SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 am

latergator wrote:found this interesting in trying to get totally up to speed.  thought a trip over to the episode area and wanted to start at the beginning.  second post was the recap of the show from abc... the introduction to the story line and all that.  other than the fact that they called Desiree "Emily" the last paragraph was very telling.

As in the past, men will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point along the way a bachelor should decide that he's no longer interested in the Bachelorette, he can reject her invitation to continue dating. Two lucky men will meet her family, and she will visit the final bachelors' hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the man with whom she is most compatible -- but there are surprises in store for Emily (Desiree) that will shake her world. At the end of the journey, the Bachelorette may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?

this may and may not mean a thing, but it does tell me at the beginning of the season, abc was telling us that 2 lucky men got to meet her parents, and that with one of them she may have possibly found true love, and the question is will he pop the question and will she say yes?

Brooks is definitely one of the two, as his story has been the commitment hurdle.  I do know that I have seen Des' mouth move and the corresponding words came out of it that she was 1.falling in love with Brooks, 2.in love with Brooks, 3.hoping for a proposal from Brooks. three guys may go into this but only two go to the FRC.  I think that Drew is let go at F3, as he is the hardest to say good by to.  Chris is F2, the friend that will always be there for her.  Brooks is the F1 who has claimed her heart from the beginning.  she can make allowances for Brooks inability to commit, she knows that he loves her by his actions and his treatment of her.  what a shock when he not only tells her how much he loves her, but asks for her to be his bride.

ps: I struck out Emily's name above and put Desiree's.  I can't believe they let that slip through no no 
My question is: How is Drew let go as a F3 when he has a FD, MTP, and a LCD? PLUS Chris has the same, so how is it that either of them are let go at F3?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:52 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:
skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

I wonder WHY they broke up?
That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him...

Well I would say that's NOT acceptable in a relationship..:yes: 

No wonder the walls he's put up around his heart. Like do that once, shame on you. Let it happen twice, shame on me.

And Des is cheating on him left and right, if you think about it.
Well, that is what he signed up for if you think about it. :yes: 

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:
skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

That's always telling.

No wonder the walls he's put up around his heart. Like do that once, shame on you. Let it happen twice, shame on me.

Nah. He didn't sign up to be cheated on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:11 am

Who ever is let go first after the LCD is gonna be f3

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
My question is:  How is Drew let go as a F3 when he has a FD, MTP, and a LCD?  PLUS Chris has the same, so how is it that either of them are let go at F3?

I don't think that either of them are based on the caps and the edit. Like you said, both Chris and Drew have two dates in Antigua, which means that they at least have LCDs. The F3 RC is like Ali and Ashley's in which she asks the men to accept her rose if they still want to continue. Brooks must not be there for the night of his FSD or a LCD unless they are hiding it, but the edit has told us since episode 4 that Brooks would leave for some period of time:

Episode 4:
During the episode 4 cocktail party regarding Bryden, we have both Brooks making comments that might again be foreshadowing: Bryden says, "I'm just being honest with her, and I think she needs to know where I'm at, (this part is laid over Brooks face) and then we'll both decide on something tonight." In a VO/PI immediately after that, Brooks says, "Bryden's having [an issue with] this whole process and if he doesn't feel like she's the right girl for him, then pack your bags ("pack your bags" is spliced in)." Throughout the season, there have been other VOs or comments made by other guys that are laid over Brooks that indicate that he might leave.

Episode 5:
When discussing the Bryden departure, Brooks makes this comment, "She's asked for us to be open, and let her know how we're feeling, and he has been open with her, and let her know [that], prior to coming here, he was already questioning that, so I would be surprised if she hadn't prepared herself of the possibility that he could be going home." Foreshadowing, anyone? In week 7 and week 8, we hear about Brooks' being behind on his feelings. We even hear Des tell his mom that Brooks told her that he wasn't sure about marriage before he came on the show.

Why are they leaving these tidbits in? I think that they left in the above and her confession of love for a reason: they are building the backdrop for her heartbreak when something pulls away this man.

Episode 8:
At the rose ceremony, Zak and Des become a mirror of the Des and Brooks’ relationship. Chris says that they-- Zak and Des-- had built a pretty good relationship, and Brooks says, “I don’t think he saw it coming.” To Zak, Des says that because he was so expressive she had to weigh her feelings and she wasn’t at the same place as he was. Flip it, and we have Brooks telling Des next week that he’s out.

I'm still trying to figure out if Drew could have a conflict at this stage. Same with Chris. They are both going to be blindsided if they don't realize on some level that it's each of them against Brooks. The interesting thing: By the end of FSD episode, all three of them will have a conflict at the same time that needs to be resolved. From the looks of it on the blanket with Drew, Des and he are in the heat of it. If she doesn't say anything to Chris OR if he handles it the way that he did Bryden, then I'm expecting Chris to be Kiptyn in this scenario. Most likely, Brooks will return before or during the FRC as a way to "respond" to his brothers' questions about not being able to live without her. But, maybe, it's any man's game depending on Des' emotional process after Brooks' departure.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:

That's always telling.

Nah. He didn't sign up to be cheated on.
LOL, he isn't being cheated on. The show itself that he signed up for has certain concepts. Those being that the lead will be kissing and spending time with several people. That is NOT cheating. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili