SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:I'm still saying that Brooks was not expecting that knock on the door and was either  being asked to meet Des (by someone) or the visitor was Des herself wanting to talk to him. In that case - he was not the one approaching her with his doubts etc. but rather she had the need to approach him.
I also feel that limo scene with his eyes red was put in with the usual purpose that any other limo scene is shown to us. No explanation for that one should be necessary.

These are things I see and which make the whole Brooks as F1 seem hard  to confirm.

Hopefully in the absence of sufficient MTA scenes - they will show us that crucial (missing) scene that so many are confident occurs and  will wrap this season up in my mind.

I'm so over this stuff, I want to know now! Another week of this until that stupid MTA?...no way!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I'm still saying that Brooks was not expecting that knock on the door and was either  being asked to meet Des (by someone) or the visitor was Des herself wanting to talk to him. In that case - he was not the one approaching her with his doubts etc. but rather she had the need to approach him.
I also feel that limo scene with his eyes red was put in with the usual purpose that any other limo scene is shown to us. No explanation for that one should be necessary.

These are things I see and which make the whole Brooks as F1 seem hard  to confirm.

Hopefully in the absence of sufficient MTA scenes - they will show us that crucial (missing) scene that so many are confident occurs and  will wrap this season up in my mind.

I'm so over this stuff, I want to know now!  Another week of this until that stupid MTA?...no way!  

giggling 

Stamping your foot might help laugh out loud. Perhaps we will get that tiny missing piece at the end of the episode. But more likely - the preview with the missing pieces will come at the end of the MTA airing.

Or - we may not get that piece at that point either. They can't give us what doesn't exist can they ? What we are basically looking for is some clue that Brooks had an FD, LCD or MTP. Basically some presence in Antigua other than just her talking to him/crying and the limo scene i.e. basically the entire BSG scene.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:So everyone agrees that at some point Brooks 'goes'  right ?

And to fit the spoilers he 'returns' ?

Just clarifying.

I think he is taken out of the game at some point (by himself/by Des?), but for how long?

1) a few minutes car drive from St. James to Verandah or vice versa?
2) an hour?
3) a day or 2?

I don't think he leaves Antigua without her.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Oh and 2 seasons to keep in mind while mulling over all this.....

1. Ali with frank leaving at the last minute
2. Jillian with taking Ed back

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Just clarifying.

It depends what the definition of 'leaves' is with how this show defines it.

I have no idea what happens other than Brooks says something that hurts Desiree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:56 pm

agentcurls wrote:

Just clarifying.

I think he is taken out of the game at some point (by himself/by Des?), but for how long?

2) an hour?
3) a day or 2?

To fit the spoiler right ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Oh and 2 seasons to keep in mind while mulling over all this.....

interesting... what conclusions do you draw from these 2 references??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

SueSt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh and 2 seasons to keep in mind while mulling over all this.....

1. She choose Roberto in the end despite being heart-broken over frank. Pretty quick turn-around.
2. I don't think I need to explain the Ed reference. A guy who wasn't 100% committed and a lead with stars in her eyes.

another question......
What if it is Des that clues in to the fact that Brooks is not all there and releases him on her own instead of him telling her that he as reservations ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Just clarifying.

2) an hour?
3) a day or 2?

To fit the spoiler right ?

I've been watching the BL very carefully. Of course I don't have SCs to go on so it probably doesn't mean much to the die-hard sleuthers, I realize.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I try to accept whomever the lead chooses because it's their life. They have to live with it. The only time I really couldn't watch a finale was with Ben and Courtney. I thought she was vile but he still made the right decision because that's his life. So 99% of the time, I'm happy for the final couple even when it's not my pick. I think Des is really lucky to have these 3 choices. It's like winning the damn lottery three times in a row. She really can't go wrong IMO.

AGREED!

I think all F4 are complete gems. They are all winners for this viewing audience.

They all match up with Des in different ways. But then all editing is like that. I was spoiled with Cat but thought Yenter had the lead. More in common whereas Cats sisters seemed like they were swaying Sean away from Cat. They smirked and seemed to want to out Cat or something. Even the kissing Leaderboard which is a joke in itself, had Yenter with the lead even up to the Finale. Des is such a nice person, she's going to find something positive in all of them. The fact she can let guys go no matter how soft hearted she seems shows she marching on to the end and wants her man.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:

1. She choose Roberto in the end despite being heart-broken over frank. Pretty quick turn-around.
2. I don't think I need to explain the Ed reference. A guy who wasn't 100% committed and a lead with stars in her eyes.

another question......
What if it is Des that clues in to the fact that Brooks is not all there and releases him on her own  instead of him telling her that he as reservations ?

Because, why would Brooks say that there's nothing he could say to make it better and it was worse than he thought it was going to be?

Also, the caps don't match that. He looks like he's telling her something she doesn't want to hear that upsets her.

Seems like we are all trying to fit it into what we view to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
SueSt wrote:

another question......
What if it is Des that clues in to the fact that Brooks is not all there and releases him on her own  instead of him telling her that he as reservations ?

Those are great observations and points.

I'm still not wavering on Brooks, though.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili