SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:The only guy she is really into is Brooks. She is bored with Chris and looks sad with Drew (cause she knows she's breaking his heart). And she is definitely putting distance between herself and Drew in the pic above. She would be in Brooks lap if that was Brooks. I see nothing I the edit to indicate Chris is final 1. He is WAY too obvious. They gave us a screencap of everything with him even the FRC ride in the car. So not final 1.

I didn't notice that she was almost in Brooks' lap on the HTD SCs. In fact she angled her shoulder in front of him even when kissing him.
There is another SC of her and Drew on HTs and she is angled into him and his arm is almost on her boob.
Guess each one sees what they want to see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:02 pm

I haven't watched anything with hometowns, I'm going by what I've already seen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I could really care less who she picks so its not what I want to see. It's brooks she wants and she blatantly said "I am in love with Brooks". I really don't know how she could be more obvious than that.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:20 pm

moonchild wrote:
Ariela wrote:

However, if Brooks is NOT ready to commit, and hence the fiasco, then I cannot see a future with Brooks, even if he promises her the world in the last 2 days. Just don't see it, and Des should not be naïve to buy into his deal. So far, Brooks has been getting a free ride, while Drew and the other guys protected Des from the creeps. I'm thinking that it was easy for Brooks to sit back because HE DIDN'T care about Des as much as the others. That would not be a good sign for the future.

Just because we didn't see Brooks actively protecting Des from the creeps, doesn't mean that he wasn't involved.  We only have what we are shown to go on, but we aren't ever shown the whole story.  They have to make it look like the F4 were horses in this race, whether they were or were not.  Brooks was just as jubilant when Ben and James left as anyone, which leads me to believe he was in on the discussions and as actively involved as, at least Chris and possibly Drew.  It just wasn't shown to us if he did.

On Meredith's season, she and Ian had chemistry that sizzled on screen.  I think he even told her that he wasn't ready to commit and she was OK with that.  He ended up surprising her and proposing on the finale.  They lasted for a year which is about all you can expect from this show.  If they last longer, then it's just icing on the cake.

We have the non-aired clip of Brooks telling someone, whenever there is a chance to take a stab at you, I'm going to take it. Talking to James perhaps? I'm glad Brooks stayed out of the James fiasco. Drew and Kasey repeated gossip and they should have been the only ones to deal with it. All other non- hearers should have been more like bystanders than participants in that argument.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:23 pm

I was wondering about that statement myself "if there is a chance to take a stab at you I'm going to take it". I assumed it was said to James but we never saw it shown in the show. His voice sounded controlled but angry. Who was he talking to???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Rolly wrote:I was wondering about that statement myself "if there is a chance to take a stab at you I'm going to take it". I assumed it was said to James but we never saw it shown in the show. His voice sounded controlled but angry. Who was he talking to???

It was said in Atlantic City I think. Even the Episode Description said a ferocious battle breaks out between Brooks and James yet nothing shown.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:35 pm

[quote="BarbB222"]
Rolly wrote:I was wondering about that statement myself "if there is a chance to take a stab at you I'm going to take it". I assumed it was said to James but we never saw it shown in the show. His voice sounded controlled but angry. Who was he talking to???

It was said in Atlantic City I think. Even the Episode Description said a ferocious battle breaks out between Brooks and James yet nothing shown. [/quote

I still think that was Brooks quoting James saying something or just part of a conversation.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your thinking at all.  I thought him being in CA was a clue too, but everyone from this season seems to be moving or lives there.

I just have hard time buying that Drew is F1 especially when one of the show's main producers and a Bachelor/ette fixture is retweeting stuff from people questioning the guy's sexuality. Sorry. Its wrong and would be even more disrespectful to Des if Drew is her fiance! There is just no way. 🇳🇴
Trying to make it look like there is no way Drew would be the F1???? scratch 

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:The only guy she is really into is Brooks. She is bored with Chris and looks sad with Drew (cause she knows she's breaking his heart). And she is definitely putting distance between herself and Drew in the pic above. She would be in Brooks lap if that was Brooks. I see nothing I the edit to indicate Chris is final 1. He is WAY too obvious. They gave us a screencap of everything with him even the FRC ride in the car. So not final 1.

I  didn't notice that she was almost in Brooks' lap on the HTD SCs. In fact she angled her shoulder in front of him even when kissing him.
There is another SC of her and Drew on HTs and she is angled into him and his arm is almost on her boob.
Guess each one sees what they want to see.

Yes to that!  :-)

Last edited by SueSt on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:25 pm

bilolo wrote:I honestly don't think Drew is as close and comfortable to Des as Chris and Brooks are, if i had to guess based on what we've seen so far, i'd say it's Brooks, followed by far Chris and then Drew.
I totally agree ...100% I called it for Brooks on their first date ..some people tell me it's because of spoilers which is not the case. I didn't need spoilers to tell me what I was seeing with my own eyes...It's going to be chaotic, no doubt...But I still believe Brooks is her F1 firework 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I haven't watched anything with hometowns, I'm going by what I've already seen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I could really care less who she picks so its not what I want to see. It's brooks she wants and she blatantly said "I am in love with Brooks". I really don't know how she could be more obvious than that.
Yes, she did say that, but it was really early on as far as this process goes. Most of the past leads don't say it till they have met the families of the final 4, therefore I am wondering if they are leaving that in so it coincides with the spoilers, yet in the end, she picks Drew or Chris??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:44 pm

It's very obvious that Des is into Brooks. I don't see Des being sad with Drew however. I'm always noticing how happy she is with him and is very touchy feely. Does that mean I think she's with him now? No but I'm also not 100% sure that the ending is going to end up being the typical f1 Brooks and f2 Chris.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15372

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Well IF Des pics anyone other than Brooks, I feel very badly for them. Watching this season would be heartbreaking if you were chosen after she showed and professed such love to Brooks.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili