SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:51 pm

atem wrote:Great, one says I'm bent on Brooks is final 1 and another saying I'm bent on Brooks not being final 1.

I think it's Chris S. that's Final 1.  The edit is building up to it and we actually have screencaps being at the FRC. He's not crying in the limo.  

There aren't any caps supporting Brooks has a MTP.

Are there caps of Chris and Drew meeting the parents? I missed those can you point me in the right direction please?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
atem wrote:Great, one says I'm bent on Brooks is final 1 and another saying I'm bent on Brooks not being final 1.

I think it's Chris S. that's Final 1.  The edit is building up to it and we actually have screencaps being at the FRC. He's not crying in the limo.  

You are certainly taking some flack today! :(

I'm still Brooks as F1, but I am hanging on by a thread. There is just so much evidence stacking up against him.

Oh, it's fine. I'm not taking any flack. I just don't get what's different from thinking up how Brooks is Final and trying to come up every scenario under the sun that he isn't.

I wish Brooks was F1 myself, because I just don't see it with anyone else. But, that's just MO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:57 pm

atem wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

You are certainly taking some flack today! :(

I'm still Brooks as F1, but I am hanging on by a thread. There is just so much evidence stacking up against him.

Oh, it's fine. I'm not taking any flack.  I just don't get what's different from thinking up how Brooks is Final and trying to come up every scenario under the sun that he isn't.  

I wish Brooks was F1 myself, because I just don't see it with anyone else. But, that's just MO.  

Optimists vs Pessimists vs Realists.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Are there caps of Chris and Drew meeting the parents?  I missed those can you point me in the right direction please?

We don't need them for Chris as he obviously has a LCD.

You are right, there's no MTP caps for anyone. I shouldn't assume that one way or another.

However, a cry in the limo ALWAYS means you are cut.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:02 pm

I believe Brooks is F1 and I'm not even shaky on it. If he isn't, he isn't. I just think Brooks is one of the surprises, the thing that comes out of left field in the end—that she goes back to him. It's never been done before.

If he's not, man, she's letting a good guy go. A guy who could've been a great husband and father. It'll be her bed she made and she gets to lie in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:04 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD.  And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.

So would that mean no RC to cut from 3 to 2? Their storyline is Brooks leaving so hiding possible FD and LCD is necessary if that was the case. It would ruin their plot to show Brooks having dates. If he did. Having no one cut from RC could also be a point of contention with Brooks or the guys too. Could make him doubt moving forward. I say Brooks meets Des' parents at a separate time.
Brooks could still have had some part of a FD before leaving.  That is if Brooks wasn't really leaving.  To me, the edit is the same as Frank's, during Ali's Season.  There were no SCs of Frank having a FD, MTP or LCD and he really did leave (no return).  As of now, we don't have any evidence that Brooks returns.  It's all based on Spoilers and speculations.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

If you had to pick one today....who would you say is final 1?
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

F1: Brooks. :yes:  Gut feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:14 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:canyon - personally, if I love him he is not getting away...but yeah, maybe for Des who knows.

I know. It'd take a woman with a lot of confidence to do that. Or, maybe just a woman who doesn't know what she's letting go, or does it out of pure emotion.

I'm not putting them in the same category but, look at Prince William and Kate. They dated, he seemed non-committal, they separated and Kate goes on with her life although she laments Will. When he sees her with other guys, he realizes he really doesn't want to let her go and they reconnect and the rest is history. In a perfect world girl and boy fall in love the end. But sometimes love takes a different route. Doesn't make it less meaningful. If in the end BOTH parties feel they need each other, they can mend and align what was their mistake and be happily together later.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be the perfect fairytale all the way through, and Des will find that out. She'll find out that all that matters is that she's with the one she loves, and that love isn't perfect. Love isn't always happy. Sometimes it's messy. Sometimes there are tears. Sometimes people don't do exactly what you want. I think she loves Brooks and I think he loves her, too, and in the end they'll figure that out.

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:17 pm

moonchild wrote:
2observe wrote:
SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD.  And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.

That freaky preview accomplished exactly what TPTB wanted.  Viewer ratings were at an all time low and they needed to give them a boost.  Mission accomplished.  These guys are masters at the tease and making something out of nothing.  Last season we get the preview where ChrisH comes to Sean waiting at the FRC setting and hands him a letter.  All kinds of speculation went on about what that could mean.  Did Catherine get cold feet.  They didn't even have to get creative with it.  They just cut it where it looked like Sean was tearing up.  I think they were very creative with that preview.  Lots of dubbing, lots of VO's.  It was designed to make us think that she walks away alone.  Is there craziness?  Probably, but I can't help but think we're  going to be scratching our heads and thinking, is that all there is?  Just based on what has gone down in the past.

Great post. I have to agree.

I think it's smoke and mirrors. I bet it isn't going to be even half as dramatic as it looks in the previews.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 pm

canyonvue wrote:F1: Brooks. :yes:  Gut feeling.

Me to. Actually no doubts. Reminds me of defending Jem on another board. All the evidence was thrown at me and the demand, HOW DO YOU KNOW! HOW DO YOU KNOW! I knew after finding this board and seeing it with my own eyes no matter how far Arie stuck his tongue down Em's throat and Em loving it. It's really no different then than it is now. We just need time to see it proved true. No matter the lacking SC's or edit. I won't waver because it will happen. Not a pipe dream not being unrealistic. Because when the Finale arrives all will be settled. A little shout out to Nannymargie. right!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:21 pm

High clap Canyonvue agree with your comments above. Brooks is the one...she won't settle.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili