SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 pm

canyonvue wrote:I like your fairytale, too, nannymargie. :Smiley: I just hope that his feelings are true and not just because of feeling bad or because of the moment, whatever the storyline ends up being. I hope he doesn't regret his decision now.

He seems to be the type that will not rush into anything unless he is ready. Didn't he date a girl for over 3 years and there was no engagement. But yet he tells his mom this is the first time he has ever been this close to feeling it or something like that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Ariela wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Ariela wrote:Ok, now that the HTD are over, and everybody loved Des....errr on camera, we had a scene in the previews that sends Des into a tizzy.
It's the one where she is sitting on the bench with Brooks, and all of the sudden she peals off walking away, followed by some boohooing. She's wearing the same outfit on camera as she is with Brooks on the bench. I think this is where the in the VO, Brooks is saying: you know I love spending time with you...."  Could Des have run out of patience(not telling her ILY) with Brooks? That is when he is wearing the blue t-shirt, and she's wearing a bathing suit top with a see-thru top. I think this will be pivotal for the finale.
The other scene is where she is already talking to CH (in a long dress). CH says "I'm sorry" ...asks what she wants to do. To me it sounds as though Des got mad at Brooks, he left, and things are hanging in the air.

Either way, I feel sorry for Chris and Drew.

I've always believed it's Des who blows a gasket—not Brooks—because of how Brooks was crying and what he said while pacing. She wants more than what she's ever seen fit to tell him, leaving him in the dark. She's been waiting a long time for some declaration. He becomes a little too slow for her taste and something he says sets her off, totally blindsiding him. Brooks will be able to see more clearly what he feels when he could lose it.

I came to the conclusion that that's exactly what Brooks needs to make that final step to the finish line. He needs her to back off a bit so that he can chase her. How can he know for sure how he feels if she's doing all the chasing? What his brother said, will he go after her, will come to fruition.
BUT, regarding the bolded.  It is obvious from that little bit of preview that we had, it is Brooks telling Des something.  It is BROOKS that started the meltdown between them.  I think it is Brooks that wants to take things slower, take a backseat and when he tells Des he isn't ready to continue at this pace, that is where the meltdown happens.  I think that Des sends him away/or he goes away cause he can't handle the process, then Des gets closer to the two remaining guys as she herself has said that she is keeping an open mind/heart to everyone.  I understand that you are "closer" to Brooks in this process than Des, even though she is the lead, but obviously their talk goes wrong and I really don't think that they had any sort of a FD at all.  I think all of the blowup happens when she first arrives for the date.

I think we are saying the same thing in a different way. First we see Des and Brooks kissing on the bench. Then she storms out, away. That would seem that he/she says something that he/she doesn't like, or she's not hearing what she needs to hear from him. Right now the lack of commitment IS on her mind, no matter how brave she pretends to CH that she is. Then I'm not sure about the rest, but we know she talks in circles about love...
Yes, true. I was talking more to what CV said with regards to it having to be Des that has the problem as Brooks just wouldn't. I am seriously thinking that it is Brooks that has the problem and he is uncertain of moving forward.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Ariela wrote:Ok, now that the HTD are over, and everybody loved Des....errr on camera, we had a scene in the previews that sends Des into a tizzy.
It's the one where she is sitting on the bench with Brooks, and all of the sudden she peals off walking away, followed by some boohooing. She's wearing the same outfit on camera as she is with Brooks on the bench. I think this is where the in the VO, Brooks is saying: you know I love spending time with you...."  Could Des have run out of patience(not telling her ILY) with Brooks? That is when he is wearing the blue t-shirt, and she's wearing a bathing suit top with a see-thru top. I think this will be pivotal for the finale.
The other scene is where she is already talking to CH (in a long dress). CH says "I'm sorry" ...asks what she wants to do. To me it sounds as though Des got mad at Brooks, he left, and things are hanging in the air.

Either way, I feel sorry for Chris and Drew.

I've always believed it's Des who blows a gasket—not Brooks—because of how Brooks was crying and what he said while pacing. She wants more than what she's ever seen fit to tell him, leaving him in the dark. She's been waiting a long time for some declaration. He becomes a little too slow for her taste and something he says sets her off, totally blindsiding him. Brooks will be able to see more clearly what he feels when he could lose it.

I came to the conclusion that that's exactly what Brooks needs to make that final step to the finish line. He needs her to back off a bit so that he can chase her. How can he know for sure how he feels if she's doing all the chasing? What his brother said, will he go after her, will come to fruition.
BUT, regarding the bolded.  It is obvious from that little bit of preview that we had, it is Brooks telling Des something.  It is BROOKS that started the meltdown between them.  I think it is Brooks that wants to take things slower, take a backseat and when he tells Des he isn't ready to continue at this pace, that is where the meltdown happens.  I think that Des sends him away/or he goes away cause he can't handle the process, then Des gets closer to the two remaining guys as she herself has said that she is keeping an open mind/heart to everyone.  I understand that you are "closer" to Brooks in this process than Des, even though she is the lead, but obviously their talk goes wrong and I really don't think that they had any sort of a FD at all.  I think all of the blowup happens when she first arrives for the date.

I think we are saying the same thing in a different way. First we see Des and Brooks kissing on the bench. Then she storms out, away. That would seem that he/she says something that he/she doesn't like, or she's not hearing what she needs to hear from him. Right now the lack of commitment IS on her mind, no matter how brave she pretends to CH that she is. Then I'm not sure about the rest, but we know she talks in circles about love...
Yes, true.  I was talking more to what CV said with regards to it having to be Des that has the problem as Brooks just wouldn't.  I am seriously thinking that it is Brooks that has the problem and he is uncertain of moving forward.

I think they both have a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.

This franchise has not produced too many success stories, correct?

Most of the contestants, and many leads & F1s, get caught up in the fantasy & sometimes have their heads up their buttocks during taping.

So, with Brooks' realist and pragmatic approach towards this seemingly unrealistic process (which I find quite compelling and refreshing) might translate to more of a success story with Des moving forward in the real world?? I'm hoping so!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Going back to Brooks.    It's perfectly okay if he doesn't want to say " I love you"  yet (at this point).  It's  Des' behavior that's making everything worse.  

She seemed so obsessed and too one track minded about bagging this guy, it's is so cringe worthy to watch.

Have some dignity!  This is the Bachelorette,  not "The Desperate Girl Trying To Win The Affection of That Dude with Scraggly Hair"

She visited four wonderful families,  and all she can come up with is  "Im sure I'll get Brook's proposal, after this".  Its  like a slap on the other

guys and their families faces!  

I mean Chris and Drew are basically fighting for second place.   I'm sure production encouraged Des to be the aggressor and pursuer

as they sensed  Brook's deer in headlights  vibe.  They want to drive him into the corner so they can have the meltdown they were anticipating.

I think Brooks is so not ready to commit to anyone and the production is playing up that apprehension.  No different than the time of

Jillian and Reid,  Reid obviously was commitment phobic and Jillian hounded and nagged  him to say I love you.

The production will not and cannot invent anything out of thin air  (like they CANNOT make obviously smitten bachelors like Brad2 to appear

frightened to propose to someone like Emily).   Its just bothersome to see a perfectly beautiful woman like Des throw all of herself prematurely

to somebody who is  not that smitten to her.  Brooks has a tender way about him  when he's with Des  but I havent seen

an F1 who is so not ready for marriage  than Brooks.  

Wonder where Chris falls in all of this?  The default F2?  Default F1 if Brooks flies the coop?  He seems to be the quiet victim in all this. At least

Drew now have 50,000 plus twitter followers, have set his sights on new  modelling and acting assignments and will probably be the next Bachelor.

re: the bolded....
First, the heart wants what the heart wants.
Second, she could have gushed about each family. It's what the editors choose for us to see.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Going back to Brooks.    It's perfectly okay if he doesn't want to say " I love you"  yet (at this point).  It's  Des' behavior that's making everything worse.  

She seemed so obsessed and too one track minded about bagging this guy, it's is so cringe worthy to watch.

Have some dignity!  This is the Bachelorette,  not "The Desperate Girl Trying To Win The Affection of That Dude with Gorgeous Hair"

She visited four wonderful families,  and all she can come up with is  "Im sure I'll get Brook's proposal, after this".  Its  like a slap on the other

I mean Chris and Drew are basically fighting for second place.   I'm sure production encouraged Des to be the aggressor and pursuer

as they sensed  Brook's deer in headlights  vibe.  They want to drive him into the corner so they can have the meltdown they were anticipating.

I think Brooks is so not ready to commit to anyone and the production is playing up that apprehension.  No different than the time of

Jillian and Reid,  Reid obviously was commitment phobic and Jillian hounded and nagged  him to say I love you.

The production will not and cannot invent anything out of thin air  (like they CANNOT make obviously smitten bachelors like Brad2 to appear

frightened to propose to someone like Emily).   Its just bothersome to see a perfectly beautiful woman like Des throw all of herself prematurely

to somebody who is  not that smitten to her.  Brooks has a tender way about him  when he's with Des  but I havent seen

Wonder where Chris falls in all of this?  The default F2?  Default F1 if Brooks flies the coop?  He seems to be the quiet victim in all this. At least

Drew now have 50,000 plus twitter followers, have set his sights on new  modelling and acting assignments and will probably be the next Bachelor.

Fixed your post.

I don't think Brooks is commitment phobic. His mom doesn't think so, either. As his mom said, she believes he's ready for marriage when he MEETS THE RIGHT GIRL. The question for Brooks, in Brooks' mind is, is SHE the right girl? That's what he's wondering right now. And he should. He does feel for her.

He might be more smitten than you think. He might not.

50,000 followers that he supposedly bought, from what I read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

canyonvue wrote:

Have some dignity!  This is the Bachelorette,  not "The Desperate Girl Trying To Win The Affection of That Dude with Gorgeous Hair"

Fixed your post.

I don't think Brooks is commitment phobic. His mom doesn't think so, either. As his mom said, she believes he's ready for marriage when he MEETS THE RIGHT GIRL. The question for Brooks, in Brooks' mind is, is SHE the right girl? That's what he's wondering right now. And he should. He does feel for her.

He might be more smitten than you think. He might not.

50,000 followers that he supposedly bought, from what I read.

Ok, seriously, some of you are so in love with your chosen ones that you repeat unproven, made up things about others. I would like to see evidence of the purchase, not just followers. Why buy followers when you don't even tweet? The jury is out on even "the possibility" of this. Ridiculous.

Bolded- the logical conclusion is that he may be commitment phobic. Before he came on the show he said that his entire family married young (before 25), and because he's already 29 and still not married THEY suggested he goes on to Bette. That doesn't seem like a "ready guy", even in the real world. In all fairness, nobody(the producers, Des) should play games to force a quicker commitment than ready. Sometimes one may commit when they meet the right one, but I believe that you must BE READY FIRST and then meet the right one.

Chris does seem like an easy victim. Des is just tagging him along. At least Drew is getting some tongue action. :WAVEY:

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Have some dignity!  This is the Bachelorette,  not "The Desperate Girl Trying To Win The Affection of That Dude with Scraggly Hair"

I have a totally different perspective. Brooks seems to be moving at the usual pace for F1. Usually the declarations of falling or being in love are not made until LCD or sometimes even the FRC. It's the others that are not the norm. Des is about on track for the lead. Most of the leads say that regardless of what they say during filming that they were at least 95% sure of their F1 by HTDs. Des would never have said it was Brooks if it had not been for her discussions with ChrisH. He practically dragged it out of her that Brooks was the one that she couldn't wait to kiss. He has also asked her flat out about her feelings for Brooks. The usual questions are "are you falling in love", "do you see yourself with a ring on your finger at the end of this"? The company man has been drilling it home time after time, to get the answers, yes she is in love with Brooks and yes he is the only one that hasn't said ILY, to set up the storyline that he isn't ready to commit. Everything Brooks said on his HTD was very positive about how he feels for Des and what he can see for their future together. Des has been handling him perfectly. She hasn't pushed him to say things that he's not ready to say and totally understands that he is looking at this seriously. At the same time she has made every effort to reassure him because he has expressed to her how hard it is for him, which has been done by all of the leads when their F1 is struggling with the process. And I do think that he is smitten with her. Do I think he is ready at this point in filming to get down on one knee........no. And, most F1's weren't ready at this point either, not even JP.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 42 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:31 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.   Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

terrific posts, Chariot. thanks for sharing.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:21 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.

This franchise has not produced too many success stories, correct?

Most of the contestants, and many leads & F1s, get caught up in the fantasy & sometimes have their heads up their buttocks during taping.

So, with Brooks' realist and pragmatic approach towards this seemingly unrealistic process (which I find quite compelling and refreshing) might translate to more of a success story with Des moving forward in the real world?? I'm hoping so!
clapping! I agree 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm

I just caught up with this season, so sorry for being behind.... but why don't people think that Des really was talking to Drew on the beach, like the preview showed? I could see that conversation between them fitting into the finale storyline....

Some misunderstanding happens between Des and Brooks, he ends up leaving during the FD. I guess she continues onto the LCD dates with Chris and Drew (????). And then the conversation with Drew takes place, where they talk about how upset she is over Brooks. And she's telling him that he's (Drew) the only reason she hasn't gone home yet. Because she knows he's such a sweet guy, etc. and he would still be a great guy to be with. But he doesn't want to be a fallback plan because she loves Brooks.

I'm just super confused about the details, as everyone seems to be. Doesn't seem like the F3 RC or the FRC are going to be normal in the slightest... I can't see why Drew would stick around after that conversation (assuming that is what happened). Then if she said those things to Drew, she obviously wasn't interested in Chris, so why would she keep him around longer? Maybe both guys are gone at one point and it looks like she's leaving alone, before Brooks come back into the picture?
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 54 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili