SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 am

I just wish we got some dang details already. All it is now is speculation based on a pre-determined outcome.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 am

atem wrote:I just wish we got some dang details already.  All it is now is speculation based on a pre-determined outcome.  

yes

And that is the crux of the problem.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:21 am

No one but Des knows what she needs but at some point she realizes her wants and needs are not the same.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 am

While I trust the 4 (or 5) different sources of the information given us, nothing at all seems to add up to that ending. Not a thing.

That makes it really hard to see the finish line as clearly as some here who have been prone to 'filling in the blanks' easily. I take things at face value and deal with facts rather than imagined scenarios, somewhat like weaving a fairy tale.

What I see on the screen each week does not match with what the general consensus on the boards are.
I have been wrong in reading the F1 before - I just did not see it but "saw" it after the fact and am fully prepared to change my opinion after the show is done when I see the happy couple in love and trying to making a go of it.

Till then I will question and enjoy  what I see. I do believe at this stage of the game, Des herself does not see things clearly either. :yes:

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 am

moonchild wrote:I love this discussion and the different points of view.

My question is who or what determined what Des needs?  Even in post filming interviews, when asked what she was looking for in a husband, her answers have not changed since pre-filming.

Most of the "hesitation" issue is based on a PI where he states he is pensive on the date, trying to figure out if she is as in to him as he is to her.  Their discussion at dinner where she says she is starting to run and he would say jogging.  He was very pleased to hear her answer and his whole demeanor changed at that point. And, some previews that make it look like he leaves for some reason or is let go.

On the HTD preview where she shows him the list, he is very pleased with the list and adds something to it.....carrying the bride over the threshold.  Doesn't sound like someone that isn't thinking marriage with her to me.  He told her he would take her meeting the family over all of their adventures together.  And we know that he loved being in the clouds with Des.  He was in total awe of that experience.

He and Des both say they just click.....they just get each other.  Sean said that a lot about Catherine.  They finish each others sentences....JP and Ash did the same thing.   He is just trying to work it all out in his head in this very unusual circumstance.  He is having to determine his feelings based on two dates that were as far apart as two dates can get on this show.  A lot went on in between those dates with other guys.  That is not lost on him.  

The spoilers say that it was very apparent who she fell for early on.  Des is an easy read so I think they just decided to go with it and throw in a lot of distractions, drama and doubt along the way.

Someone mentioned the possibility that was Nate at the door.  Nate apparently loves playing the role of the bad guy and seems to really get into his 15 minutes.  Possibly he went to tell Brooks that after thinking it over there was no way he could give his approval for a proposal.  Possibly Brooks goes to tell Des that he can't propose with this hanging over their heads.  I know it doesn't explain Drew on LCD or Chris in limo.  Somehow I don't think it will be based on hesitation or questioning of his feelings.

Good post!! I think previews are frequently misleading, so we will soon know which ones were and weren't!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:54 am

My question is who or what determined what Des needs?  Even in post filming interviews, when asked what she was looking for in a husband, her answers have not changed since pre-filming.

Most of the "hesitation" issue is based on a PI where he states he is pensive on the date, trying to figure out if she is as in to him as he is to her.  Their discussion at dinner where she says she is starting to run and he would say jogging.  He was very pleased to hear her answer and his whole demeanor changed at that point. And, some previews that make it look like he leaves for some reason or is let go.

On the HTD preview where she shows him the list, he is very pleased with the list and adds something to it.....carrying the bride over the threshold.  Doesn't sound like someone that isn't thinking marriage with her to me.  He told her he would take her meeting the family over all of their adventures together.  And we know that he loved being in the clouds with Des.  He was in total awe of that experience.

He and Des both say they just click.....they just get each other.  Sean said that a lot about Catherine.  They finish each others sentences....JP and Ash did the same thing.   He is just trying to work it all out in his head in this very unusual circumstance.  He is having to determine his feelings based on two dates that were as far apart as two dates can get on this show.  A lot went on in between those dates with other guys.  That is not lost on him.  

The spoilers say that it was very apparent who she fell for early on.  Des is an easy read so I think they just decided to go with it and throw in a lot of distractions, drama and doubt along the way.

Someone mentioned the possibility that was Nate at the door.  Nate apparently loves playing the role of the bad guy and seems to really get into his 15 minutes.  Possibly he went to tell Brooks that after thinking it over there was no way he could give his approval for a proposal.  Possibly Brooks goes to tell Des that he can't propose with this hanging over their heads.  I know it doesn't explain Drew on LCD or Chris in limo.  Somehow I don't think it will be based on hesitation or questioning of his feelings.

I just had a weird thought about the Brooks meltdown in Antigua... haven't thought through it, probably wrong, just wanted to write it down...

So Des and Brooks go on their FD meeting up at the Verandah and he tells her he loves her, and she tells him same... but then she says she wants to keep going with the other 2 to make sure as she is falling for them.
He gets p***ed off, he cries, she cries, he is brought back to his hotel in limo (might have been planned for their date?) Threatens to leave, then knock on the door is Des or CH coming to make sure he doesnt...

Meanwhile she goes on her date with Drew and Chris. Brooks doesnt show up at RC, still upset, she keeps Drew and Chris.

Goes on LCD with Chris, then Brooks comes back and apologizes. She takes him back, goes on FD with Drew, let's him go.

FRC, Both propose, she picks Brooks.

yes no no idea :headbanging stupid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 am

sophienette wrote:

I just had a weird thought about the Brooks meltdown in Antigua... haven't thought through it, probably wrong, just wanted to write it down...

So Des and Brooks go on their FD meeting up at the Verandah and he tells her he loves her, and she tells him same... but then she says she wants to keep going with the other 2 to make sure as she is falling for them.
He gets p***ed off, he cries, she cries, he is brought back to his hotel in limo (might have been planned for their date?) Threatens to leave, then knock on the door is Des or CH coming to make sure he doesnt...

Meanwhile she goes on her date with Drew and Chris. Brooks doesnt show up at RC, still upset, she keeps Drew and Chris.

Goes on LCD with Chris, then Brooks comes back and apologizes. She takes him back, goes on FD with Drew, let's him go.

FRC, Both propose, she picks Brooks.

yes no no idea :headbanging stupid 

I agree that this is a possibility. I've actually considered this idea but never said anything. Brooks gets jealous. I don't know if that's possible. But that could cause the blow-up and maybe he can say he doesn't want to be there if she can't act completely committed to him. So, she thinks he doesn't love her enough.

I never thought that's why he doesn't show up at the RC, but that would make sense. So, he just doesn't show up and that's what gets her down at the RC. That would be interesting—and romantic. And then she comes to his door later?

Whatever happens Brooks is going to be tugging on her heartstrings left and right.

Last edited by canyonvue on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Muslady wrote:Another thought on slow and steady gets the girl:
All of the F4 have been relatively steady at some point.
Zak came on too strong but has been slow and steady since his initial entrance.
Drew is slow and steady for sure but it appears he is about to pick up the pace.
Chris is the most consistent slow and steady.
Brooks wants to be slow and steady and Des won't let him!lol  

So true.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:20 pm

SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.

Entirely possible.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:26 pm

SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.

Yeah, but people have here too just do to that so called 'insider' from 'All'WetPaint.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

I would not be surprised if that happened. Just because it never happened before doesn't mean it can't.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili