SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by clueless Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 pm

misticia wrote:I just finished to watch the HTD episode. Here it is differents things I noticed and could explains the following episodes :
Drew :
- he was very, very emotional during the RC (seen in his legs' position and tonus without speaking about his face)
- Des was really happy to see him in Scottsdale (her mouth, the arm's move, her hips when running to him just out of the car).
- The mentally handiccaped sister understood what was his brother's feeling about Des (showed by touching Des' hair).
- Mother and father gave a sincere "go" to both Drew and Des
Chris :
- The mother tears : she highly doubt that his son will be picked as F1 (even if Chris says it's joy's tears : this moment is not a step of relief).
Brooks :
- The mother send her son 2 (and maybe more) signs for "not go"...
- He was very nervous (fingers in the hair at the end after the goodbye).

So based upon what you have watched so far, would you say that Brooks is or is not falling for Des? And what story do you think the producers are trying to tell?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 pm

misticia wrote:I just finished to watch the HTD episode. Here it is differents things I noticed and could explains the following episodes :
Drew :
- he was very, very emotional during the RC (seen in his legs' position and tonus without speaking about his face)
- Des was really happy to see him in Scottsdale (her mouth, the arm's move, her hips when running to him just out of the car).
- The mentally handiccaped sister understood what was his brother's feeling about Des (showed by touching Des' hair).
Chris :
- The mother tears : she highly doubt that his son will be picked as F1 (even if Chris says it's joy's tears : this moment is not a step of relief).
Brooks :

How did you get THAT?
Although when she(Brooks' mother, the potential mother -in-law) said that she thought the talk with Des went OK, I was "projecting" and thinking that if I said that as a POtential MIL, it would mean : NOT SO MUCH.....I have to say on camera that she's nice, but I don't think she's the one for YOU....

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

So based upon what you have watched so far, would you say that Brooks is or is not falling for Des?  And what story do you think the producers are trying to tell?

I think he's confused . . . like he's said, all along. He definitely has feelings for her and is confused about them, and trying to get answers and advice from his family.

I don't know if the fingers in the hair connotes nervousness. Maybe he just didn't want to say goodbye.

I also didn't see "no go" signs from his mom. I saw a mom who was listening to her son and said she trusted his judgement completely. I think she's leaving it up to Brooks, but he has and felt like he got her blessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:19 pm

brooks mom also said that they would love her/accept her .. Because he chose her .. Not a direct quote .. Which is affirmation of a yes

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 pm

Ariela wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

How did you get THAT?
Although when she(Brooks' mother, the potential mother -in-law) said that she thought the talk with Des went OK, I was "projecting" and thinking that if I said that as a POtential MIL, it would mean : NOT SO MUCH.....I have to say on camera that she's nice, but I don't think she's the one for YOU....

I think she said that to be careful not to lead him in any way. She's leaving it up to his decision, which she told him when she said that she trusts his judgement completely and whatever he chooses she and the family will support completely.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:21 pm

This is how I see it...

Brooks is taking this whole process very seriously. He has the first 1:1 date syndrome. You make an amazing connection right away and then you get nothing but a glimpse here and there and little snippets to tide you over. Meanwhile, you watch other guys going on dates and talking about how amazing they are...how amazing Des is.

Brooks says he is confident in his relationship with Des when he is with her, but then he doesn't see her for days and he starts to question whether it's real. At the same time, TPTB are telling him the other guys are revealing ILY and he knows because of lack of time to connect, he hasn't been able to move to that level with her yet.

I can't even imagine what he is going through, but major mind games seems to fit. Can Brooks figure it out and come through the clouds with a proposal and ILY before the end of the season? Whether he leaves at some point or not, I believe the spoilers that he is the F1 and they are engaged.

Based on the HTS's, it looks to be Drew for the next lead. They kind of through Chris under the bus...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Beeleever wrote:This is how I see it...

Brooks is taking this whole process very seriously. He has the first 1:1 date syndrome. You make an amazing connection right away and then you get nothing but a glimpse here and there and little snippets to tide you over. Meanwhile, you watch other guys going on dates and talking about how amazing they are...how amazing Des is.

Brooks says he is confident in his relationship with Des when he is with her, but then he doesn't see her for days and he starts to question whether it's real. At the same time, TPTB are telling him the other guys are revealing ILY and he knows because of lack of time to connect, he hasn't been able to move to that level with her yet.

I can't even imagine what he is going through, but major mind games seems to fit. Can Brooks figure it out and come through the clouds with a proposal and ILY before the end of the season? Whether he leaves at some point or not, I believe the spoilers that he is the F1 and they are engaged.

Based on the HTS's, it looks to be Drew for the next lead. They kind of through Chris under the bus...

I agree with everything here.

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:26 pm

canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

So based upon what you have watched so far, would you say that Brooks is or is not falling for Des?  And what story do you think the producers are trying to tell?

I think he's confused . . . like he's said, all along. He definitely has feelings for her and is confused about them, and trying to get answers and advice from his family.

I don't know if the fingers in the hair connotes nervousness. Maybe he just didn't want to say goodbye.

I would say now after watching the HTD, I doubt about the spoiler. I think he is absolutly not ready to propose.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:27 pm

misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

I would say now after watching the HTD, I doubt about the spoiler. I think he is absolutly not ready to propose.

I think he will be (whether or not he should). Did you read the rest of my comments about his mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:33 pm

misticia wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
clueless wrote:
Drew :
Chris :
Brooks :

I think the edit is making it look that way. TPTB kinda did the same HTD edit with Roberto.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

The edits show you what they want you to believe. Whatever happens to make Des upset I think will be fixed and I don't think it is as bad as the edits indicate. As thoughtful as Brooks is I don't think he would propose unless he felt ready. I think they are engaged after all is said and done and the drama subsides. It's a love story....:Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Jeepers wrote:brooks mom also said that they would love her/accept her .. Because he chose her .. Not a direct quote .. Which is affirmation of a yes

I think this is a healthy way to approach things. To push one way or the other is notso good, IMO. I would have answered the way that she did....although it is easier with one SIL than the other. <---long convoluted story but it has to do with behavior and choices.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili