SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 am

Sorry for your loss Aunties_Love! My prayers are with you and your family.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 am

Jeepers wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Jeepers wrote:From the preview .. The Nate VO about getting into their heads seems more of a premonition of what's to come .. And I do believe he causes some crap

Hi, Jeepers. I hope the little one is doing well. : ) I too believe Nate will cause problems just to try live up to his history.

Aaawww sweet of you to ask .. Things are good:yes: 

How old is the little one now? Crawling? Walking? I can't remember exactly when you had her. I think it was a her. ; ) Seems like it was right after Em season had ended. Good to hear everything is great with you both. : ) My niece had a baby girl this past Wednesday. She named her Mya Denise. She weighed 7-1. She's a doll. I love babies. Esp newborns. .

Now to mention Des. ; ) I wish this season would hurry and get over with or at least show us what goes down with Brooks. It has me on the edge of my seat. LOLOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo

Auntie, I know exactly what you mean. I lost my sister the 18th of last month. One day I was so overwhelmed with grief and missing her and I just sat down and spent about an hour, hour and a half on here reading and posting and well you know how much it helped me to just escape for that little amount of time just as it's helping you now.. The people on here are wonderful and they truly helped me through a really difficult time. .God bless you and I'm so sorry for your loss. console 
Thanks again everyone for the well wishes!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 am

auntie, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. hope this board provides a little enjoyment & distraction for you. :sending flowers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 am

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 3589738803 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 2856809508 for Auntie!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
moonchild wrote:Has any thought been given to it's as simple as she lets Drew go early and is so upset over having to do that she reaches out to Brooks for comfort.  She has talked about how incredibly sweet he is and I'm sure she feels much more so after the HTD.  It's really going to get to her when (if) she lets him go.  CH goes to tell Brooks that Des wants to talk to him.  Maybe they had an uncomfortable discussion the last time they were together and he thinks she is going to let him go.  I swear I think I have heard Brooks say "this is the worst day of my life", sometime previously in the season.  I was right about the Drew quote, but I might be wrong about this one.

Or is this too tame for this show?
How is it then that Drew gets a FD and a LCD?

OK, I didn't say it was a perfect plan. LOL!

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 am

moonchild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
moonchild wrote:Has any thought been given to it's as simple as she lets Drew go early and is so upset over having to do that she reaches out to Brooks for comfort.  She has talked about how incredibly sweet he is and I'm sure she feels much more so after the HTD.  It's really going to get to her when (if) she lets him go.  CH goes to tell Brooks that Des wants to talk to him.  Maybe they had an uncomfortable discussion the last time they were together and he thinks she is going to let him go.  I swear I think I have heard Brooks say "this is the worst day of my life", sometime previously in the season.  I was right about the Drew quote, but I might be wrong about this one.

Or is this too tame for this show?
How is it then that Drew gets a FD and a LCD?

OK, I didn't say it was a perfect plan.  LOL!
LOL

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:37 am

Beeleever wrote:The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 3589738803 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 15 2856809508for Auntie!
Aww thanks!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 am

gabriele wrote:auntie, i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. hope this board provides a little enjoyment & distraction for you. :sending flowers 
It is, thanks again!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo
'

Bless your heart. I just read the news. I love reading your posts because they give me something to think about and are so well thought out.

Please don't worry about being short with answers. I have been in your situation having lost my cousin to cancer some months ago. Sometimes this is a good way to deal with the grief.

You are among friends. bestbud! for you 
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 am

Just wanted to post that this may be my favorite F3 ever. Each guy, while different, is really, really special. Truly believe Des would be lucky to wind up with any of the remaining men.

Still, at this point in the show, I would choose Chris or Drew for Des. Chris and Drew have stated openly that they are falling for her and are there for her. She’s said repeatedly that her MO is to love the guy more than he loves her, so this is a big issue for her (was for me too). I believe both Chris and Drew - that they would love her without hesitation or reservation. I think the video of her crying in the red dress will likely be very significant. Probably willing to wager, whoever she’s crying about will be her F1.

Spoilers aside, at this point in the show, and in spite of what Des has declared, I think the worst choice for her would be Brooks. Don’t misunderstand, I think Brooks is a great guy, and within the parameters of the show, also feel he is totally reasonable to want to proceed slowly to be sure of his feelings, etc… But for Des to throw herself into the relationship where there is such a disparity of feelings (and yes, I’ve done this too) in my experience, is a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the most important and seemingly dramatic stuff is yet to come… so we’ll just have to sit and wait for more information.  Can’t wait!!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 am

SueSt wrote:Just wanted to post that this may be my favorite F3 ever.  Each guy, while different, is really, really special.  Truly believe Des would be lucky to wind up with any of the remaining men.

Still, at this point in the show, I would choose Chris or Drew for Des.  Chris and Drew have stated openly that they are falling for her and are there for her.  She’s said repeatedly that her MO is to love the guy more than he loves her, so this is a big issue for her (was for me too).  I believe both Chris and Drew - that they would love her without hesitation or reservation.  I think the video of her crying in the red dress will likely be very significant.  Probably willing to wager, whoever she’s crying about will be her F1.

Spoilers aside, at this point in the show, and in spite of what Des has declared, I think the worst choice for her would be Brooks.  Don’t misunderstand, I think Brooks is a great guy, and within the parameters of the show, also feel he is totally reasonable to want to proceed slowly to be sure of his feelings, etc… But for Des to throw herself into the relationship where there is such a disparity of feelings (and yes, I’ve done this too) in my experience, is a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the most important and seemingly dramatic stuff is yet to come… so we’ll just have to sit and wait for more information.    Can’t wait!!!!

I don't think there's a " disparity" between Des and Brooks. He said jogging she said running . He's only a step or so behind. I think the real disparity is her feelings towards the other two. I think that gap is bigger. Should she settle then if that was the case?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili