SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.

This franchise has not produced too many success stories, correct?

Most of the contestants, and many leads & F1s, get caught up in the fantasy & sometimes have their heads up their buttocks during taping.

So, with Brooks' realist and pragmatic approach towards this seemingly unrealistic process (which I find quite compelling and refreshing) might translate to more of a success story with Des moving forward in the real world?? I'm hoping so!
Maybe....but I don't think he thought this thru before going on this show....now it's time to pay the piper(per MF & Des), and he's petrified. I still don't think it's as bad as MF is spinning it. Perhaps, Brooks had a small hesitation and MF ran with the story pushing and prodding?

Ariela

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Keili wrote:I just caught up with this season, so sorry for being behind.... but why don't people think that Des really was talking to Drew on the beach, like the preview showed? I could see that conversation between them fitting into the finale storyline....

Some misunderstanding happens between Des and Brooks, he ends up leaving during the FD. I guess she continues onto the LCD dates with Chris and Drew (????). And then the conversation with Drew takes place, where they talk about how upset she is over Brooks. And she's telling him that he's (Drew) the only reason she hasn't gone home yet. Because she knows he's such a sweet guy, etc. and he would still be a great guy to be with. But he doesn't want to be a fallback plan because she loves Brooks.

I'm just super confused about the details, as everyone seems to be. Doesn't seem like the F3 RC or the FRC are going to be normal in the slightest... I can't see why Drew would stick around after that conversation (assuming that is what happened). Then if she said those things to Drew, she obviously wasn't interested in Chris, so why would she keep him around longer? Maybe both guys are gone at one point and it looks like she's leaving alone, before Brooks come back into the picture?

If you watch closely, her lips don't match the words.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Ariela wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I would not be surprised if off camera she did exactly that--even several times. Afterall, she did not refrain from coming out and saying so to CH knowing it was filmed.

I don't think the problem is his jealousy so much that he has questions about what will happen after the show and the depth/realness of their relationship.  I don't think his trepidation bodes well for them as a couple in the future (although I obviously will cheer them on!)

ITA regarding the bolded. Deer in headlights. Cold feet. Doing something his heart is not into.

This franchise has not produced too many success stories, correct?

Most of the contestants, and many leads & F1s, get caught up in the fantasy & sometimes have their heads up their buttocks during taping.

So, with Brooks' realist and pragmatic approach towards this seemingly unrealistic process (which I find quite compelling and refreshing) might translate to more of a success story with Des moving forward in the real world?? I'm hoping so!
Maybe....but I don't think he thought this thru before going on this show....now it's time to pay the piper(per MF & Des), and he's petrified. I still don't think it's as bad as MF is spinning it. Perhaps, Brooks had a small hesitation and MF ran with the story pushing and prodding?

Of course! :yes:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.   Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

Check out the Drew thread. He doesn't seem to use product that much irl and often wears ball caps. It seems to be when modeling & on tv mostly. He may not beat his chest but the boy can kiss.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 pm

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

To me, Des saying that she's in love with Brooks and telling CH the same thing twice seems more like a part of a producer driven storyline.  

Do you think Des being teary-eyed while she made the declaration was part of the producer-driven storyline?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 pm

agentcurls wrote:
2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

To me, Des saying that she's in love with Brooks and telling CH the same thing twice seems more like a part of a producer driven storyline.  

Do you think Des being teary-eyed while she made the declaration was part of the producer-driven storyline?

She was teary eyed with Nate too.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.  
Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

I may have to disagree! giggling 

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 43 002

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

:fanningfan

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Is it bad I wished he had dropped the towel. Embarressed!  That pic is hot! :Drool: 
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:34 pm

:claphands  Thanks for sharing that pic!!!!! WOW! I don't blame Des, I'd go for all those kisses too.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:56 pm

agentcurls wrote:
2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Yep! I've noticed that Des can bring the tear at a moments notice. :yes:  As a matter of fact, everything about Des and Brooks relationship seems producer driven and over the top to me. But that's jmo.Hugesmile 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:00 am

b wrote::claphands   Thanks for sharing that pic!!!!!  WOW!  I don't blame Des, I'd go for all those kisses too.  

Seriously. I just got a heart attack!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili