SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 pm

I agree with the sloppy editing ...and it's getting worse all the time. Over and over again we hear the same old thing..different day. They need to step it up ..They need us to help them get it right cantstopl
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm

This probably isn't the right place but don't think the FRC is at the Verandah.  Dow's Hill is in a National Park. It's supposed to be near some hotels so could be near the Verandah I guess.

http://nationalparksantigua.com/visiting.php?cat=31

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 pm

canyonvue wrote:The biggest thing I look at when it comes to this season is the storyline. I'm a writer, so, well, I look at the story and the "characters." Other things are nice little clues, but altogether, it's all about a story. Some years TPTB probably don't have much of a story, or a very intriguing one to tell, but this one is intriguing, and I believe that's why they consider it the best season yet and Des the best lead and the guys the best bunch of guys. This story has a lot of emotion and depth that most Bachelorette seasons don't.

The main line in the story IS Des' love for Brooks. He gets the first date. It's a beauty of a date. Brooks look like a romantic figure and you can already tell that Des is smitten with him. Almost love at first sight. Why else would Brooks even GET the first date. She must've indicated she was very attracted to him. She probably loved his personality immediately, and his looks.

The story then switches up to others guys. You've got to give all the other guys time. And that's exactly how it feels. They're just giving all the other guys their due time. Meanwhile, Brooks is kept in the background, never completely ignored. They always swing in for his reaction, or manage to catch some interaction between him and Des. They don't really do that with the other guys.

Brooks forced them to highlight him during the Dodgeball game. He stole the show. giggling They also highlighted Drew saying silly things (I actually thought Drew was quirky and funny this episode.)

Brooks runs off with Des' heart to the hospital, where they actually spend time watching him, even when he's passed out. They never bothered to look in on Ames or really any of the other contestants who got shipped off for a minute. That's because Des' romantic figure was in the hospital.

Then, unlike any of the other times, Des couldn't stop talking about and worrying about Brooks. She even made the guys toast to Brooks. Then cue the "hero returns" music, Brooks comes back with his finger sticking in the air, looking all sweaty and delirious, still dressed for Dodgeball, and comes back in, running in the background with a grin on his face, making all the other guys go "oh, brother, do we ever get rid of him?"

Chris even says so. "Darn, that Brooks. He's so good. So smooth." What? He just came back from the hospital. Did you expect him to stay there all night?

Then Des is all happy and wants to go talk with him immediately. He looks like he's not quite there, doesn't want sympathy for his finger, and kisses her because she has nothing of importance to say and he probably can't think straight.

They highlight him during Mr. America, too, making sure to show his talent and his runway walk. giggling Plus, all the other times they zero in on Brooks. Now if they hadn't been doing all that zeroing in, I would've noticed. I would've worried. But they never forgot about Brooks for long. giggling 

Then he finally gets another kiss and a rose, finally, in the igloo. In fact, she shuts him up. And he happens to see James kissing and it makes him jealous. And another time you see them talking, all wound up, and she sits between his legs, just throwing herself at him.

CUE MOOD IN THE ROOM CHANGE

We get different editing from any of the earlier shows. It's like it's taken on a more somber twist. Then you get his second, long-awaited 1v1, and all of a sudden Brooks is pensive and unsure and Des is starry-eyed and confessing love for Brooks. Brooks looks a little . . . behind. Ruh-roh. The other dates don't have that heaviness to it. Drew is getting competitive, though. He MUST tell Des he loves her first. NO, Chris must tell her he loves her first! NO, Zac must. He must win more time with her. Brooks just looks a little out in left field and unsure. Dramatic preview to blow one's mind. What the freak happens? We all ask . . .

HTDs. Brooks gets the last one to cap the night.

Zac's is great. Shows him fun-loving and zany, with a lot of energy and total belief in Desiree. You just KNOW Zac is doomed by what he does, like that very heavy song they sing for her, and then that ring.

Drew's date is for the philanthropist. It's about being a good person, loving people, acceptance, belief, very deep subjects. It shows Drew as a very good person, very deep, with a little bit of a naive view of his relationship with Des. Of course, you've seen that all along and how it's kind of forced. You do see she thinks he's so cute, and that physical attraction can be a tricky bugger to distinguish from real love, sometimes.

Chris' date starts out great. It is mostly about Chris. They act mostly like friends. And, then, for some reason, they drop the hammer on Chris. They show some really bizarre stuff. It may not be bizarre, but the way they do it is so jarring. They just seem to be throwing Chris under the bus, so, that's where he sits in your mind.

Brooks' entrance is perfect and their meeting beautiful. The date is beautiful, filled with memories. She's taken time to list all her favorite moments. He comments about ducks. He's getting his humor back. Brooks about dumps them in with the duck doo to get a kiss from her. His family are very admirable and normal and Des loves them. They accept Des. They even push Brooks aside to envelope her and Des is all, ahh, don't be mean to Brooks. Des has a good talk with Brooks' mom. Brooks has a good talk with his sis, bros and mom, who gives him her blessing if that's what he wants, and he sits there, looking very rapt as they tell him how he can know if he's in love and what they think of Des and what they told Des about him. Brooks looks a little confused and thunderstruck. Everyone thinks Brooks is still having a hard time. He's processing things.

Then, whammy, they remind people that Des loves Brooks. The others ALMOST make her think twice. She has yet to really mention Drew. She mentions Chris more than Drew. But then when you think she's still right where she is, she adds a new whammy and says she wants a proposal—from Brooks! Really? You think, can you say this on the Bachelorette? This show is making you feel like you're in the Twilight Zone.

You just know, know that something's going to happen with Brooks. Then another preview that in its way, with its quietness, seems even more foreboding and final than the previous crazy one. Brooks fans begin to worry.

What are they saying in the previews? That's the big question for the average viewer. It looks like Chris and Drew have fun. It looks like Brooks has something heavy to talk about. All you ever see of Brooks is walking along the beach, talking with Des, saying things that have a finality about them. There's a big BUT in them. "You know I love these things about you", or whatever it is he says. BUT? She starts out happy to see him and ends up crying, which makes all Brooks and Des fans sad.

You remember the other preview and how it looked like Drew was going home. But then it was Brooks you see in the limo. And Chris. Someone has a ring. Brooks opens his door. Brooks is pacing in the trees and crying. He is saying "This is the worst day of my life". Distraught. "There's nothing I can say." Limo ride with red eyes. Des just looking defeated and sad from then on out. Shockingly, she doesn't want to do this anymore. She just wants to go home. They make it look like Drew is the catalyst for everything and that even Brooks is affected. By why is Brooks the one they come back to, the same scene, wandering around the trees. And then why do they end with Brooks sobbing, close-up, and her just saying she wants to go home? To be continued?

The storyline of this show has been abut Brooks and Des. Did the fallen romantic figure go home? They show that Chris and Drew are having fun dates, and Brooks seems to be calling it quits. The darkness is scary. Is it a tale of two halves? A new dawn. A knight in shining armor coming to the rescue? Or, does the hero come back, like he did once before? This time with some new knowledge and understanding?

I wish I knew Brooks well and could shake it out of him somehow!
any cliffnotes to this post?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 pm

lexforlife wrote:
canyonvue wrote:The biggest thing I look at when it comes to this season is the storyline. I'm a writer, so, well, I look at the story and the "characters." Other things are nice little clues, but altogether, it's all about a story. Some years TPTB probably don't have much of a story, or a very intriguing one to tell, but this one is intriguing, and I believe that's why they consider it the best season yet and Des the best lead and the guys the best bunch of guys. This story has a lot of emotion and depth that most Bachelorette seasons don't.

The main line in the story IS Des' love for Brooks. He gets the first date. It's a beauty of a date. Brooks look like a romantic figure and you can already tell that Des is smitten with him. Almost love at first sight. Why else would Brooks even GET the first date. She must've indicated she was very attracted to him. She probably loved his personality immediately, and his looks.

The story then switches up to others guys. You've got to give all the other guys time. And that's exactly how it feels. They're just giving all the other guys their due time. Meanwhile, Brooks is kept in the background, never completely ignored. They always swing in for his reaction, or manage to catch some interaction between him and Des. They don't really do that with the other guys.

Brooks forced them to highlight him during the Dodgeball game. He stole the show. giggling They also highlighted Drew saying silly things (I actually thought Drew was quirky and funny this episode.)

Brooks runs off with Des' heart to the hospital, where they actually spend time watching him, even when he's passed out. They never bothered to look in on Ames or really any of the other contestants who got shipped off for a minute. That's because Des' romantic figure was in the hospital.

Then, unlike any of the other times, Des couldn't stop talking about and worrying about Brooks. She even made the guys toast to Brooks. Then cue the "hero returns" music, Brooks comes back with his finger sticking in the air, looking all sweaty and delirious, still dressed for Dodgeball, and comes back in, running in the background with a grin on his face, making all the other guys go "oh, brother, do we ever get rid of him?"

Chris even says so. "Darn, that Brooks. He's so good. So smooth." What? He just came back from the hospital. Did you expect him to stay there all night?

Then Des is all happy and wants to go talk with him immediately. He looks like he's not quite there, doesn't want sympathy for his finger, and kisses her because she has nothing of importance to say and he probably can't think straight.

They highlight him during Mr. America, too, making sure to show his talent and his runway walk. giggling Plus, all the other times they zero in on Brooks. Now if they hadn't been doing all that zeroing in, I would've noticed. I would've worried. But they never forgot about Brooks for long. giggling 

Then he finally gets another kiss and a rose, finally, in the igloo. In fact, she shuts him up. And he happens to see James kissing and it makes him jealous. And another time you see them talking, all wound up, and she sits between his legs, just throwing herself at him.

CUE MOOD IN THE ROOM CHANGE

We get different editing from any of the earlier shows. It's like it's taken on a more somber twist. Then you get his second, long-awaited 1v1, and all of a sudden Brooks is pensive and unsure and Des is starry-eyed and confessing love for Brooks. Brooks looks a little . . . behind. Ruh-roh. The other dates don't have that heaviness to it. Drew is getting competitive, though. He MUST tell Des he loves her first. NO, Chris must tell her he loves her first! NO, Zac must. He must win more time with her. Brooks just looks a little out in left field and unsure. Dramatic preview to blow one's mind. What the freak happens? We all ask . . .

HTDs. Brooks gets the last one to cap the night.

Zac's is great. Shows him fun-loving and zany, with a lot of energy and total belief in Desiree. You just KNOW Zac is doomed by what he does, like that very heavy song they sing for her, and then that ring.

Drew's date is for the philanthropist. It's about being a good person, loving people, acceptance, belief, very deep subjects. It shows Drew as a very good person, very deep, with a little bit of a naive view of his relationship with Des. Of course, you've seen that all along and how it's kind of forced. You do see she thinks he's so cute, and that physical attraction can be a tricky bugger to distinguish from real love, sometimes.

Chris' date starts out great. It is mostly about Chris. They act mostly like friends. And, then, for some reason, they drop the hammer on Chris. They show some really bizarre stuff. It may not be bizarre, but the way they do it is so jarring. They just seem to be throwing Chris under the bus, so, that's where he sits in your mind.

Brooks' entrance is perfect and their meeting beautiful. The date is beautiful, filled with memories. She's taken time to list all her favorite moments. He comments about ducks. He's getting his humor back. Brooks about dumps them in with the duck doo to get a kiss from her. His family are very admirable and normal and Des loves them. They accept Des. They even push Brooks aside to envelope her and Des is all, ahh, don't be mean to Brooks. Des has a good talk with Brooks' mom. Brooks has a good talk with his sis, bros and mom, who gives him her blessing if that's what he wants, and he sits there, looking very rapt as they tell him how he can know if he's in love and what they think of Des and what they told Des about him. Brooks looks a little confused and thunderstruck. Everyone thinks Brooks is still having a hard time. He's processing things.

Then, whammy, they remind people that Des loves Brooks. The others ALMOST make her think twice. She has yet to really mention Drew. She mentions Chris more than Drew. But then when you think she's still right where she is, she adds a new whammy and says she wants a proposal—from Brooks! Really? You think, can you say this on the Bachelorette? This show is making you feel like you're in the Twilight Zone.

You just know, know that something's going to happen with Brooks. Then another preview that in its way, with its quietness, seems even more foreboding and final than the previous crazy one. Brooks fans begin to worry.

What are they saying in the previews? That's the big question for the average viewer. It looks like Chris and Drew have fun. It looks like Brooks has something heavy to talk about. All you ever see of Brooks is walking along the beach, talking with Des, saying things that have a finality about them. There's a big BUT in them. "You know I love these things about you", or whatever it is he says. BUT? She starts out happy to see him and ends up crying, which makes all Brooks and Des fans sad.

You remember the other preview and how it looked like Drew was going home. But then it was Brooks you see in the limo. And Chris. Someone has a ring. Brooks opens his door. Brooks is pacing in the trees and crying. He is saying "This is the worst day of my life". Distraught. "There's nothing I can say." Limo ride with red eyes. Des just looking defeated and sad from then on out. Shockingly, she doesn't want to do this anymore. She just wants to go home. They make it look like Drew is the catalyst for everything and that even Brooks is affected. By why is Brooks the one they come back to, the same scene, wandering around the trees. And then why do they end with Brooks sobbing, close-up, and her just saying she wants to go home? To be continued?

The storyline of this show has been abut Brooks and Des. Did the fallen romantic figure go home? They show that Chris and Drew are having fun dates, and Brooks seems to be calling it quits. The darkness is scary. Is it a tale of two halves? A new dawn. A knight in shining armor coming to the rescue? Or, does the hero come back, like he did once before? This time with some new knowledge and understanding?

I wish I knew Brooks well and could shake it out of him somehow!
any cliffnotes to this post?

hahahahahahahah
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:31 pm

I always find it so amusing when people say they don't want to read so much. Makes you wonder if they have that attitude in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:32 pm

albean99 wrote:This probably isn't the right place but don't think the FRC is at the Verandah.  Dow's Hill is in a National Park. It's supposed to be near some hotels so could be near the Verandah I guess.

http://nationalparksantigua.com/visiting.php?cat=31

I think it was it the screencap thread: I posted a link for a panoramic view--it was pretty cool and could be decorated quite nicely.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm

I find it amusing when pple write epistles about this HEAVILY, HEAVILY scripted show. Makes you wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 pm

lexforlife wrote:I find it amusing when pple write epistles about this HEAVILY, HEAVILY scripted show. Makes you wonder.

Not me, I skip 'em. :gotcha: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 pm

lexforlife wrote:I find it amusing when pple write epistles about this HEAVILY, HEAVILY scripted show. Makes you wonder.

It wasn't an epistle and you obviously didn't read it. It's the storyline I see. No harm no foul if you don't read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Done my post count for the day.:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:24 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:
skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

I wonder WHY they broke up?
That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him...

Well I would say that's NOT acceptable in a relationship..:yes: 

No wonder the walls he's put up around his heart. Like do that once, shame on you. Let it happen twice, shame on me.

And Des is cheating on him left and right, if you think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 am

sfrank wrote:
Ariela wrote:
skitts wrote:Is there any info on Brook's past girlfriends...what were they like in looks and personality?

I wonder WHY they broke up?
That's always telling.

rumour has it she cheated on him... not the other way around as RS has implied re: NYE photo.

Well, she's a damn fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili