SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

canyonvue wrote:
misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
misticia wrote:I just finished to watch the HTD episode. Here it is differents things I noticed and could explains the following episodes :
Drew :
- he was very, very emotional during the RC (seen in his legs' position and tonus without speaking about his face)
- Des was really happy to see him in Scottsdale (her mouth, the arm's move, her hips when running to him just out of the car).
- The mentally handiccaped sister understood what was his brother's feeling about Des (showed by touching Des' hair).
- Mother and father gave a sincere "go" to both Drew and Des
Chris :
- The mother tears : she highly doubt that his son will be picked as F1 (even if Chris says it's joy's tears : this moment is not a step of relief).
Brooks :
- The mother send her son 2 (and maybe more) signs for "not go"...
- He was very nervous (fingers in the hair at the end after the goodbye).

So based upon what you have watched so far, would you say that Brooks is or is not falling for Des?  And what story do you think the producers are trying to tell?

I think he's confused . . . like he's said, all along. He definitely has feelings for her and is confused about them, and trying to get answers and advice from his family.

I don't know if the fingers in the hair connotes nervousness. Maybe he just didn't want to say goodbye.

I would say now after watching the HTD, I doubt about the spoiler. I think he is absolutly not ready to propose.

I think he will be (whether or not he should). Did you read the rest of my comments about his mother?

When you don't know what to do with a "situation" you either answer a question with a question, or differ the answer to the other....meaning whatever you do, we'll have to fall into place, we always do type of thing. The ball is in Brooks" court per pOtential MIL.
I'll say this: Brooks seems easy going, but his mother would scare me as a MIL. There is something about her that is rigid, and she "controls" the family dynamics. If Brooks and Des make it work, good for them...BUT what bothered me about this HTD is that Brooks was not excited at first. Then he talked himself into accepting it, by saying that sure, he'll take her home first to see if she "fits" then he'll see if he falls in love.
Doesn't he have a mind of his own?  I mean, it's not like he was buying a horse to be evaluated by the family to see if he's remotely interested in buying it. Sorry, to get crass, and we don't know all the dynamics behind the scenes, so I can only pick out comments that can spell disaster later on even if they get engaged. There are people you DATE, and there people who you marry, hopefully with a "backbone".

Ariela

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
misticia wrote:I just finished to watch the HTD episode. Here it is differents things I noticed and could explains the following episodes :
Drew :
- he was very, very emotional during the RC (seen in his legs' position and tonus without speaking about his face)
- Des was really happy to see him in Scottsdale (her mouth, the arm's move, her hips when running to him just out of the car).
- The mentally handiccaped sister understood what was his brother's feeling about Des (showed by touching Des' hair).
Chris :
- The mother tears : she highly doubt that his son will be picked as F1 (even if Chris says it's joy's tears : this moment is not a step of relief).
Brooks :

So based upon what you have watched so far, would you say that Brooks is or is not falling for Des?  And what story do you think the producers are trying to tell?

I think he's confused . . . like he's said, all along. He definitely has feelings for her and is confused about them, and trying to get answers and advice from his family.

I don't know if the fingers in the hair connotes nervousness. Maybe he just didn't want to say goodbye.

I would say now after watching the HTD, I doubt about the spoiler. I think he is absolutly not ready to propose.

I think he will be (whether or not he should). Did you read the rest of my comments about his mother?

When you don't know what to do with a "situation" you either answer a question with a question, or differ the answer to the other....meaning whatever you do, we'll have to fall into place, we always do type of thing. The ball is in Brooks" court per pOtential MIL.
I'll say this: Brooks seems easy going, but his mother would scare me as a MIL. There is something about her that is rigid, and she "controls" the family dynamics. If Brooks and Des make it work, good for them...BUT what bothered me about this HTD is that Brooks was not excited at first. Then he talked himself into accepting it, by saying that sure, he'll take her home first to see if she "fits" then he'll see if he falls in love.
Doesn't he have a mind of his own?  I mean, it's not like he was buying a horse to be evaluated by the family to see if he's remotely interested in buying it. Sorry, to get crass, and we don't know all the dynamics behind the scenes, so I can only pick out comments that can spell disaster later on even if they get engaged. There are people you DATE, and there people who you marry, hopefully with a "backbone".

...and there are some family groups that IF you do not fit in, the relationship would never work. I see this to be one of those family groups. These folks are uber close and family is so very important to this man. I suppose I could see where a matriarch of the family might be seen as rigid, but I just did not see that here. I do think they have a set of "core" values that they do not compromise.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

Sure, he has a mind of his own and he's using it thoroughly, and he has enough backbone not to buy into the Bach bubble, be slow, step back, question everything.

His mom is clearly in charge of that family, in her way. She's very powerful without having to raise her voice or really even give her opinion. All she had to do was tell Brooks that she trusts his judgement completely and she knows he will use his best judgement—she can trust him. She did lay it on him that all her kids have married well. That was her laying it on a little, but then again, when you're the mom and dad you've got to keep control of your brood somehow. There's nothing wrong with her position in the family. That's where she should be. The lady had to raise all those kids on her own. She's very admirable, in more ways than one and I would love to have family dynamics just like hers. I do plan on implementing some of what I saw her do in my own family.

And how Brooks feels about his mom should totally be testament to her. He told his mom that she's his favorite person in the world. What mom wouldn't want to hear that. Shows they respect you and love you. I find his love and respect for his mom endearing and her total trust in him a testament to the type of person she sees he is.

I did find it interesting that she is his favorite, though. Not Des. :gotcha: Eventually Des would want to at least be one of them. But you can hardly blame him for not feeling she's one of them at this point.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Beeleever wrote:This is how I see it...

Brooks is taking this whole process very seriously. He has the first 1:1 date syndrome. You make an amazing connection right away and then you get nothing but a glimpse here and there and little snippets to tide you over. Meanwhile, you watch other guys going on dates and talking about how amazing they are...how amazing Des is.

Brooks says he is confident in his relationship with Des when he is with her, but then he doesn't see her for days and he starts to question whether it's real. At the same time, TPTB are telling him the other guys are revealing ILY and he knows because of lack of time to connect, he hasn't been able to move to that level with her yet.

I can't even imagine what he is going through, but major mind games seems to fit. Can Brooks figure it out and come through the clouds with a proposal and ILY before the end of the season? Whether he leaves at some point or not, I believe the spoilers that he is the F1 and they are engaged.

Based on the HTS's, it looks to be Drew for the next lead. They kind of through Chris under the bus...

True Bee. Do think the only thing that rivals the masterful editing was the equally masterful manipulation and mind games. They're all tired at this point and emotionally worn. Second to that, long distance relationships are never easy. Even though the separation is only a week, Brooks connects strongly and wants to continue those feelings but gets cut off. Like a game of catch and release. The other two are as convinced they are Des' final pick so can bide their time but will suffer Zak's fate. Being caught off guard and let go. Brooks is trying to prevent that pain. He seems to project and contemplate. He saw how smitten Zak was and thought they could have a strong connection and then he saw Zak's utter shock. I'd take a step back too just in case.

Chris and Drew are following the Bach Bubble formula. Brooks is trying to keep his head above their koolaid.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm

I didn't think of that ^^^^. He took a step back at the F4 RC !!! Possibly.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Then starting on Monday, July 29th will be our season finale, part 1, and Monday, August 5th, will be our season finale, part 2, and that will be followed the same night with the Bachelorette: After the Final Rose, which will air live.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Jeepers wrote:Then starting on Monday, July 29th will be our season finale, part 1, and Monday, August 5th, will be our season finale, part 2, and that will be followed the same night with the Bachelorette: After the Final Rose, which will air live.

I'm just wanting to be there already!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 pm

BarbB222, your picture is killing me. That soul-in-his-eyes, pining beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:11 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:This is how I see it...

Brooks is taking this whole process very seriously. He has the first 1:1 date syndrome. You make an amazing connection right away and then you get nothing but a glimpse here and there and little snippets to tide you over. Meanwhile, you watch other guys going on dates and talking about how amazing they are...how amazing Des is.

Brooks says he is confident in his relationship with Des when he is with her, but then he doesn't see her for days and he starts to question whether it's real. At the same time, TPTB are telling him the other guys are revealing ILY and he knows because of lack of time to connect, he hasn't been able to move to that level with her yet.

I can't even imagine what he is going through, but major mind games seems to fit. Can Brooks figure it out and come through the clouds with a proposal and ILY before the end of the season? Whether he leaves at some point or not, I believe the spoilers that he is the F1 and they are engaged.

Based on the HTD's, it looks to be Drew for the next lead. They kind of through Chris under the bus...

True Bee. Do think the only thing that rivals the masterful editing was the equally masterful manipulation and mind games. They're all tired at this point and emotionally worn. Second to that, long distance relationships are never easy. Even though the separation is only a week, Brooks connects strongly and wants to continue those feelings but gets cut off. Like a game of catch and release. The other two are as convinced they are Des' final pick so can bide their time but will suffer Zak's fate. Being caught off guard and let go. Brooks is trying to prevent that pain. He seems to project and contemplate. He saw how smitten Zak was and thought they could have a strong connection and then he saw Zak's utter shock. I'd take a step back too just in case.

Chris and Drew are following the Bach Bubble formula. Brooks is trying to keep his head above their koolaid.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 1978086825 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 1003998638 The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 37 2711063196
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:16 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Then starting on Monday, July 29th will be our season finale, part 1, and Monday, August 5th, will be our season finale, part 2, and that will be followed the same night with the Bachelorette: After the Final Rose, which will air live.

I'm just wanting to be there already!

:yes: :yes: :yes: 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:17 pm

misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

Per the bolded: I T A :yes:  and should he, its only because he caves to the machine.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I don't have a horse in this race(too many horse metaphors? lol), and I watch this show from the psychological experimentation aspect. I see that most pick a favorite and draw a line in the sand. No problem. I get it.

I also know that MF plays games (spliced previews)with the viewers to evoke arguing, speculating. I guess that keeps us on our toes.

I try to take this cacophony of emotions, actions, and psychology and see if I'm correct after the show.

Actually, I liked Zak's HTD the best even though Zak didn't do much for me throughout the show...

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 54 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili