SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

Don't you all think that at some point she clued into her error ?

No way about the wrong man stuff. How about hearing Brooks' VO saying something about I'm in love as I've ever been. I'm in love with Des. The voice is relaxed and sounds very happy.

There was definitely a VO on the preview at the end of ep7 where she said that.

Ok I get you. You're right. That could be spoken when she gets upset and wants to give up. But Brooks clear VO shows me all ended up well. His realization that he's never felt love like this before before and that he IS in love with Des.

Poor Brooks.

No FD for Brooks from the looks of it.
And the knock on the door took place on the same day. going to check the SCs again though.

The thing with Brooks' possible apprehension is in his mind there are no guarantees. He probably heard Zak gush about Des yet she let him go. He doesn't need someone to guard and protect his heart because he does a good job on his own. He talked to his mom about it. He wants to quickly let go but does not want to be hurt . Even Chris and Drew feeling  so confident will feel that pain that Brooks wants to avoid. There's merit in his apprehension . He can tell the other two love Des too. He can't gauge how much so he falls back into being cautious. Des gets worried now Brooks wavers and in being upset lets him go. So now being faced with losing her he realizes he cannot live without her. He recalls his brother's talk and will find a way to talk to Des or vice versa.
IMO, if Des really wanted to reassure Brooks, she would have let him know that he was her F1 one, just some of the other Leads have done.  

You'd think, huh? It certainly would solve a LOT of problems.

Maybe she did on the pier. Tell him that she is in love with him but he still couldn't commit to her and the process. I'm pretty sure she would not have kept quiet at the point.

Remember the VOs that they used for Drews crying scene ? Everyone said that she was not really saying that to Drew. They have to hae come from somewhere. Perhaps it was from Brooks' scene instead.

Absolutely the "I'm only here for you" is about Brooks and most likely said to him while she is sobbing after he says something or again refuses to say something on the pier. She runs away crying and he paces and tears up himself, worst day etc.  He rides home in the limo (screencap).  

When is the knock on the door?
Also, does this mean there is no fantasy date?  That would be a tragedy for us viewers giggling And don't see how he could propose with one less date to spend intimate time with her.  The questions never end.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.

Ditto.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:54 pm

re: Fleiss' tweet…...I think "steamiest" date means hot tub. I am not joking, I could see Fleiss using a play of words.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I really don't know where to ask this, as there isn't a thread yet for the Fantasy Date episode. When does the description usually come out from ABC Medianet?? I am wondering when we will see the description for that episode? And isn't there usually a short one and then a longer description? Thanks!

Also, don't they release pictures ahead of time also?

The press release for the episode won't be out until after the MTA on Tuesday.

UGH…..is that the long one Atem?

Yes. All you have to do to see the press release is go to abcmedianet.com and go to press releases for that day or you can pick a show and chose press releases for that show.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:re: Fleiss' tweet…...I think "steamiest" date means hot tub. I am not joking, I could see Fleiss using a play of words.

If it's with Drew, I'll bet there is more to the date than just a hot tub.
The way they make out on regular dates makes me think that Des will try out the goods on the FS date. Just a hunch Hugesmile 

Now running and hiding....with shame.........

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Ariela wrote:
nutty1 wrote:re: Fleiss' tweet…...I think "steamiest" date means hot tub. I am not joking, I could see Fleiss using a play of words.

The way they make out on regular dates makes me think that Des will try out the goods on the FS date. Just a hunch Hugesmile 

laugh out loud Des said she used the FD to talk. This was in one of the earliest interviews post filming. But the way she cozy's up to him it's no wonder they got things steamy.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ariela wrote:

laugh out loud Des said she used the FD to talk. This was in one of the earliest interviews post filming. But the way she cozy's up to him it's no wonder they got things steamy.

I am not surprised by the "steamy" description of their FD.  The way that Des holds onto Drew and can't take her eyes off him and loves to kiss him, I would expect things to heat up even more with an overnight date.  

Of course Des would say that she used the FD to talk.  They don't publicly admit if anything else went on.  

Try out the goods! Too funny! How about take a test drive?    giggling      :giggle:   :Drool:

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake in one word)
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 pm

I've been thinking about the word steamy... It can be used in different ways..."steamy' from a hot makeout session....'steamy' in a hot tub/ spa....."steamy" in anger ...oh I wish he had been more specific with that stupid tweet... :detective 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Ariela wrote:

I am not surprised by the "steamy" description of their FD.  The way that Des holds onto Drew and can't take her eyes off him and loves to kiss him, I would expect things to heat up even more with an overnight date.  

Of course Des would say that she used the FD to talk.  They don't publicly admit if anything else went on.  

Try out the goods! Too funny! How about take a test drive?    giggling      :giggle:   :Drool:
If you watch the bedroom scene in the preview when they are kissing, you can see her slowly pull him downwards.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:This show sucks me in every time. Like, it's already pretty much a given that Des and her f1 probably won't get married, but picking a guy who likely isn't as into her as she's into him is a recipe for disaster.

Brooks clearly has very strong feelings for Des but if you are comparing him to guys writing poetry every 5 mins, singing songs (solo + family) or  telling her they love her after having just a single 1 on 1 date  then yes, I suppose "he is not that into her". For me I see Brooks as being normal and cautious in a crazy process. In fact think Des is crazy too - with the ILY before FD even. Brooks the only one thinking straight and trying to remain unaffected by the bubble. Everyone else is bunkers!

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Brooks's twitter page (googled as BrooksBrooks25) heading is "Living the Dream" and the first tweet May 31 is "Unexcpected outcomes are the best gifts in life." Pretty strong indication without coming right out and saying he got his girl. Must be one guy happy with the outcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 54 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili