SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:13 pm

sophienette wrote:Maybe she's just crying at the idea of having to let a great guy go?

I think you are right! They are just trying to throw a curve ball into what is proving to be a predictable finale. How could she end up with Drew or Chris with all she has said about Brooks?

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 pm

sophienette wrote:Hence my earlier post that Fleiss' editing is masterful! Got all the best sleuthers, spoiler believers or skeptics all confused!

The Great Puppet Master strikes again. No wonder Des was his best Bette.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 pm

I personally think the die is cast based on what Brooks' brother said to him. Something like forget about Des. If she wasn't in your life would you do everything you could possibly do to go get her and bring her back into your life? Brooks leaves or Des leaves or Chris kidnaps Des or there's an earthquake and it swallows Des up and Brooks moves heaven and earth to go get her back.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 33 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am

sportsfan76 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Maybe she's just crying at the idea of having to let a great guy go?

I think you are right!  They are just trying to throw a curve ball into what is proving to be a predictable finale.  How could she end up with Drew or Chris with all she has said about Brooks?
That would definitely be "out of left field."
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 am

2observe wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:

I think you are right!  They are just trying to throw a curve ball into what is proving to be a predictable finale.  How could she end up with Drew or Chris with all she has said about Brooks?
That would definitely be "out of left field."

No, because he specifically said Desiree doesn't like it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:36 am

Actually he said he didn't know if the guys and Desiree were happy with the outcome.

Please !
MF does not know if his lead is happy with the outcome ? What a load of c@#$@#$

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:39 am

nd4reality wrote:Actually he said he didn't know if the guys and Desiree were happy with the outcome.

Please !
MF does not know if his lead is happy with the outcome ? What a load of c@#$@#$

He mentions her before the guys and says he thought it entertaining.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:45 am

Since when do we believe anything Fleiss says??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I know everyone is busy in the episode thread but just wanted to pop in here and say that I saw nothing negative or any signs of something wrong with Brooks HTD so I cannot even imagine that things went downhill during their FDs or even LCDs.

I don't get it. Anyone ?????

ETA : She is still in love with Brooks. So my guess is it is now one or he does come through for her.  Hopefully they show some more SCs of antigua now.

me too. confused more than ever...lol..hopefully they at least give us a new preview!!

They did. All they showed of Brooks are the BSG scenes. He meets her at the pier and they start talking and then the next thing you know he is hugging her and she is crying. Then they show the crying scene with CH.

Does she even continue ? I'm really confused.

It really seems like he's just thought about it and he's decided he's not ready, or that he can't go on. But then you get his mega-crying scenes where it sounds like she misconstrued something he said.

Could the scenes they showed be when he's come back and he tells her he loves her? Those are happy tears?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:03 am

I think he's just saying he can't speak for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:22 am

Maybe Brooks walking around in the Palm tree areas is him walking off after meeting Nate. Even if Des says Nate was ok. If he had a part and she alluded, wouldn't that give things away. But if Nate was a punk to Brooks and then fix it for Des wouldn't it be ok for Des? Shock? Has a brother almost drive someone off for a lead. I hear about Ash's sister but she might be a kitty next to Nate who may feel he's a king of the jungle too.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:36 am

nutty1 wrote:Since when do we believe anything Fleiss says??
We shall not be Fleissed ... If he's tweeting about the results of an episode we have not yet seen with our own eyes, he's being deceitful !! :headbanging  LOL
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili