SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:22 pm

canyonvue wrote:
albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
I'm leaning more towards Brooks' FD and Drew's LCD being cut a little short (still not sure what time of day) this season.

Upon Brooks' return, he will get a combined MTP/LCD, like Dead Ed ( Jillian's F1).

Ed's was a combined FD with Jill meeting his parents but know what you're trying to say. I'm getting a little weary of Brooks right now. If he leaves it annoys me that he's able to come back and jump over the other guys. I know it's all about the heart but I hope Des really is sure about him if he ends up as the f1.

But would it be jumping over? Or just taking the place that's already in her heart? It annoys me that Drew and/or Chris takes BROOKS place when he decides to meltdown and get out of line. If he even does.
I don't really understand the bolded comment. Brooks did not have to leave just because he's unsure/having questions. What it seems like you're saying it that it's ok for Brooks to leave and then come back to the same position that he was when he left. Imo, it would be totally unfair for Chris or Drew not to be able to take the opportunity to strenghten their relationship with Des, since Brooks leaves.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:So everyone agrees that at some point Brooks 'goes'  right ?

And to fit the spoilers he 'returns' ?

Just clarifying.
:yes: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 pm

2observe wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
I'm leaning more towards Brooks' FD and Drew's LCD being cut a little short (still not sure what time of day) this season.

Upon Brooks' return, he will get a combined MTP/LCD, like Dead Ed ( Jillian's F1).

Ed's was a combined FD with Jill meeting his parents but know what you're trying to say. I'm getting a little weary of Brooks right now. If he leaves it annoys me that he's able to come back and jump over the other guys. I know it's all about the heart but I hope Des really is sure about him if he ends up as the f1.

But would it be jumping over? Or just taking the place that's already in her heart? It annoys me that Drew and/or Chris takes BROOKS place when he decides to meltdown and get out of line. If he even does.
I don't really understand the bolded comment.  Brooks did not have to leave just because he's unsure/having questions. What it seems like you're saying it that it's ok for Brooks to leave and then come back to the same position that he was when he left.  Imo, it would be totally unfair for Chris or Drew not to be able to take the opportunity to strenghten their relationship with Des, since Brooks leaves.

Well, Drew & Chris can try to catch up, but I just don't see it happening in such a short time.

I never really believed that Ali was that upset that Frank left. I think she was crying MF-inspired croc tears.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:If you had to pick one today....who would you say is final 1?

Chris S. and one boring relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So everyone agrees that at some point Brooks 'goes'  right ?

And to fit the spoilers he 'returns' ?

Just clarifying.
:yes: 

Actually I'm probably in the minority, but at this moment I don't think he goes & returns. I think there is some very creative editing going on with the previews. I think she keeps all F3 for the LCD & MTP's, which is why we are seeing some creative editing on the previews.

My theory could change once more previews come out but if there is one thing I've learned with this show, the way TPTB want me to think through editing and previews is usually either not 100% correct or completely opposite from what actually happens.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

I say Brooks (not just based on the fact I DO believe my source. I am perfectly aware we could all have been (extremely extremely masterfully) fleissed) .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:F1: Brooks. :yes:  Gut feeling.

Me to. Actually no doubts. Reminds me of defending Jem on another board. All the evidence was thrown at me and the demand, HOW DO YOU KNOW! HOW DO YOU KNOW! I knew after finding this board and seeing it with my own eyes no matter how far Arie stuck his tongue down Em's throat and Em loving it. It's really no different then than it is now. We just need time to see it proved true. No matter the lacking SC's or edit.  I won't waver because it will happen. Not a pipe dream not being unrealistic. Because when the Finale arrives all will be settled. A little shout out to Nannymargie. right!

It is definitely history repeating itself, fellow Jem defender. Ahh, those were exhausting times. Yep, same old story. No one can see it. The evidence doesn't prove it. I think they have to work harder to hide it this time because it's so obvious this time, even in the little time they have together. All the other guys who would rather not notice what the other guys are doing noticed it and admit it afterward. All the production crew noticed it and have said so. So, they've worked extra hard to hide it. With Jem they didn't have to so much because Jef and Emily did that nicely for them. The warmth really was never there . . . obviously. It only took the proposal scene for me to finally see that for good. Emily hesitated to say yes to him. Brooks and Des are going to be crying messes. Much different feelings and dynamics going on.

Nah, it's not unrealistic to believe they succeed. Like I said, they're not going to show what they have because that would just give it all away and they don't want to do that. They just give hints, like Brooks crying at the end of that preview, and Des saying she wants to go home. They ended the preview on that note for a reason. Because they are the two. It's highlighting these two. They're going to hide the obvious stuff, but they're going to give hints. That's good storytelling.

He might drop off for a while as far as SCs, but they put those two at the end of the preview for a reason, and kept going back to them in the preview because it IS about them. This story is about them. Maybe some can't see it, but I can. That's why they put her confession in there, too, so that those who might not have seen it before have seen it—that at that point she was in love with him. Makes everything that happens afterward that much more meaningful to see.

I think Des, herself, must go through a not knowing for sure phase. Frankly, I'd love for Brooks to end up being the one hard done by. A little vindication for poor Brooksy who has been accused of everything under the sun.

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Rolly wrote:High clap Canyonvue agree with your comments above. Brooks is the one...she won't settle.

Thanks! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:Great, one says I'm bent on Brooks is final 1 and another saying I'm bent on Brooks not being final 1.

I think it's Chris S. that's Final 1.  The edit is building up to it and we actually have screencaps being at the FRC. He's not crying in the limo.  

There aren't any caps supporting Brooks has a MTP.

Are there caps of Chris and Drew meeting the parents?  I missed those can you point me in the right direction please?
MTP Dates come after the FDs and before the LCDs. We have SCs of Chris and Drew getting FD and LCD, so they got MTP also.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:47 pm

sophienette wrote:I say Brooks (not just based on the fact I DO believe my source. I am perfectly aware we could all have been (extremely extremely masterfully) fleissed) .

How is it masterful? It's just MF obsessed with getting back at RS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo
'

Bless your heart. I just read the news.  I love reading your posts because they give me something to think about and are so well thought out.  

Please don't worry about being short with answers.  I have been in your situation having lost my cousin to cancer some months ago.  Sometimes this is a good way to deal with the grief.  

You are among friends.  bestbud! for you 
Thankyou so much! on your thoughts and your compliment on my posts. It really helps to have friends on here to help when you don't really have family anymore to help with processing things out. I live a ways from my family and it is really nice to know that I have friends here that care so thankyou all again!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

SueSt wrote:Just wanted to post that this may be my favorite F3 ever.  Each guy, while different, is really, really special.  Truly believe Des would be lucky to wind up with any of the remaining men.

Still, at this point in the show, I would choose Chris or Drew for Des.  Chris and Drew have stated openly that they are falling for her and are there for her.  She’s said repeatedly that her MO is to love the guy more than he loves her, so this is a big issue for her (was for me too).  I believe both Chris and Drew - that they would love her without hesitation or reservation.  I think the video of her crying in the red dress will likely be very significant.  Probably willing to wager, whoever she’s crying about will be her F1.

Spoilers aside, at this point in the show, and in spite of what Des has declared, I think the worst choice for her would be Brooks.  Don’t misunderstand, I think Brooks is a great guy, and within the parameters of the show, also feel he is totally reasonable to want to proceed slowly to be sure of his feelings, etc… But for Des to throw herself into the relationship where there is such a disparity of feelings (and yes, I’ve done this too) in my experience, is a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the most important and seemingly dramatic stuff is yet to come… so we’ll just have to sit and wait for more information.    Can’t wait!!!!
Very well said. If the guy that she is falling for most is willing to walk away, then that to me is a red flag at this point in her journey. Again, with spoilers aside, we should look at what the other two are offering her in means that they are willing to fight for her and stick it out to the end.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili