SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:43 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
albean99 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i8aisYAoys
I thought it would be interesting to check out Ali's season preview because of Frank leaving because of Brooks looking like he leaves at the same time. I was a little shocked how much they gave out in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI_HVqOC8ao
This is the preview for the FDs that season. Ali says she's "falling in love with Frank" in a PI. Even during that season I always thought Frank was the guy she was smitten with. Obviously she had a strong attraction to Roberto but was afraid he wouldn't feel the same about her. It seemed like she allowed herself those feelings once Frank left. Could the same thing happen this season after Brooks leaves? It's always possible Des turns to Chris or Drew like Ali did to Roberto. I'm more leaning for Brooks (Frank?) to come back and snag the girl but you just never know.

thanks albean...hmmm interesting ....:gotcha: 
just a little curio,....on Ali's season, did the great sleuthers predict correctly the following :
- that Frank left at his FD
- Chris L was let go at his LCD
- and Roberto became the winner?
TIA!!....

We knew that Frank was going to leave from the season previews itself. There were no SCs of him on FD at all. It was sleuthed that he was the one leaving Ali and also I think RS confirmed it.
Chris L was (also) hugging guy - identified after much arguing back and forth via SCs. We knew he had an FD because of the SCs.
However that was the year the RS spoiler said she picked no one so no one knew that Roberto was the winner. Till it was found out by super-sleuths that he was moving to CA.
Actually despite hugging guy- many clung to the hope that Chris L was the winner because of his great HTD forgetting that Roberto also had a great HTD other than his fathers reservations.

thanks for your kind insights, nd...
to the bolded...no wonder, Drew's moving to CA is suspicious...laugh out loud...

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 am

albean - this discussion brings back memories.

Regarding identifying the Chris L SC - yes as I mentioned, there was a whole lot of going back and forth about who it was and what a hugging SC could mean. As albean said - no one was every let go prior to the FRC like that.

Usually - a scene like that means a departure (Ali on jakes season hugging at the R4 ceremony) and even on Jill season (I remember trying to figure out the hairlines at the FRC) !

But with Chris L it was not accepted becuase it was the 1st time something like that had happened so most argued it couldn't be done. Well it was.

Oh and I forgot about Robertos Tahiti picture. I don't think it was Ali that tweeted it but rob himself. But that was another confirmation. Much like emily tweeting a picture of herself drinking wine with 2 wine glasses. It added to the other sleuthing piece of the fridge picture.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 am

albean99 wrote:IA that it's not comparable between Ashley's feelings for Bentley & Des with Brooks. Frank is a good one because Ali was gaga about Frank from the minute she laid eyes on him. He was her type and seeing she's in love with a guy who looks a lot like Frank I guess she was right. We didn't hear her say she was "in love" with Frank at that point but neither had anyone else prior Des saying it about Brooks. There's got to be a reason they showed it.  My guess is that it's not smooth sailing for them and Brooks leaving definitely fits with that.

I know we sleuthed a bunch about the pic of Ali letting Chris L go, Murasaki, but don't think we came up with a definitive answer (nd4reality may remember it better than me). It was a really tough one to figure out and prior to that season no lead had ever been able to do that. Frank leaving was easy based on that preview but I believe it was RS who came up with him seeing the previous gf on his htd. I don't think we knew for sure it was Roberto in the end until he tweeted a pic of himself in the FS in Tahiti. I believe it was taken by Ali after the FRC when they had their alone time.

nd4reality wrote:albean - this discussion brings back memories.
Regarding identifying the Chris L SC - yes as I mentioned, there was  a whole lot of going back and forth about who it was and what a hugging SC could mean. As albean said - no one was every let go prior to the FRC like that.

Usually - a scene like that means a departure (Ali on jakes season hugging at the R4 ceremony) and even on Jill season (I remember trying to figure out the hairlines at the FRC) !

But with Chris L it was not accepted becuase it was the 1st time something like that had happened so most argued it couldn't be done. Well it was.

Oh and I forgot about Robertos Tahiti picture. I don't think it was Ali that tweeted it but rob himself. But that was another confirmation. Much like emily tweeting a picture of herself drinking wine with 2 wine glasses. It added to the other sleuthing piece of the fridge picture.

thank you so much albean and nd!!...:Smiley: 
as JBF once said. MF has checklist board of what have been done and what havent on this cray show.
so the term doesnt make sense and coming out of left field could simply refer to a "practice" that never happened before, just as Chris L was let go at LCD on Ali's. Now we can  let our wondering minds run free and figure out what it could be?...if someone could list all of the "practices" have been pulled from season 1-9 of Bachette, it would be great!!..laugh out loud...:cutesmile!: 
im going with Brooks leaving and "crashing" a FRC-- it will be the first for them, right?-. what else?..question 

I followed Aliberto journey post show. so i can recall correctly that infamous pic  :him laying with the ear-to-ear grin on his face!..it was so cute!!..laugh out loud..

For this season i guess we still have 2 unresolved cases at the same time : the hugging scene of Drew and Brooks's leaving... still need to be figured out whether it is a let go scene or by each own. Time will tell Smiley

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 am

Pattycake92 wrote:So you guys really believe that Ashley said " I am in love with Bentley". Y'all must have watched a different show than I did.

Ashley did say that she was in love with Bentley. During the sitdown with CH before the episode 3 RC, she asked Chris, "You know how you always said to me, 'Did you love Brad? You loved Brad. Well, you know what, I think I loved that guy. How short is that?' She also says, "I think he took it [my heart] with him too. I fell for him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqthUB4Fpo&list=PL50F8625E718E53F0&index=13

It might be interesting for people to listen to Chris' comments around 3:09 about guys leaving, the guys who stay, and the way that guys behave if they leave without closure.

I'd not say that Brooks and Bentley are replicas of each other personality-wise. I'd say that, if Brooks leaves, Des' reaction will be similar to the reaction that Ali and Ash had with their departing guys, which is also, I think, ND's point. Ali's season may be a better parallel.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 am

I think if Brooks leaves and crashes the FRC, it may seem romantic at the moment, but will creates so much doubt, especially after it airs. Their post show time will be full of doubters.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 am

nutty1 wrote:I think if Brooks leaves and crashes the FRC, it may seem romantic at the moment, but will creates so much doubt, especially after it airs. Their post show time will be full of doubters.

Unless Brooks leaves for a family issue. During Des and Brooks' dates, much of their conversation centered around his family life, i.e., his relationship with his dad first and then the tight-knit nature of his family. I think, if he leaves, it's related to them.

If he leaves for that reason and then returns because he wants to make her part of his family, then I can imagine that he'll get a lot of slack from viewers. If he leaves because he's not sure about the relationship, then, yes, I think they'll have a mountain of doubters to climb over.

Spoilers aside, the F3 through the finale isn't easy to figure out. It's clear right now that Brooks is in the lead, but it could all fall apart if he leaves and that activates her self-protection mode. The drama and conflict, of course, could also just be production's deal with Des: she could have Brooks as long as she rides the rollercoaster. Des has repeatedly said that she's ready for the ups-and-downs of love. Well, she's about to experience it whether by choice or force.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:40 am

I agree Veg….if it is about family. Otherwise, it will be a black cloud over them.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:43 am

veg_out wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:So you guys really believe that Ashley said " I am in love with Bentley". Y'all must have watched a different show than I did.

Ashley did say that she was in love with Bentley. During the sitdown with CH before the episode 3 RC, she asked Chris, "You know how you always said to me, 'Did you love Brad? You loved Brad. Well, you know what, I think I loved that guy. How short is that?' She also says, "I think he took it [my heart] with him too. I fell for him."

It might be interesting for people to listen to Chris' comments around 3:09 about guys leaving, the guys who stay, and the way that guys behave if they leave without closure.

I'd not say that Brooks and Bentley are replicas of each other personality-wise. I'd say that, if Brooks leaves, Des' reaction will be similar to the reaction that Ali and Ash had with their departing guys, which is also, I think, ND's point. Ali's season may be a better parallel.

thanks, veg.!!.one thing for sure, CH gave similar lines with the one with Des on last ep....guess he memorize it unconsciously..laugh out loud...
i must say, it seems that in love, falling, love are def.ly NOT luxurious words in this cray show :P 
JP and Roberto must have golden heart to bear with all of this "was in love/he is my guy" saga Rolling Eyes .

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 am

veg_out wrote:

Thanks you Veg - you have a way with words that I clearly don't Embarressed! . You said it so well and clearly.

Not only the reaction but the fact that tptb showed it is noteworthy IMO.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:50 am

nutty1 wrote:I think if Brooks leaves and crashes the FRC, it may seem romantic at the moment, but will creates so much doubt, especially after it airs. Their post show time will be full of doubters.

Agree with this.

It will all depend on the reason for his departure if he is the one that gets the cold-feet.

I still don't think that veranda scene nor the scene where she is standing and crying in front of Brooks read that he was the one stepping away though rather her. But if that is the case then again she will seem even more wishy washy when she takes him back. Time will tell.
But to make the spoilers come true one of those scenarios has to happen.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

thanks, veg.!!.one thing for sure, CH gave similar lines with the one with Des on last ep....guess he memorize it unconsciously..laugh out loud...
i must say, it seems that in love, falling, love are  def.ly NOT luxurious words in this cray show :P 
JP and Roberto must have golden heart to bear with all of this "was in love/he is my guy" saga Rolling Eyes .

Both JP and Roberto are absolute gems - a rarity on this show. At least JP had some ramp up time with Ash but Roberto even questioned Ali's reaction months after the whole thing went down (during Brads 2.0 finale).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 am

nd4reality wrote:

I don't remember her exact words and clearly she did not say 'I am in love with Bentley' but she did say she was ready to run off with him.   In other words - game over. That too, in epside 3 without even having a 1on1 date with him, she was ready to run off with him. There was other stuff she said (I don't remember  now) but it really seemed like game over and she cried a lot, even showing JP how down she was when he came over for his date.
The difference was we all knew he was a DB and she allowed herself to be played.
What I was originally trying to explain is that we were shown her frankly OTT emotions. Here too they are leaving her telling CH that she is at the finish line when the show is in episode 7. They don't do that in a ususal season - ever.

Brad2 said the same to Chantal too on their date about running away.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili