SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:53 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:Well IF Des pics anyone other than Brooks, I feel very badly for them. Watching this season would be heartbreaking if you were chosen after she showed and professed such love to Brooks.

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way to chose me over Brooks....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:55 pm

SueSt wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:Well IF Des pics anyone other than Brooks, I feel very badly for them. Watching this season would be heartbreaking if you were chosen after she showed and professed such love to Brooks.

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way and chose me over Brooks....  

I agree. But, watching that episode (the talk with CH) would be hard.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gruder Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

SueSt wrote:

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way to chose me over Brooks....

I would agree with this if it hadn't been for the other bachelors on the show who have stated that they have seen the connection between B and D. It was obviously apparent early on, and that should not sit well with either of the F2, if they are not Brooks. In all honesty, Chris and Drew would have witnessed it on several more occasions, since they were there the longest.

gruder

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way and chose me over Brooks....  

I agree. But, watching that episode (the talk with CH) would be  hard.

Agreed.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.
/b
I don't think there's anything wrong with your thinking at all.  I thought him being in CA was a clue too, but everyone from this season seems to be moving or lives there.

I just have hard time buying that Drew is F1 especially when one of the show's main producers and a Bachelor/ette fixture is retweeting stuff from people questioning the guy's sexuality. Sorry. Its wrong and would be even more disrespectful to Des if Drew is her fiance! There is just no way. 🇳🇴
Trying to make it look like there is no way Drew would be the F1????  scratch

Regardless of being F1 or not--this is wrong for anyone in production of the show!!!
What is wrong with these people and what kind of example are they setting for the rest of bachnation?  
The cast of the show basically sign a contract indicating they can and will be portrayed anyway TPTB see fit, so they willingly set themselves up for humiliation.
 IMOAA, the Machine should be setting the bar higher(standards), instead of hitting their cast over the head with it or worse shoving it up their bottoms. New low of the show. no 
Maybe MF and the other singles in production should think about making their own televised bachpad. I guarantee their antics would make even the worst unedited past season look mild in comparison. No scripting would be needed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Oh Kasha...:shocked!: MF bachpad would be XXXX. :shock: I would so puke. I do not have the warmest feelings towards TPTB so I can cosign your post!

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:36 pm

SueSt wrote:

Brooks has been her f1 from date 1 till f3. What is that, like 7 weeks? She's not gonna change her mind in a matter of a few days. If she does, it will truly be a default pick.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Brooks has been her f1 from date 1 till f3. What is that, like 7 weeks?  She's not gonna change her mind in a matter of a few days. If she does, it will truly be a default pick.  

Des is into Brooks because she thinks they are on the same page, but if they're not, should she pick him anyway?  
I wouldn't pick anyone as a default. Either way would be bad.
If that's the case, I hope she walks.
Maybe you all would be upset, but I wouldn't. She'd leave with dignity, and true to her heart.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Brooks has been her f1 from date 1 till f3. What is that, like 7 weeks?  She's not gonna change her mind in a matter of a few days. If she does, it will truly be a default pick.  

None of us can really say what was going on. I believe Des was very much into Brooks but was a realist and knows that it's possible he doesn't feel the same way. She says she kept open to others and I believe her. I feel she would pick Brooks all things being equal but if he leaves she may reconsider her feelings for him. I do think he is her f1 and the spoilers are correct but don't think it's a given.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:38 pm

I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?
And more importantly...............
2. At which stage do you all think he returns and gets her final rose ?

(Optional question if you say NO to 1.
Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
1. Yes I think he leaves the game and that would be prior to his FD date
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?
And more importantly...............
2. At which stage do you all think he returns and gets her final rose ?

(Optional question if you say NO to 1.
Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
1. Yes I think he leaves the game and that would be prior to his FD date
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

I think Brooks leaves prior to going on his FD and returns probably the day before the FRC. I believe he talks to Des first to see if she'll let him come back. In the season preview we hear Des says things about her f1 guy that sounds just like what they say waiting for him to show up at the FRC. If f1 is Brooks she must know he's coming. If she doesn't know then he's not the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sdmom wrote:When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.
/b
I don't think there's anything wrong with your thinking at all.  I thought him being in CA was a clue too, but everyone from this season seems to be moving or lives there.

I just have hard time buying that Drew is F1 especially when one of the show's main producers and a Bachelor/ette fixture is retweeting stuff from people questioning the guy's sexuality. Sorry. Its wrong and would be even more disrespectful to Des if Drew is her fiance! There is just no way. 🇳🇴
Trying to make it look like there is no way Drew would be the F1????  scratch

Regardless of being F1 or not--this is wrong for anyone in production of the show!!!
What is wrong with these people and what kind of example are they setting for the rest of bachnation?  
The cast of the show basically sign a contract indicating they can and will be portrayed anyway TPTB see fit, so they willingly set themselves up for humiliation.
 IMOAA, the Machine should be setting the bar higher(standards), instead of hitting their cast over the head with it or worse shoving it up their bottoms. New low of the show. no 
Maybe MF and the other singles in production should think about making their own televised bachpad. I guarantee their antics would make even the worst unedited past season look mild in comparison. No scripting would be needed.

bowdown 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili