SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:While I trust the 4 (or 5) different sources of the information given us, nothing at all seems to add up to that ending. Not a thing.

That makes it really hard to see the finish line as clearly as some here who have been prone to 'filling in the blanks' easily. I take things at face value and deal with facts rather than imagined scenarios, somewhat like weaving a fairy tale.

What I see on the screen each week does not match with what the general consensus on the boards are.
I have been wrong in reading the F1 before - I just did not see it but "saw" it after the fact and am fully prepared to change my opinion after the show is done when I see the happy couple in love and trying to making a go of it.

Till then I will question and enjoy  what I see. I do believe at this stage of the game, Des herself does not see things clearly either. :yes:
bowdown clapping! clapping! High clap High clap 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:39 pm

SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.

This is something that has been suggested and discussed by this site in the this season. There is plenty of room in the timeline.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 pm

SueSt wrote:Bachelorette35 on jokersupdate suggested that Des might have taken all 3 men to FDs and MTPs... Hmmmmmm, interesting!
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD. That makes no sense whatsoever. So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD. And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:43 pm

2observe wrote:
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD.  And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.
yes I agree.

He would return at the FRC much like Reid.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Discuss.

This is something that has been suggested and discussed by this site in the this season. There is plenty of room in the timeline.

Sorry, I'm new to the site and missed the discussion. Thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Muslady wrote:Another thought on slow and steady gets the girl:
All of the F4 have been relatively steady at some point.
Zak came on too strong but has been slow and steady since his initial entrance.
Drew is slow and steady for sure but it appears he is about to pick up the pace.
Chris is the most consistent slow and steady.
Brooks wants to be slow and steady and Des won't let him!lol  

So true.

Brooks IS the slow and steady. Look how he was chronicled his feelings. Talks about I like where this is going, I'm feeing more emotionally involved, I'm I'm a good place now with Des. Again in Madeira, I' m glad that this is happening. He's jogging. Not walking or even skipping. He's jogging which is even better. He's not running yet because of the family factor and he's very aware of the other guys who are left. Des fell quickly so I think it's great that cooler heads prevailed to dig deeper into the relationship. Set it's roots deeper. Those deep roots might be what anchors them when and if turmoil arises. I think it's what brings Des and Brooks back together if they part within this show.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Drew is slow and steady for sure but it appears he is about to pick up the pace.
Brooks wants to be slow and steady and Des won't let him!laugh out loud  

So true.

Brooks IS the slow and steady. Look how he was chronicled his feelings. Talks about I like where this is going, I'm feeing more emotionally involved, I'm I'm a good place now with Des. Again in Madeira, I' m glad that this is happening. He's jogging. Not walking or even skipping. He's jogging which is even better. He's not running yet because of the family factor and he's very aware of the other guys who are left. Des fell quickly so I think it's great that cooler heads prevailed to dig deeper into the relationship. Set it's roots deeper. Those deep roots might be what anchors them when and if turmoil arises. I think it's what brings Des and Brooks back together if they part within this show.

Here I go again agreeing with you Barb...giggling bestbud! giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 pm

2observe wrote:
Discuss.
I'm not understanding why tptb would hide all the SCs of Brooks' FD.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  So I really think that Brooks did not get a FD, MTP, or LCD.  And, if Brooks returned, it was most likely at the FRC.

So would that mean no RC to cut from 3 to 2? Their storyline is Brooks leaving so hiding possible FD and LCD is necessary if that was the case. It would ruin their plot to show Brooks having dates. If he did. Having no one cut from RC could also be a point of contention with Brooks or the guys too. Could make him doubt moving forward. I say Brooks meets Des' parents at a separate time.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 pm

nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

So true.

Ok then. From now on I will be saying....Nannymargie and I feel....bestbud! 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

So true.

Yes, he's slow and steady, but Des wants him to run now.

:yes: Brooks is the cooler head.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

So true.

Ok then. From now on I will be saying....Nannymargie and I feel....bestbud! 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Discuss.

So would that mean no RC to cut from 3 to 2? Their storyline is Brooks leaving so hiding possible FD and LCD is necessary if that was the case. It would ruin their plot to show Brooks having dates. If he did. Having no one cut from RC could also be a point of contention with Brooks or the guys too. Could make him doubt moving forward. I say Brooks meets Des' parents at a separate time.

Bolded 1 : Yes they would still have the RC if Brooks is not there. They did the same for Ash and Ali when Dino and Frank were not there for the RC either.
Bolded 2 : Brooks could have left after his FD and it would still be dramatic. There would be no need to hide the FD or LCD or whatever dates he was on.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 54 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 37 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili