SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:10 am

albean99 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.   Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

Check out the Drew thread. He doesn't seem to use product that much irl and often wears ball caps.  It seems to be when modeling & on tv mostly. He may not beat his chest but the boy can kiss.  :Nod:

<<< and look at my avi: Drew in a beanie!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:23 am

Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!! :fanningfan 
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am

Brooks is just fine. You will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:33 am

nutty1 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:Drew doesnt exude raw animalistic sexual vibe  to a lot of people.   I don't see Drew dragging a woman's

hair, beating his chest and going 'woman to my cave NOW!'.   Did we ever see Drew's hair disheveled in one form or fashion?  

He is very proper,  like a little boy who will never break a pencil or will stay

in his chair from morning to recess.  
Des can kiss him with tongue  all she wants  but the body language is off, like there's a bubble talk above

Drew's head that says  "you can kiss me but, keep away from my hair!.  My hair products cost more than your clunky dented car!"

But it will be fun to watch him as the Bachelor, just to see how he handles someone like Tierra, Courtney or Vienna.

Fleiss  is probably wetting himself as we speak at the possibility of trashy women putting their grubby hands on Drew's hair.

----------------------------------------

I may have to disagree! giggling 

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 44 002
That pic is HOTTTTTT!!!!! Thanks for sharing! How can we blame Des for wanting a piece of that??????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

Judiful wrote:
Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even. I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:39 am

I feel sorry for Chris or Drew if they are F1 watching the last two weeks hearing Des talk about Brooks. They are both too good to have to hear the things Des has said about Brooks.  I really think its Brooks or no one.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

b wrote:You know if Brooks needs to see her for the relationship to progress (or he forgets I think is what he said) then I wonder what post show has been like...if they'll still b together @ ATFR. Not saying the distance isn't challenging for any couple. I wonder if they've been able to meet w his job. Has Des returned to hers or did she resign to do the Ette?

I don't know if anyone else has responded to your post since there seems to be multiple different convo's going on but it does make you wonder how he is going to handle the enforced confidentiality separation doesn't it ?

From what some of our posters have noted they most of their weekends either one or the other has been accounted for which sparked a huge animated discussion (though aren't all our discussions like that laugh out loud) whether they are meeting up regularly post show. I don't believe a consensus was reached though. Personally I don't see it but what do I know ?
He is still supposedly working though so it would have to be weekends. no idea 

My personal wish for Des is that she ended up with someone from this journey but more than that, someone who worships the ground she walks on and is willing to up and go across the continent for her. Someone who loves her without reservations. I want her to get her fairy tale.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

nd4reality wrote:
b wrote:You know if Brooks needs to see her for the relationship to progress (or he forgets I think is what he said) then I wonder what post show has been like...if they'll still b together @ ATFR. Not saying the distance isn't challenging for any couple. I wonder if they've been able to meet w his job. Has Des returned to hers or did she resign to do the Ette?

I don't know if anyone else has responded to your post since there seems to be multiple different convo's going on but it does make you wonder how he is going to handle the enforced confidentiality separation doesn't it ?

From what some of our posters have noted they most of their weekends either one or the other has been accounted for which sparked a huge animated discussion (though aren't all our discussions like that laugh out loud) whether they are meeting up regularly post show. I don't believe a consensus was reached though. Personally I don't see it but what do I know ?
He is still supposedly working though so it would have to be weekends. no idea 

My personal wish for Des is that she ended up with someone from this journey but more than that, someone who worships the ground she walks on and is willing to up and go across the continent for her. Someone who loves her without reservations. I want her to get her fairy tale.

The only one that voiced that he has no special place to live was Brooks. That was a puzzle piece that he wants to put together with the woman he is with. Did not hear Drew or Chris say anything but I could have missed it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:48 am

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling

Please correct me but I think it was just one poster who posted once and that is it.

ETA they had Antigua in their name but that means nothing to me personally. I could have created the name.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:54 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:

Please correct me but I think it was just one poster who posted once and that is it.

ETA they had Antigua in their name but that means nothing to me personally.  I could have created the name.

Thanks I did not where it came from. So it's kinda hard to believe 1 poster that said it once instead of 4 posters who stick by claim that Brooks is F1.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:05 am

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:

I don't know if you may of missed it through the numerous convo's on here but it was also said by a few that when spoilers come out, they often originate at one spot, then get distributed elsewhere from there. The one spot that they originate from is usually the Fleiss machine. If that is the case here, then Fleiss can let out whatever he wants, then it gets disbursed everywhere else. With that in mind, who's to say that the very first spoiler that came out about Brooks being gone, and Chris and Drew being the F2 with Drew the F1, isn't the correct one as it came from a completely different source than what the fleissmeister machine could of controlled. I am not saying that it did happen this way, but what if? Should that spoiler be eliminated from thought because it only came from one person? Even if the other spoiler originated with one person being Fleiss?? Just putting more thoughts out there for consideration is all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 54 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili