SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 pm

sdmom wrote:When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.

One has to admit things are curious . Time will tell.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 pm

sdmom wrote:When Drew was"rumored" to host an event with Kasy at a bar (that tweet was deleted and we never saw any photos from that supposed event), people said that was not f1 behavior. Now we saw Brooks with Michael, presumably at a bar. F1? So far, I haven't seen photos of Chris with any contestants. So maybe he's f1? Just kidding!
Also, Drew is moving to LA...reminds me of Roberto's relocation and Sarah B (Charlie's season) sold her house.... It's all circumstantial and pure speculations though.

I don't think there's anything wrong with your thinking at all. I thought him being in CA was a clue too, but everyone from this season seems to be moving or lives there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 pm

atem wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with your thinking at all.  I thought him being in CA was a clue too, but everyone from this season seems to be moving or lives there.

I just have hard time buying that Drew is F1 especially when one of the show's main producers and a Bachelor/ette fixture is retweeting stuff from people questioning the guy's sexuality. Sorry. Its wrong and would be even more disrespectful to Des if Drew is her fiance! There is just no way. 🇳🇴
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 pm

I am not trying to stir the pot or dispute the spoilers. In fact, I believe Love and San. My point is people want to see what they wanna see, interpret things that will benefit their favorite. For example: people often say TPTB edit things the opposite way, so when it looks like Drew left on his own, he actually stayed. I can make the same argument that when Des said she was at the finish line with Brooks, in the end she was with someone else, because TPTB edit things the opposite way. Sorry if I offend anybody, but we definitely need new info!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:I am not trying to stir the pot or dispute the spoilers. In fact, I believe Love and San. My point is people want to see what they wanna see, interpret things that will benefit their favorite. For example: people often say TPTB edit things the opposite way, so when it looks like Drew left on his own, he actually stayed. I can make the same argument that when Des said she was at the finish line with Brooks, in the end she was with someone else, because TPTB edit things the opposite way. Sorry if I offend anybody, but we definitely need new info!

The opposite might be Des was at the finish line with someone but he wasn't there yet . The opposite could also mean he was there I'm the end.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:22 pm

bilolo wrote:I honestly don't think Drew is as close and comfortable to Des as Chris and Brooks are, if i had to guess based on what we've seen so far, i'd say it's Brooks, followed by far Chris and then Drew.

[url=The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 DesDrew_zps4184e0a1

I have to agree with you, that is how it looks to me now.  In the preview for HTDs, where she is sitting on the ground talking to Drew, they are holding hands, but she has her leg bent up and crossed away from him, separating them.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:41 pm

I don't think Drew is F1 either. I think it's Brooks or Chris and leaning to Chris only due to the edit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:27 pm

2observe wrote:
atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:I was reading a post elsewhere from an unspoiled friend. She said that Des & Drew had chemistry to burn in Barcelona and thought he was the sleeper until she saw the "scary preview". She has Brooks as the front runner and had thought he & Drew would be the f2 but that preview threw her off. I just thought it was interesting that she didn't mention Chris at all. Kind of fits the magazine that says Des is torn between Brooks & Drew after the HTDs. I'm sure others will know people with other opinions but just thought I'd share.

I'm still seeing Brooks as the f1 per spoilers but wouldn't be surprised with a twist in the end. Most think it's Brooks, some think Chris, and a tiny few think Drew as the possible f1. I won't go that far but am wondering where Drew really was in Des' mind. So many here have written him off as the default guy but I'm not so sure that's true. It certainly makes it interesting to watch the HTDs & FDs.  :Nod:

I can see a bit a of what you are saying, but that beach scene says otherwise.  If he was dumping her (as the preview suggests), what is she doing rubbing his back?  Why aren't they kissing?  Seems like to me that they both talked and knew it wasn't going to work.  Like he mentioned during the Atlantic City/Bryden thing.

Don't things generally happen just the opposite of what tptb want us to think will happen???  They want the viewers to think that Drew leaves and they want the viewers to think that Brooks leaves and returns.  What most likely will happen is just the opposite.  jmo

Where does TPTB make it appear that Brooks returns?  I agree they want us to think/know he leaves but I haven't seen anything about his return (other than the spoilers) but nothing that TPTB have shown us that they want us to think. Do we have any evidence that Brooks comes back (if he does leave?).

I can see F1 edits in all the F3.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:31 pm

The spliced previews, VO's not matching lips etc are difficult to follow.
This is what I see, so far:
-Des feels the most comfortable with Brooks, and she's attracted to him.
He's the least intimidating to her. Is that good, or bad? If you really are attracted to someone, they usually make you nervous in the beginning.
-Des is sort of friends with Chris. I see sweetness, not passion; he's a solid guy.
-Des is attracted, passionate with Drew. They had a late start.

IF the upcoming fiasco with Brooks is because he has a problem with Des having a relationship with the other guys, then there is a chance that Brooks is F1. Brooks and Des look so much alike, I can't believe that they will not end up together.

If Des/Drew beach conversation is about Drew loving her more than she loves him, Brooks is F1.

However, if Brooks is NOT ready to commit, and hence the fiasco, then I cannot see a future with Brooks, even if he promises her the world in the last 2 days. Just don't see it, and Des should not be naïve to buy into his deal. So far, Brooks has been getting a free ride, while Drew and the other guys protected Des from the creeps. I'm thinking that it was easy for Brooks to sit back because HE DIDN'T care about Des as much as the others. That would not be a good sign for the future.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Ariela wrote:The spliced previews, VO's not matching lips etc are difficult to follow.
This is what I see, so far:
-Des feels the most comfortable with Brooks, and she's attracted to him.
He's the least intimidating to her. Is that good, or bad? If you really are attracted to someone, they usually make you nervous in the beginning.
-Des is sort of friends with Chris. I see sweetness, not passion; he's a solid guy.
-Des is attracted, passionate with Drew. They had a late start.

IF the upcoming fiasco with Brooks is because he has a problem with Des having a relationship with the other guys, then there is a chance that Brooks is F1. Brooks and Des look so much alike, I can't believe that they will not end up together.

If Des/Drew beach conversation is about Drew loving her more than she loves him, Brooks is F1.

However, if Brooks is NOT ready to commit, and hence the fiasco, then I cannot see a future with Brooks, even if he promises her the world in the last 2 days. Just don't see it, and Des should not be naïve to buy into his deal. So far, Brooks has been getting a free ride, while Drew and the other guys protected Des from the creeps. I'm thinking that it was easy for Brooks to sit back because HE DIDN'T care about Des as much as the others. That would not be a good sign for the future.

I think it's a mixture of all 3.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Ariela wrote:

Just because we didn't see Brooks actively protecting Des from the creeps, doesn't mean that he wasn't involved. We only have what we are shown to go on, but we aren't ever shown the whole story. They have to make it look like the F4 were horses in this race, whether they were or were not. Brooks was just as jubilant when Ben and James left as anyone, which leads me to believe he was in on the discussions and as actively involved as, at least Chris and possibly Drew. It just wasn't shown to us if he did.

On Meredith's season, she and Ian had chemistry that sizzled on screen. I think he even told her that he wasn't ready to commit and she was OK with that. He ended up surprising her and proposing on the finale. They lasted for a year which is about all you can expect from this show. If they last longer, then it's just icing on the cake.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 pm

The only guy she is really into is Brooks. She is bored with Chris and looks sad with Drew (cause she knows she's breaking his heart). And she is definitely putting distance between herself and Drew in the pic above. She would be in Brooks lap if that was Brooks. I see nothing I the edit to indicate Chris is final 1. He is WAY too obvious. They gave us a screencap of everything with him even the FRC ride in the car. So not final 1.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili