SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by misticia Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:54 pm

latergator wrote:F3 is normally the hardest to let go, the one that if they hadn't fallen for F1, it could have been them.  

in DeAnna's season, there is no denying that Graham was her F1.  she has stated it over and over from her season till now. she has also said her final four in order of going as of the hometown dates was... Jesse F4, Jeremy F3, Jason F2 and Graham F1.  Jesse was put in default position of F1 so the show could finish (her words, not mine), although she cared deeply about Jeremy, she was not in love with him and could not do that to him (take him to the finish only to reject him.  better to let him go at F3).  Jason was groomed for next bachelor early in the show, no love interest there.

Here we are in Des' season and the rundown that I see is
F4= Zak... good friend but nothing romantically to build on.  
F3= Drew...he is that person that if things were just a little different... if she hadn't already fallen for ______, it could have been him sort of thing. The "I love you" guy but not the "I'm in love with you and I want to see where this goes" guy.
F2= Chris... the great friend, the confidant, someone to talk to when life gets confusing. We have so many things in common, I totally respect you and we will be friends forever guy.
F1=Brooks... from the moment of their first date, even from their first meeting, he was the one that intrigues her, that seems to understand where and what she is, the one that completes the other half of her heart or psyche.  He is the person that she sees future with, wants to see where they could end up.

I'm thinking that somehow Brooks has a meltdown about if he is ready to propose, he thinks he is "jogging" while she is already "running to the finish line".  perhaps he feels the best thing to do for Des is to back out, that she deserves to have someone get down on one knee and propose.  he knows that Drew and Chris both have professed their love for her already, and he is feeling guilty that he cannot possibly do that for her yet.  he expressed in their first one on one date how painful it was to love someone and then have it fall apart, but he was ready to open himself to the possibility of that again.  he has admitted that he is "jogging" on their last date, that he would have to be sure in order to have her meet his family.  apparently he resolved that cause he said at the fireworks that he wanted her to meet his family.  I believe that he just becomes overwhelmed with the prospect of both getting her and possibly losing her.  I don't know who comes to the door of his room, could be Des' brother or even Brooks dad making him question himself.

so, to sum it up for me...:drama 
Brooks is having serious second thoughts about not being on the same level with Des at the end of this.  knock on the door, whoever it is there causes him to think and rethink his situation.  perhaps a conversation about relationships, doing the right thing etc.  he begins to think the best thing for Des is to back out now before too much damage is done.  he goes to Des and they have a discussion and he tells her he must drop out, must leave to give her the best chance at getting love and a proposal.  he leaves to return to his place and then we see all the remorse reactions and crying, questioning himself if he did the right thing.  

Des has the melt down on the pier thinking she will never be happy and what's the use?  she is convinced she needs to continue by tptb. cue up date with Drew (was F3 and now he is advanced to F2 by default) and as perceptive as he is with Des, they have the talk about Brooks. he loves Des but knows that no matter how much he does, she is in love with someone else. Drew is sent home, or more than likely states he must leave for his own good (returns to F3 after all).  that moves Chris up to F1 from F2 and at this point there is no F2.  Brooks somehow gets back to Des and explains that he was an idiot, that he wants a chance to continue with her.  he is given a MTP and LCD (extra couple of days, parents are more than likely still there waiting for the finale), and at the FRC Chris first out of the limo, sent home.  second out is Brooks and he professes has not only run all the way to the finish line (they will probably have him in sneakers again... date 1 in the tux and tennies) and that he not only loves her, he wants her to marry him.
:sprinklehearts :

Great storyline IMO. It fits almost everything sleuthed...

misticia

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:07 pm

One thing to keep in mind with Des talking to the girls about the best kisser etc..... she hasn't had a date with Brooks in awhile and had recently had a date with Drew.... it could be as simple as that. Who knows how she'd have answered if she'd just had a date with Brooks. Plus, she can't answer Brooks for everything... not allowed... even if that's what she wanted to say. Brooks having the nicest eyes is more telling than the kissing thing anyway IMO, as that's usually an indication that you're looking deep into the soul, not so much about the colour or actual looks of them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Latergator ....I love your explanation of what happens in the next few episodes. I think Brooks does love Des, he maybe isn't sure about a proposal and he knows that what she wants. How could anyone not be a bit apprehensive about a marriage proposal with how quickly everything moves in this show?!?

Respose to the dinner scene....I saw his expression with their dinner before the fireworks as pleasantly surprised that she was going into a run...not negative at all, even if he saw them being in slightly different places.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Is it Monday yet?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:One thing to keep in mind with Des talking to the girls about the best kisser etc..... she hasn't had a date with Brooks in awhile and had recently had a date with Drew.... it could be as simple as that.   Who knows how she'd have answered if she'd just had a date with Brooks.  Plus, she can't answer Brooks for everything... not allowed... even if that's what  she wanted to say.   Brooks having the nicest eyes is more telling than the kissing thing anyway IMO, as that's usually an indication that you're looking deep into the soul, not so much about the colour or actual looks of them.  

I thought it was more telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:46 pm

canyonvue wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Ariela wrote:I've been around in real life, and MYSELF have been in a situation where I wasn't ready (the Des/Brooks dinner conversation about love and HTDs brought back memories. THAT look on Brooks' face was mine years ago...). I've even let things progress because I thought I was going to get there....it didn't happen. Years later I met the right one, we both didn't waver.

Good points, Ariela.  I knew my husband was the right one after the first date... didn't know we'd end up together, but I knew he was special.  The fact that Brooks is not (yet?) sure makes me question him and the possible F1 outcome.  Still Jason wavered, big time, and look what happened there.

We're not quite sure what happens yet. It's not necessarily a fact that he's not sure of anything at the time this occurs. It could be something else. It could be something so minor that is quickly fixed. The editing could be blowing it up all out of proportion.

As long as at the end he knows what he wants and feels, that's all that matters.
I keep thinking maybe the major meltdown Brooks was having was a case of nerves much like Catherine was having after her LCD with Sean where she fell in a heap on the bed sobbing. But that doesn't discount his crying eyes in the back of that car...I do think he was just being driven back to his villa ...Nobody knows when or who knocked on his door...he sure didn't look like he was ready to go anywhere or have any fancy company. Maybe it was the ring master, Neil Lane..Praying  lolpanda 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:58 pm

sophienette wrote:
CHO wrote:What do people think about Des saying to Catherine and the girls - that Drew was the best kisser ?  Was the name spliced in - or kind of odd that she would say that - and be head over heels in love with Brooks...

Err... my husband (sorry sweetie) is not the best kisser among all the guys (not that many) I kissed before I married him... but that's not how you chose a husband! Whoever she is with now (ahem... Brooks) has I hope more confidence in their relationship than to worry about who she says has the best kissing or body or whatever!

Amen, Sophie. Ahem....you crack me up!

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Has any thought been given to it's as simple as she lets Drew go early and is so upset over having to do that she reaches out to Brooks for comfort. She has talked about how incredibly sweet he is and I'm sure she feels much more so after the HTD. It's really going to get to her when (if) she lets him go. CH goes to tell Brooks that Des wants to talk to him. Maybe they had an uncomfortable discussion the last time they were together and he thinks she is going to let him go. I swear I think I have heard Brooks say "this is the worst day of my life", sometime previously in the season. I was right about the Drew quote, but I might be wrong about this one.

Or is this too tame for this show?

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 pm

moonchild wrote:Has any thought been given to it's as simple as she lets Drew go early and is so upset over having to do that she reaches out to Brooks for comfort.  She has talked about how incredibly sweet he is and I'm sure she feels much more so after the HTD.  It's really going to get to her when (if) she lets him go.  CH goes to tell Brooks that Des wants to talk to him.  Maybe they had an uncomfortable discussion the last time they were together and he thinks she is going to let him go.  I swear I think I have heard Brooks say "this is the worst day of my life", sometime previously in the season.  I was right about the Drew quote, but I might be wrong about this one.

Or is this too tame for this show?

Brooks does say that. He also says (blue-t-shirt, Des crying against his chest)-"What can I say to make it better", or "there is nothing I can say to make it better". I'm thinking it has something his family/mom says on the HTD, like maybe that he isn't ready, and Des freaks out, leaves him behind. That's when he's pacing, distraught? Just a thought.
The conversation with Drew ( his quote for the season is TRUST & HONESTY) possibly has something to do with where he stands with Des?

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:11 pm

moonchild wrote:
2observe wrote:Hey all, I just want to let you know that Aunties_Love has lost her grandmother; and, eventho she maybe on the boards (it helps to keep her busy), our prayers are needed.  

So sorry to hear this.  Thanks for letting us know.
I'm so sorry to hear this..
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Judiful wrote:
moonchild wrote:
2observe wrote:Hey all, I just want to let you know that Aunties_Love has lost her grandmother; and, eventho she maybe on the boards (it helps to keep her busy), our prayers are needed.  

So sorry to hear this.  Thanks for letting us know.
    I'm so sorry to hear this..

My condolences, Auntie
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:28 pm

I am sorry for your loss, Aunties.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili