SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?
And more importantly...............
2. At which stage do you all think he returns and gets her final rose ?

(Optional question if you say NO to 1.
Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
1. Yes I think he leaves the game and that would be prior to his FD date
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

I believe he leaves after the FD's, but before the RC. I don't think he leaves the island and returns before LCDs, and ends up with a combo MTP and LCD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:24 am

I think he leaves before his own FD, but after someone else's, and his meltdown comes about from jealousy. (Even though the guys don't see each other, he would have to be able to figure out when she would be with someone else.)

He doesn't leave the island and makes up with her before the FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am

Who do we think knocked on his door? Des?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Who do we think knocked on his door?  Des?

Nate

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 am

nd4reality wrote:I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?

Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

I think he is not present at the F3 RC. The other two guys move forward with the MTP and LCD. At some point during that time he returns and she lets Drew go. I think he does meet her family and has some type of LCD. I think both Chris and Brooks are present at the FRC, Brooks F1.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:

Here are my guesses :

I think he is not present at the F3 RC.  The other two guys move forward with the MTP and LCD.  At some point during that time he returns and she lets Drew go.  I think he does meet her family and has some type of LCD.  I think both Chris and Brooks are present at the FRC, Brooks F1.

And I won't be surprised that Drew leaves when he discovers the return of Brooks

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:36 am

And...... All this may have something to do with the dates that aren't set in stone....... The 6th or the 8th .. For the FRC

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:36 am

I thought so before. But now his room has been sleuthed at St James but the des conversation with crying etc. took place on the pier at the verandah. Why would she go to his room at st james and then drive him a good 15 to 20 minutes to the verandah ? It was possibly someone else. Since the only other person they give face time on this show is CH.

Besides, I still don't get the whole going from St James to the veranda resort to have that crying conversation. If he wanted to tell her something wouldn't he have informed production and had her come to st James and spoken to her there ? Something like frank with Ali where Ali went to his room and got the news. Or if it was actually Des telling him something then wouldn't she go to St james and talk to him there ?
Where does the veranda come into it all ? Because Des crying at the pier and Brooks pacing happened at the veranda.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 am

Jeepers wrote:And...... All this may have something to do with the dates that aren't set in stone.......  The 6th or the 8th .. For the FRC

Totally agree.....that is why the FRC was moved back two days, to accommodate Brooks MTP/LCD>
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:04 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:
Jeepers wrote:And...... All this may have something to do with the dates that aren't set in stone.......  The 6th or the 8th .. For the FRC

Totally agree.....that is why the FRC was moved back two days, to accommodate Brooks MTP/LCD>

That makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 am

Maybe they were at the beginning of their FD, with it starting at Verandah, when everything blew up. That way, it could have been her picking him up at St. James. I don't know what their activity would have been at Verandah though.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:15 am

nd4reality wrote:

I thought so before. But now his room has been sleuthed at St James but the des conversation with crying etc. took place on the pier at the verandah. Why would she go to his room at st james and then drive him a good 15 to 20 minutes to the verandah ? It was possibly someone else. Since the only other person they give face time on this show is CH.

Besides, I still don't get the whole going from St James to the veranda resort to have that crying conversation. If he wanted to tell her something wouldn't he have informed production and had her come to st James and spoken to her there ? Something like frank with Ali where Ali went to his room and got the news. Or if it was actually Des telling him something then wouldn't she go to St james and talk to him there ?
Where does the veranda come into it all ? Because Des crying at the pier and Brooks pacing happened at the veranda.

Ali didn't go to Frank's room. (ETA I just found out you were right, Nd4reality. Sorry) You may be thinking of when she went to Chris L's room to let him go. Ali met Frank where they were supposed to leave for their FD. I think that's what happens with Brooks also.

I'm not sure I can buy into them letting Brooks get a LCD & MTP.  Maybe a modified all in one day thing. The other returnees didn't get that other than Ed who's parents were brought in to meet Jillian since he missed his HTD. They did take it out of his FD though which is why I think Brooks will get a lite version of a LCD/MTP.  I could also see them just having Books see Des on the evening before the FRC and leave it at that.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15372

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili