reading a post elsewhere from an unspoiled friend. She said that Des & Drew had chemistry to burn in Barcelona and thought he was the sleeper until she saw the "scary preview". She has Brooks as the front runner and had thought he & Drew would be the f2 but that preview threw her off. I just thought it was interesting that she didn't mention Chris at all. Kind of fits the magazine that says Des is torn between Brooks & Drew after the HTDs. I'm sure others will know people with other opinions but just thought I'd share.

I can see a bit a of what you are saying, but that beach scene says otherwise.  If he was dumping her (as the preview suggests), what is she doing rubbing his back?  Why aren't they kissing?  Seems like to me that they both talked and knew it wasn't going to work.  Like he mentioned during the Atlantic City/Bryden thing.

Don't things generally happen just the opposite of what tptb want us to think will happen???  They want the viewers to think that Drew leaves and they want the viewers to think that Brooks leaves and returns.  What most likely will happen is just the opposite.  jmo

Last edited by 2observe on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:49 pm

2observe wrote:
bilolo wrote:I honestly don't think Drew is as close and comfortable to Des as Chris and Brooks are, if i had to guess based on what we've seen so far, i'd say it's Brooks, followed by far Chris and then Drew.

With Drew and Des, it's in their body language.  They also stay connected with their hands even when Drew is driving.  When we see Des and Drew they are mostly talking, kissing and holding hands, which sounds like a recipe for love to me.:Smiley:

I do think Drew has a compelling personality. He reminds me of Lancelot who prided himself on being virtuous and gallant. Drew carries himself perfectly but Michael said he's funny too. I really don't see him with Des but will make a swoon worthy Bachelor.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 pm

2observe wrote:
atem wrote:

Don't things generally happen just the opposite of what tptb want us to think will happen???  They want the viewers to think that Drew leaves and they want the viewers to think that Brooks leaves and returns.  What mostly likely with happen is just the opposite.  jmo

Perhaps but then look how they've edited Brooks as a commitment phobe. I like the opposite of that!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:54 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
atem wrote:

Don't things generally happen just the opposite of what tptb want us to think will happen???  They want the viewers to think that Drew leaves and they want the viewers to think that Brooks leaves and returns.  What mostly likely with happen is just the opposite.  jmo

Perhaps but then look how they've edited Brooks as a commitment phobe. I like the opposite of that!
I don't think that they are showing Brooks as commitment phobic, just unsure of his feelings. We know that he will become sure of his feelings just in time for the FRC.Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:01 pm

2observe wrote:
atem wrote:

Don't things generally happen just the opposite of what tptb want us to think will happen???  They want the viewers to think that Drew leaves and they want the viewers to think that Brooks leaves and returns.  What most likely will happen is just the opposite.  jmo

Where does it seem like Brooks leaves and returns in that preview? As for here, that's due to that stupid InTouch article.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:02 pm

When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili