SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I feel sorry for Chris or Drew if they are F1 watching the last two weeks hearing Des talk about Brooks. They are both too good to have to hear the things Des has said about Brooks.  I really think its Brooks or no one.

What about Brooks, if he's the F1 and he hears what she's been saying all along? no idea

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling
I don't know if you may of missed it through the numerous convo's on here but it was also said by a few that when spoilers come out, they often originate at one spot, then get distributed elsewhere from there.  The one spot that they originate from is usually the Fleiss machine.  If that is the case here, then Fleiss can let out whatever he wants, then it gets disbursed everywhere else.  With that in mind, who's to say that the very first spoiler that came out about Brooks being gone, and Chris and Drew being the F2 with Drew the F1, isn't the correct one as it came from a completely different source than what the fleissmeister machine could of controlled.  I am not saying that it did happen this way, but what if?  Should that spoiler be eliminated from thought because it only came from one person?  Even if the other spoiler originated with one person being Fleiss??  Just putting more thoughts out there for consideration is all.

Actually, the first "spoiler", which I was not here to see, said that Brooks and Chris were gone. Then it changed to Brooks is F1. Which, IF that first spoiler were true AND the second spoilers (plural) are true, could be a hint at there being an "out of left field" switch at the end. :yes: 

question 

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling
I don't know if you may of missed it through the numerous convo's on here but it was also said by a few that when spoilers come out, they often originate at one spot, then get distributed elsewhere from there.  The one spot that they originate from is usually the Fleiss machine.  If that is the case here, then Fleiss can let out whatever he wants, then it gets disbursed everywhere else.  With that in mind, who's to say that the very first spoiler that came out about Brooks being gone, and Chris and Drew being the F2 with Drew the F1, isn't the correct one as it came from a completely different source than what the fleissmeister machine could of controlled.  I am not saying that it did happen this way, but what if?  Should that spoiler be eliminated from thought because it only came from one person?  Even if the other spoiler originated with one person being Fleiss??  Just putting more thoughts out there for consideration is all.

I had understood that Love and San sources were not related to the Fleiss machine and stand by their sources. So not sure. I guess time will tell.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
b wrote:You know if Brooks needs to see her for the relationship to progress (or he forgets I think is what he said) then I wonder what post show has been like...if they'll still b together @ ATFR. Not saying the distance isn't challenging for any couple. I wonder if they've been able to meet w his job. Has Des returned to hers or did she resign to do the Ette?

I don't know if anyone else has responded to your post since there seems to be multiple different convo's going on but it does make you wonder how he is going to handle the enforced confidentiality separation doesn't it ?

From what some of our posters have noted they most of their weekends either one or the other has been accounted for which sparked a huge animated discussion (though aren't all our discussions like that laugh out loud) whether they are meeting up regularly post show. I don't believe a consensus was reached though. Personally I don't see it but what do I know ?
He is still supposedly working though so it would have to be weekends. no idea 

My personal wish for Des is that she ended up with someone from this journey but more than that, someone who worships the ground she walks on and is willing to up and go across the continent for her. Someone who loves her without reservations. I want her to get her fairy tale.

The only one that voiced that he has no special place to live was Brooks.  That was a puzzle piece that he wants to put together with the woman he is with.  Did not hear Drew or Chris say anything but I could have missed it.
I know I am not the one that was in this convo first but I wonder if you are getting what nd said confussed. I think she was saying post filming, any times that Brooks is unaccounted for, Des is. If he is the F1, then it looks like they didn't have any post filming visit time.

My seperate note on this..if Drew is already living in the LA area as he moved there sometime after filming ended, then neither would really have to account for their times as they are both very close to the safe house which was in LA.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:13 am

canyonvue wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I feel sorry for Chris or Drew if they are F1 watching the last two weeks hearing Des talk about Brooks. They are both too good to have to hear the things Des has said about Brooks.  I really think its Brooks or no one.

What about Brooks, if he's NOT the F1 and he hears what she's been saying all along? no idea 

I thought of that also. Being F1 must make him feel good to hear and see her say how much she loved him early in the show. At least we don't get torn between 2 and can't decide which one you love. That is just crazy. This season Des put it out there early.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:16 am

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

What about Brooks, if he's the F1 and he hears what she's been saying all along? no idea 

I thought of that also.  Being F1 must make him feel good to hear and see her say how much she loved him early in the show.  At least we don't get torn between 2 and can't decide which one you love.  That is just crazy.  This season Des put it out there early.

I think it'd make him feel good, too. Nothing wrong with actually making the one you love feel good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:18 am

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:

Actually, the first "spoiler", which I was not here to see, said that Brooks and Chris were gone. Then it changed to Brooks is F1. Which, IF that first spoiler were true AND the second spoilers (plural) are true, could be a hint at there being an "out of left field" switch at the end. :yes: 

question 
sorry, going to correct you. It did say that Brooks and Chris were gone and Drew is the one left. As far as the left field comment, that to me could easily be attributed to the fact that Brooks left and Des picked someone else that she also was very close to and finally broke through and stole her heart. The ending can be lined up any numerous kinds of ways, depending on your fave and how YOU want things to work out.

considering I don't have a fave and am trying to sleuth the caps and the edit out with what we have, I am leaning towards the out of left field comment could actually be true if Brooks did indeed leave and especially after Des had been talking about falling in love with Brooks or love Brooks, she chooses someone else.

Again, the second spoiler could of been manufactured by the fleiss machine so considering how things are going with the edit, I am really questioning what we are being shown with the edit and caps as they don't really seem to be lining up with the second spoiler, yet they are lining up with the first spoiler.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 am

canyonvue wrote:

I am sorry, to me that doesn't make sense. IF Brooks IS the F1, wouldn't you think he'd feel great IF she is talking about loving him? Therefore, the point about her saying that she loves Brooks or is falling in love with him, that would really bother someone else and that I think is why the comment was made.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:24 am

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:

I had understood that Love and San sources were not related to the Fleiss machine and stand by their sources.  So not sure.  I guess time will tell.
But the point that came out was that if Fleiss is letting HIS spoiler be known by others out there that then tell San and Love_Me, then that would put a different light on things..no??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 am

There is that one scene that looks like she is letting Drew go.  Then there is the one with Chris in the Limo which looks likes she did not pick him.  But Brooks comes back and she chooses him.. Out of left field.

But we also have to keep in mind nothing is what is seems and you can't believe the MF tweets either.  How many times we have heard the most dramatic FRC and turns out to be nothing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I am sorry, to me that doesn't make sense.  IF Brooks IS the F1, wouldn't you think he'd feel great IF she is talking about loving him?  Therefore, the point about her saying that she loves Brooks or is falling in love with him, that would really bother someone else and that I think is why the comment was made.

So are you saying that if she chooses any one else but Brooks they have to hear her say that she was in love with Brooks? That would not be good for any other F1.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 am

canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

I thought of that also.  Being F1 must make him feel good to hear and see her say how much she loved him early in the show.  At least we don't get torn between 2 and can't decide which one you love.  That is just crazy.  This season Des put it out there early.

I think it'd make him feel good, too. Nothing wrong with actually making the one you love feel good.

She's making a video journal about her love for him and how she navigated things to get to him under the crazy parameters of this show.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili