SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks! I knew Ali and Ashley did not say they were in love with Frank and Bentley. Phrases like Falling for etc... Are a dime a dozen. Much different than actually admitting what Des did about Brooks. I agree that something goes down but she'll end up with Brooks in the end.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Thanks!  I knew Ali and Ashley did not say they were in love with Frank and Bentley. Phrases like Falling for etc... Are a dime a dozen. Much different than actually admitting what Des did about Brooks. I agree that something goes down but she'll end up with Brooks in the end.

My thoughts exactly.thumbsup  Dont' know how it's going to play out but I feel they will definitely end up together.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:46 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Thanks!  I knew Ali and Ashley did not say they were in love with Frank and Bentley. Phrases like Falling for etc... Are a dime a dozen. Much different than actually admitting what Des did about Brooks. I agree that something goes down but she'll end up with Brooks in the end.

Not only did she say it. She said it with so much emotion and tears that CH had to ask her if it meant game over. Even when CH said Brooks name she said why, because I smile so much? ITA Patty. Not generic love or feelings. It's the he's THE ONE kind of feeling. There's also a VO that they dubbed into her convo with Drew where she said, "you were THE ONLY" one keeping me here. That means she could lose the other two but aimed for THE ONE. I bet we hear the statement again when she's with Brooks and crying.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 am

I believe they end up together, too. I hope they're both happy with it now. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 am

BarbB222 wrote:

Not only did she say it. She said it with so much emotion and tears that CH had to ask her if it meant game over. Even when CH said Brooks name she said why, because I smile so much? ITA Patty. Not generic love or feelings. It's the he's THE ONE kind of feeling. There's also a VO that they dubbed into her convo with Drew where she said, "you were THE ONLY" one keeping me here. That means she could lose the other two but aimed for THE ONE. I bet we hear the statement again when she's with Brooks and crying.

:yes:

Yeah, if she's truly in love with someone then she only needs that one person.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 am

BarbB222 wrote:

:yes: :yes: :yes: To what Barb said.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:57 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:So you guys really believe that Ashley said " I am in love with Bentley". Y'all must have watched a different show than I did.

Ashley did say that she was in love with Bentley. During the sitdown with CH before the episode 3 RC, she asked Chris, "You know how you always said to me, 'Did you love Brad? You loved Brad. Well, you know what, I think I loved that guy. How short is that?' She also says, "I think he took it [my heart] with him too. I fell for him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqthUB4Fpo&list=PL50F8625E718E53F0&index=13

It might be interesting for people to listen to Chris' comments around 3:09 about guys leaving, the guys who stay, and the way that guys behave if they leave without closure.

I'd not say that Brooks and Bentley are replicas of each other personality-wise. I'd say that, if Brooks leaves, Des' reaction will be similar to the reaction that Ali and Ash had with their departing guys, which is also, I think, ND's point. Ali's season may be a better parallel.

thanks, veg.!!.one thing for sure, CH gave similar lines with the one with Des on last ep....guess he memorize it unconsciously..laugh out loud...
i must say, it seems that in love, falling, love are  def.ly NOT luxurious words in this cray show :P 
JP and Roberto must have golden heart to bear with all of this "was in love/he is my guy" saga Rolling Eyes .

Both JP and Roberto are absolute gems - a rarity on this show. At least JP had some ramp up time with Ash but Roberto even questioned Ali's reaction months after the whole thing went down (during Brads 2.0 finale).

true...i can recall those too..guess its explain which pairing who finally got their fairy tale ending in RL

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Wow, I just watched both the scene where CH is talking to Ashley about Bentley leaving and some of the part where he tells her he's leaving and she was truly brokenhearted. Jash fans have mostly disregarded it but she was all about Bentley right then. Obviously she did end up falling for JP later on although that was early in the season. Ali with Frank is a better comparison. The interesting part to me is not whether any of them said they were in love and how early but that both guys left and the lead was devastated (at least at the time). That's what we see with Des. Both went on to fall in love with someone else so it's not inconceivable that Des could too.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15367

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:03 pm

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Is anyone disputing that Des has fallen for Brooks? One would have to be blind and  deaf not to see it:Hugesmile: 

The big question is how , or IF Brooks will remedy the fact that they're not on the same page. Will it be sufficient for Des to believe him, after some fiasco?

I've been around in real life, and MYSELF have been in a situation where I wasn't ready (the Des/Brooks dinner conversation about love and HTDs brought back memories. THAT look on Brooks' face was mine years ago...). I've even let things progress because I thought I was going to get there....it didn't happen. Years later I met the right one, we both didn't waver.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:09 pm

Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Is anyone disputing that Des has fallen for Brooks? One would have to be blind and  deaf not to see it:Hugesmile: 

The big question is how , or IF Brooks will remedy the fact that they're not on the same page. Will it be sufficient for Des to believe him, after some fiasco?

I've been around in real life, and MYSELF have been in a situation where I wasn't ready (the Des/Brooks dinner conversation about love and HTDs brought back memories. THAT look on Brooks' face was mine years ago...). I've even let things progress because I thought I was going to get there....it didn't happen. Years later I met the right one, we both didn't waver.

I don't put much stock in that face Brooks made because of what he said at the fireworks scene. He would be happy if she decided she wanted to meet his family. TPTB always leave you thinking it's something that it's not.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:13 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I don't put much stock in that face Brooks made because of what he said at the fireworks scene.  He would be happy if she decided she wanted to meet his family.  TPTB always leave you thinking it's something that it's not.

Yeah. They're going to show you what they want to show to get you to think what they want you to think. You have to look at everything else. Brooks is very into Des. His heart is definitely involved. Sometimes it takes a while for a thinker to come into accordance with their heart. He doesn't jump into love, but when he falls he's in it deeply—like they both said at the beginning of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:21 pm

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I don't put much stock in that face Brooks made because of what he said at the fireworks scene.  He would be happy if she decided she wanted to meet his family.  TPTB always leave you thinking it's something that it's not.

Yeah. They're going to show you what they want to show to get you to think what they want you to think. You have to look at everything else. Brooks is very into Des. His heart is definitely involved. Sometimes it takes a while for a thinker to come into accordance with their heart. He doesn't jump into love, but when he falls he's in it deeply—like they both said at the beginning of the season.

Des said after the first date that when Brooks falls in love he falls in love. Now keep in mind how much both got to know each other after just one date. Brooks also said that he knows so much about Des and it was crazy after only 1 date. When Brooks mind caught up with his heart the only thing he could do was go after the woman he loves. Can I say MEANT TO BE! SOUL MATES!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili