SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 pm

welcomebanner

No bashing Smiley I think you make some good points, but i really do not see RS doing anything for MF... plus a wrong spoiler = less readers next time.

I love the idea of Drew coming to see Brooks! That is a new one and would be real drama for sure!

agin: Welcomeparty! 

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:25 pm

^^^ Welcome. No bashing don't worry.

These are all good ideas and no one really knows the answers - we're all throwing things out. Do keep posting though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

That would be kind of awesome if Drew did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm

albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
I'm leaning more towards Brooks' FD and Drew's LCD being cut a little short (still not sure what time of day) this season.

Upon Brooks' return, he will get a combined MTP/LCD, like Dead Ed ( Jillian's F1).

Ed's was a combined FD with Jill meeting his parents but know what you're trying to say. I'm getting a little weary of Brooks right now. If he leaves it annoys me that he's able to come back and jump over the other guys. I know it's all about the heart but I hope Des really is sure about him if he ends up as the f1.
I completely agree albean. It didn't work the last time that happened with Jillian and Ed. I seriously doubt that it will work this time as they are missing a lot of time together. I think even Jillian herself said that the time she missed out on with Ed seriously put him behind and it probably wasn't fair to just take him back when he's missed so much. As far as one of the other guys "moving in and stealing her heart"; why not when Brooks has a meltdown and gives up on the relationship and show. Why shouldn't she keep her heart open to the possibility of someone else showing her that what she wants is maybe not the best for her and she does need one of the remaining two that actually stayed there FOR HER. Des even said that her heart and mind are completely open to someone else, and I am thinking since we don't have proof of Brooks staying, that may be exactly what happens.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

canyonvue wrote:That would be kind of awesome if Drew did that.

And a nice set up for Drew to be the next bachelor. Women would love it

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

secretviewer wrote:Hi guys...i have been reading your posts after lurking around for a few weeks.  I haven't watched B'ette since Trista's wedding. It took way too much time & swore I'd stop.   I accidentally saw Desiree's ep 3 when fast forwarding to something on my DVR, and got hooked! youtubed all the prev episodes. Found this site. I'm very impressed with all your sleuthing and thoughtful scenarios. High level thinking: like playing Chess!

oKay my theory:  so my son and his wife watch together, and he tells me about some guy on web who used to work for the Ticket radio station here in Dallas, and who now "spoiled" the Bachelor endings correctly: RS.  I got Reality Steve's link, and after reading RS "F1" as y'all call it, got to thinking......

RS got sued from MF. Was there a settlement? what if MF had a legal settlement with RS, with the "if you cant beat 'em, join 'em" strategy.  If RS wants to avoid a huge legal $$ settlement, RS goes along with incorrect "F1" intentionally, just this once, to get off some financial hook.   Viewership and advertising revenues go up.   Could this be possible?  Could the other sources here on this board also be in on an incorrect spoiler.?  IDK.

Oh, one last thought.  Could it be Drew at Brooks' door?  I mean if Drew talks to Des and understands how much she loves Brooks, and if Drew senses Brooks jealousy and knows he (Drew) is leaving anyway, could Drew be the best ever gentleman by bowing out, but first letting Brooks know how much Des love Brooks?
Sorry this is so long. Please dont bash me too much.   You are all awesome.

Hi and welcome! The only thing is RS tho the most arrogant and confident is only one of the 4 that knows the outcome. The other three are here and they trust their source 100%. I think it's because spoilers are here to stay they need creative editing to cause doubt and conversation. If it was that obvious all the way through, fans of the other guys might wain. This season has been especially wonky but until those 100%,trusted sources are proven wrong 3 times over being they are not the same , I say, I trust the spoilers.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
canyonvue wrote:That would be kind of awesome if Drew did that.

And a nice set up for Drew to be the next bachelor. Women would love it

True.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
  Good Post I agree word   This really makes a lot of sense.  I just don't see Des as being a wishy washy personality to with hold the other two to more stress, but if Brooks leaves, I really don't see a spot for him to return.  His return is really hard to see considering the edit, the screencaps and the feel of the season so far.  To me, the edit is setting it up for a Brooks and Des fall and for one of the other two guys to pull ahead in her heart and make her realize that that guy is the one that she needs.

I triple all of these word I agree 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 pm

canyonvue wrote:I watched that dramatic preview again and it's the first time I really looked at Drew when Des is holding him and looks like she's comforting him. She looks so sad. Anyway, it looks like he's crying. You can see the movement in his neck.
I think you may be reading a lot more into that cap than what is there. I know it would be neat and tidy if one or both of the other guys weren't there when Brooks came back, but facts are, we have FD and LCD for BOTH Chris and Drew and nothing for Brooks. We also have what is suspected as the night portion of the LCD for Drew considering the hotel that is used is what is more used for a LCD versus a FD.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I watched that dramatic preview again and it's the first time I really looked at Drew when Des is holding him and looks like she's comforting him. She looks so sad. Anyway, it looks like he's crying. You can see the movement in his neck.
I think you may be reading a lot more into that cap than what is there.  I know it would be neat and tidy if one or both of the other guys weren't there when Brooks came back, but facts are, we have FD and LCD for BOTH Chris and Drew and nothing for Brooks.  We also have what is suspected as the night portion of the LCD for Drew considering the hotel that is used is what is more used for a LCD versus a FD.

I'm not talking about what Drew gets after (or before). I'm just talking about that moment. Looks like he's crying.

I like this new idea of Drew that secretviewer suggested, haha. Do it, Drew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:37 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Yes, Brooks' sister-in-law has said she's never seen him mad and wanted to know "does it happen?"

This is Brooks' version of mad:

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 1013488_482619451816643_2038480263_n_zps48daf7df
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 31 1013083_476510005760921_1136110372_n_zps5127592d

Wow that second one is hot mad. Hot like it:fanningfan: 

Simmering hot. I could kill you with my stare hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:39 pm

secretviewer wrote:Hi guys...i have been reading your posts after lurking around for a few weeks.  I haven't watched B'ette since Trista's wedding. It took way too much time & swore I'd stop.   I accidentally saw Desiree's ep 3 when fast forwarding to something on my DVR, and got hooked! youtubed all the prev episodes. Found this site. I'm very impressed with all your sleuthing and thoughtful scenarios. High level thinking: like playing Chess!

oKay my theory:  so my son and his wife watch together, and he tells me about some guy on web who used to work for the Ticket radio station here in Dallas, and who now "spoiled" the Bachelor endings correctly: RS.  I got Reality Steve's link, and after reading RS "F1" as y'all call it, got to thinking......

RS got sued from MF. Was there a settlement? what if MF had a legal settlement with RS, with the "if you cant beat 'em, join 'em" strategy.  If RS wants to avoid a huge legal $$ settlement, RS goes along with incorrect "F1" intentionally, just this once, to get off some financial hook.   Viewership and advertising revenues go up.   Could this be possible?  Could the other sources here on this board also be in on an incorrect spoiler.?  IDK.

Oh, one last thought.  Could it be Drew at Brooks' door?  I mean if Drew talks to Des and understands how much she loves Brooks, and if Drew senses Brooks jealousy and knows he (Drew) is leaving anyway, could Drew be the best ever gentleman by bowing out, but first letting Brooks know how much Des love Brooks?
Sorry this is so long. Please dont bash me too much.   You are all awesome.
-
welcome secretviewer. great that you're joining the conversation.
Not sure about your theory - but it's interesting to consider that there might actually be interaction between the suitors! I like the thought!
Keep sharing your thoughts!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili