SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I feel sorry for Chris or Drew if they are F1 watching the last two weeks hearing Des talk about Brooks. They are both too good to have to hear the things Des has said about Brooks.  I really think its Brooks or no one.

What about Brooks, if he's the F1 and he hears what she's been saying all along? no idea 

I thought of that also.  Being F1 must make him feel good to hear and see her say how much she loved him early in the show.  At least we don't get torn between 2 and can't decide which one you love.  That is just crazy.  This season Des put it out there early.

I think it'd make him feel good, too. Nothing wrong with actually making the one you love feel good.

She's making a video journal about her love for him and how she navigated things to get to him under the crazy parameters of this show.

True. That's quite a gift, if you think about it.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:42 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I feel sorry for Chris or Drew if they are F1 watching the last two weeks hearing Des talk about Brooks. They are both too good to have to hear the things Des has said about Brooks.  I really think its Brooks or no one.

What about Brooks, if he's the F1 and he hears what she's been saying all along? no idea 

I thought of that also.  Being F1 must make him feel good to hear and see her say how much she loved him early in the show.  At least we don't get torn between 2 and can't decide which one you love.  That is just crazy.  This season Des put it out there early.

I think it'd make him feel good, too. Nothing wrong with actually making the one you love feel good.

She's making a video journal about her love for him and how she navigated things to get to him under the crazy parameters of this show.

Indeed Canyon! Also with her PI in SLC, she would have also told Brooks it was from that first date she had her eyes on him.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 am

nannymargie wrote:There is that one scene that looks like she is letting Drew go.  Then there is the one with Chris in the Limo which looks likes she did not pick him.  But Brooks comes back and she chooses him.. Out of left field.

But we also have to keep in mind nothing is what is seems and you can't believe the MF tweets either.  How many times we have heard the most dramatic FRC and turns out to be nothing.
I honestly don't know if that is what is happening there. I know it is a scene of contention but when you look at the other caps that are Drew and Des, I think IF that is from the LCD, they seem to of gotten over it as there is a sc of Drew and Des at the Verandah in what seems like a LCD type room and NOT a FD type room due to how FD suites are usually a lot better than the LCD suites. The LCD suites are usually a lot more laid back like the Verandah is. And that cap of them kissing on the bed seems pretty hott so doubt that they said goodbye earlier in the day.

I know I have asked this before and haven't had a response, but what IF the FD filming is different than what we have in our filming schedule and the dates go as: Chris, Brooks then Drew. If that happens, then things go haywire with Brooks in the middle and that sc we have of Drew and Des on the beach is actually their FD. Drew is helping her talk through things and sort things out in her mind. Is that a possible scenario worth consideration?? I know it doesn't wrap things up in a neat little bow for the spoiler of Brooks being F1 and Drew being the cause of more angst, but what if is all I am saying.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:07 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Indeed Canyon! Also with her PI in SLC,  she would have also told Brooks it was from that first date she had her eyes on him.

The question that keeps coming to my mind is why are they being so nice to Des and Brooks? Why are they allowing her to do this? I don't know if they always confess things like this to CH and this time they're just choosing to show it, or if this is something off-the-wall and radical and she's just unable to contain herself and they're unable to hold her back? And they eventually just stopped fighting it. She must've had it bad. The guys who didn't see it must've been self-absorbed. Hmm. Who would that be? Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 am

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Rolly wrote:Moonchild...totally agree with your post! Des feels Brooks is telling her how he feels without saying ILY, I like the pace of things between them. It only seems that he is behind because the other three have said ILY so quickly.
     Brooks is only being realistic while exercising caution...It's interesting how many people have a problem with that. hmmm   I like his pace !! When he finally says ILY It's going to be hot !!!   :fanningfan 
Maybe so, but I am wondering if his hesitation will really come to the forefront in Antigua and it just might be enough to cause problems then and maybe in the future even.  I don't know if the spoilers are right or wrong, but at the same time, the edit/caps don't add up to the second spoiler of Brooks being F1, but do match up to the first one of Drew being F1 so who knows.

Can you tell me how many spoilers they had that said Drew was F1?  I have heard that but not sure how many have said it.  There are 4 that have said it Brooks, 5 if you included Jimmy Kimble.  giggling
I don't know if you may of missed it through the numerous convo's on here but it was also said by a few that when spoilers come out, they often originate at one spot, then get distributed elsewhere from there.  The one spot that they originate from is usually the Fleiss machine.  If that is the case here, then Fleiss can let out whatever he wants, then it gets disbursed everywhere else.  With that in mind, who's to say that the very first spoiler that came out about Brooks being gone, and Chris and Drew being the F2 with Drew the F1, isn't the correct one as it came from a completely different source than what the fleissmeister machine could of controlled.  I am not saying that it did happen this way, but what if?  Should that spoiler be eliminated from thought because it only came from one person?  Even if the other spoiler originated with one person being Fleiss??  Just putting more thoughts out there for consideration is all.

Actually, the first "spoiler", which I was not here to see, said that Brooks and Chris were gone. Then it changed to Brooks is F1. Which, IF that first spoiler were true AND the second spoilers (plural) are true, could be a hint at there being an "out of left field" switch at the end. :yes: 
question 
But the second spoiler went from Chris and Drew as the F2 with Drew as F1 to Chris and Brooks as F2 with Brooks as F1.  If it was out of left field, then Brooks would be F1 and Drew F2 and since Chris was already gone he would be F3.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:05 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Indeed Canyon! Also with her PI in SLC,  she would have also told Brooks it was from that first date she had her eyes on him.

The question that keeps coming to my mind is why are they being so nice to Des and Brooks? Why are they allowing her to do this? I don't know if they always confess things like this to CH and this time they're just choosing to show it, or if this is something off-the-wall and radical and she's just unable to contain herself and they're unable to hold her back? And they eventually just stopped fighting it. She must've had it bad. The guys who didn't see it must've been self-absorbed. Hmm. Who would that be? Lol.
Regarding the bolded, the only way they would "allow" it to be shown is because showing it suits how they want to edit the show. IMO, if they are showing all the time that she loves Brooks and then Brooks leaves, now that would really come out of left field, would it not???????????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 am

For those who asked me what were the body language and other signs of Brooks mother. 

I would like to remind that Brooks said that if he hasn't his mother's approval, it will be the end of the relationship. So this is a pivotal moment.

- when she sat on the couch for the little chat with Des, she crossed her fingers on her knee : it means skepticism about what Des is saying.
- When Brooks asked his mother how was the conversation with Des, she answered : "OK, I think". A polite way to mean "I'm not sure to give my blessing". Just after, Brooks twist his mouth : tension.
- The mother is surprised that Des asked her a couple of questions. She is meaning to his son that Des took the (her ?) lead during the chat.
- Des asked "did I think you are ready to get married. I said yeah..." then the mother paused to mean the following is the most important of the sentence "... if you find the right person, you will". The big word here is "if". She means that she she is not sure that Des is the right person.
- Just after that, she uplift her eyebrows : she means she is worring and Brooks does the same.
- When the mother says "I think you're very compatible with Desiree" she pinches her lips in a sad forced smile (anxiety), she uplift her eybrowes (worries). 
- Brooks immediatly replies his mom she is his favourite person in the world. So basically, they are supposed  to talk about him loving a young pretty girl and he says to his mother "You are still the one". 
- The biggest thing is that the mother replies "You are my favourite too". Wow ! (I could imagine the feeling of her other children watching this.)

I would say that Brooks has to clear up a lot of things with himself and his mother before to move forward in his love life.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:56 am

I took it as a joke when she said "you are my favorite". I say that to all my kids. Are we really critiquing her parenting skills? Seems like she did a HEELUVA job! 9 kids. Single mom. I'd lose my freaking mind.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:33 am

Pattycake92 wrote:I took it as a joke when she said "you are my favorite". I say that to all my kids. Are we really critiquing her parenting skills?  Seems like she did a HEELUVA job!  9 kids. Single mom. I'd lose my freaking mind.

I want to be clear : i'm not critiquing her parenting skills, i'm trying to find explanations. We all have issues and nobody's perfect ! 
So i'm trying to figure out why a guy coming to date TV show has problem with commitment. The TV show is maybe the solution for him.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:58 am

I said this somewhere else, I think his mom saying he was her favorite is a parents little joke that she tells each child they are her favorite...really she doesn't have a favorite. If you listen after she says that there is a little laugh from Brooks and he says "yeah". Like when you hear little siblings say to each other "Mom says I'm her favorite" and the other sib says "but Mom says I'm her favorite". I think they both know she is kidding....family inside joke.  I know sometimes (not usually) parents do have favorites but they don't  tell the kids who they are....especially being filmed. Trust me this was a playful family joke.

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word correction)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:09 am

because I know the Foresters so well...giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:36 am

I need to get a life giggling I've read too many snarky blogs and life won't be the same until after After the Final Rose.

In my own fantasy world I wish Des would say to her F1 on national TV, "Because of the real attraction between us that I believe won't change - even in the real world - I choose you. I don't want you to ask me to marry you now because you have some silly idea you're only gonna get down on one knee to do that once in your whole life, but I don't want our relationship to end after this. I love you - L..O..V..E.. you!!! Everybody here knows it - even the 24 other guys (many of who've had to pick up the pieces of their respective shattered lives after I dumped them on national TV) and I've told Chris H. and the producers. You've seen me cry (editor's note: honestly, haven't the 3 left all at one point seen that now?) - it was ugly. You'll have to live with that. You've seen me nearly give up, but I didn't - they wouldn't let me. I want forever with you, but only if you can see that. Because I'm ready now. I want to be married, like yesterday. I want a ring on it, but only with someone I want in my life for as long as I live. I want kids, but only if I can pursue my dream of designing bridal gowns for a living. Are you good with that? Because if not you're going home - like right now. Time is ticking, the chauffeur is waiting.

I want a family, security in knowing I'm loved as much as I love and never having to interact with my brother Nate on national TV ever again. The only thing is I really hope you kept your job 'cause I don't want to have to go live in a tent again. What was it you did again? A drilling fluid engineer? Oh, that's right, that was that other guy I sent home in the limo. Hey (editor's note: applicable to any of the F3 left), maybe we could model together sometime...

I know you have a Neil Lane ring somewhere in your pocket, and you feel like you have to get down on one knee - but if you don't want to, I understand. Let's blow this pop stand and date in real life and see where this journey takes us. By the way, I can't keep the baby blue Bentley because I'm breaking my contract with Mike Fleiss - so we'll have to go with the Honda."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili