SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 am

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Muslady wrote:I'm starting to think slow and steady gets the girl.

True but I think slow in TB process can cause hiccups in the relationship especially if a proposal is expected. But with slow, if a proposal was made it won't be driven strictly by emotion . It was worked out in the mind as well.

Hey Barb, can I just follow you around and agree with what you say?  We seem to be on the same page on our views and thinking.

:yes: giggling giggling giggling

And for in case no one noticed IT'S MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I noticed! :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: 

I agree Barb. It's a lot of pressure on Brooks to have to come up with a proposal so quickly. Doesn't mean he isn't falling for Des, and I think, so far, Des had been recognizing that; that the process is hard, and unique. So, he's going to go through this turmoil to try to figure it out. I know for a fact that people who do a lot of thinking take longer to accept/understand and in some cases they fight against their hearts. So, I think he will struggle, he is struggling, but he also loves her.

As he said, and I believe this is what he meant: Everything's good when he is just hanging out with Des (like you see in the date preview); but when he's on his own, that's when it's hard. When he's on his own he has time to THINK. You can see him thinking when he's listening to his sister.

I LOVE that he's a thinker, frankly. It's so cute and sexy! I'd want a thinker to fall in love with me. You know that it would be deep and true. He has a heart. He just doesn't know for sure what it's saying at this time. Something like almost losing Des can jog it out of him.

What? It's TGIM!!!!! Now we don't have to live on extended previews of HTD's?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 am

Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Hmmmmm... what are you thinking???

Not sure really, but it is one scenario that hasn't happened and it could be either Chris or Drew, sort of.  Looks like Drew will not be totally steady in upcoming episodes but he certainly was slow starting.  It also fits with what she needs.

Exactly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:56 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

True but I think slow in TB process can cause hiccups in the relationship especially if a proposal is expected. But with slow, if a proposal was made it won't be driven strictly by emotion . It was worked out in the mind as well.

Hey Barb, can I just follow you around and agree with what you say?  We seem to be on the same page on our views and thinking.

I agree Barb. It's a lot of pressure on Brooks to have to come up with a proposal so quickly. Doesn't mean he isn't falling for Des, and I think, so far, Des had been recognizing that; that the process is hard, and unique. So, he's going to go through this turmoil to try to figure it out. I know for a fact that people who do a lot of thinking take longer to accept/understand and in some cases they fight against their hearts. So, I think he will struggle, he is struggling, but he also loves her.

As he said, and I believe this is what he meant: Everything's good when he is just hanging out with Des (like you see in the date preview); but when he's on his own, that's when it's hard. When he's on his own he has time to THINK. You can see him thinking when he's listening to his sister.

I LOVE that he's a thinker, frankly. It's so cute and sexy! I'd want a thinker to fall in love with me. You know that it would be deep and true. He has a heart. He just doesn't know for sure what it's saying at this time. Something like almost losing Des can jog it out of him.

What is TGIM? giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 am

SueSt wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Not sure really, but it is one scenario that hasn't happened and it could be either Chris or Drew, sort of.  Looks like Drew will not be totally steady in upcoming episodes but he certainly was slow starting.  It also fits with what she needs.

thanks!  I'm leaning towards Chris or Drew too.

i always have the same thought.well, guess i suspect Drew will being let go, so im gonna go with Chris...lol... but for the love of me, i cant explain why the spoilers on this season doesnt add up with SCs, the edit, and the story line they built. I mean, as much as i want the F2 to win on Em's season, the story line,edit, SCs all supported the confirmed spoilers. But honestly i cant see it this season. Its downward weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

i always have the same thought.well, guess i suspect Drew will being let go, so im gonna go with Chris...lol... but for the love of me, i cant explain why the spoilers on this season doesnt add up with SCs, the edit, and the story line they built. I mean, as much as i want the F2 to win on Em's season, the story line,edit, SCs all supported the confirmed spoilers. But honestly i cant see it this season. Its downward weird.

I agree with this completely. It is like a bit hole that we can't even look down into.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

The spoilers and the fact that I'm never right on F1 except for JP make me question what I think.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

What is TGIM? giggling 

Thank God It's MONDAY!!! Hugesmile 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 am

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

i always have the same thought.well, guess i suspect Drew will being let go, so im gonna go with Chris...laugh out loud... but for the life of me, i cant explain why the spoilers on this season doesnt add up with SCs, the edit, and the story line they built. I mean, as much as i want the F2 to win on Em's season, the story line,edit, SCs all supported the confirmed spoilers. But honestly i cant see it this season. Its downward weird.

I agree with this completely. It is like a bit hole that we can't even look down into.

:yes: word ....and its not good for my RL..laugh out loud...Rolling Eyes  :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

What is TGIM? giggling 

Thank God It's MONDAY!!! Hugesmile 
The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Dj30_zpsfb52d7f7The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Danceurfun_zpscc7120f2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Danser07c_zps1c0e11b5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:13 am

Muslady wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Muslady wrote:
SueSt wrote:

i always have the same thought.well, guess i suspect Drew will being let go, so im gonna go with Chris...laugh out loud... but for the life of me, i cant explain why the spoilers on this season doesnt add up with SCs, the edit, and the story line they built. I mean, as much as i want the F2 to win on Em's season, the story line,edit, SCs all supported the confirmed spoilers. But honestly i cant see it this season. Its downward weird.

The spoilers and the fact that I'm never right on F1 except for JP make me question what I think.

bahaha..you are too funny....laugh out loud...giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 am

Another thought on slow and steady gets the girl:
All of the F4 have been relatively steady at some point.
Zak came on too strong but has been slow and steady since his initial entrance.
Drew is slow and steady for sure but it appears he is about to pick up the pace.
Chris is the most consistent slow and steady.
Brooks wants to be slow and steady and Des won't let him!lol
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 am

I love this discussion and the different points of view.

My question is who or what determined what Des needs? Even in post filming interviews, when asked what she was looking for in a husband, her answers have not changed since pre-filming.

Most of the "hesitation" issue is based on a PI where he states he is pensive on the date, trying to figure out if she is as in to him as he is to her. Their discussion at dinner where she says she is starting to run and he would say jogging. He was very pleased to hear her answer and his whole demeanor changed at that point. And, some previews that make it look like he leaves for some reason or is let go.

On the HTD preview where she shows him the list, he is very pleased with the list and adds something to it.....carrying the bride over the threshold. Doesn't sound like someone that isn't thinking marriage with her to me. He told her he would take her meeting the family over all of their adventures together. And we know that he loved being in the clouds with Des. He was in total awe of that experience.

He and Des both say they just click.....they just get each other. Sean said that a lot about Catherine. They finish each others sentences....JP and Ash did the same thing. He is just trying to work it all out in his head in this very unusual circumstance. He is having to determine his feelings based on two dates that were as far apart as two dates can get on this show. A lot went on in between those dates with other guys. That is not lost on him.

The spoilers say that it was very apparent who she fell for early on. Des is an easy read so I think they just decided to go with it and throw in a lot of distractions, drama and doubt along the way.

Someone mentioned the possibility that was Nate at the door. Nate apparently loves playing the role of the bad guy and seems to really get into his 15 minutes. Possibly he went to tell Brooks that after thinking it over there was no way he could give his approval for a proposal. Possibly Brooks goes to tell Des that he can't propose with this hanging over their heads. I know it doesn't explain Drew on LCD or Chris in limo. Somehow I don't think it will be based on hesitation or questioning of his feelings.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 18 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili