SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:27 am

nd4reality wrote:How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

Don't you all think that at some point she clued into her error ?

Who says he's the wrong man, though? Maybe he's the right man who needs a little patience and understanding . . . and time.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 am

canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

No way about the wrong man stuff. How about hearing Brooks' VO saying something about I'm in love as I've ever been. I'm in love with Des. The voice is relaxed and sounds very happy.

There was definitely a VO on the preview at the end of ep7 where she said that.

Ok I get you. You're right. That could be spoken when she gets upset and wants to give up. But Brooks clear VO shows me all ended up well. His realization that he's never felt love like this before before and that he IS in love with Des.

Poor Brooks.

The thing with Brooks' possible apprehension is in his mind there are no guarantees. He probably heard Zak gush about Des yet she let him go. He doesn't need someone to guard and protect his heart because he does a good job on his own. He talked to his mom about it. He wants to quickly let go but does not want to be hurt . Even Chris and Drew feeling so confident will feel that pain that Brooks wants to avoid. There's merit in his apprehension . He can tell the other two love Des too. He can't gauge how much so he falls back into being cautious. Des gets worried now Brooks wavers and in being upset lets him go. So now being faced with losing her he realizes he cannot live without her. He recalls his brother's talk and will find a way to talk to Des or vice versa.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 am

canyonvue wrote:

Who says he's the wrong man, though? Maybe he's the right man who needs a little patience and understanding . . . and time.

She did.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:49 am

What's interesting is, Chris and Drew are really pushing Des to the finish line aka FRC and proposal. But I doubt she's in a rush to get there with them. Whereas she's trying to push Brooks there and he's apprehensive to get his heart broken with the unknown. Like there's a ying and a yang going on.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:25 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

No way about the wrong man stuff. How about hearing Brooks' VO saying something about I'm in love as I've ever been. I'm in love with Des. The voice is relaxed and sounds very happy.

There was definitely a VO on the preview at the end of ep7 where she said that.

Ok I get you. You're right. That could be spoken when she gets upset and wants to give up. But Brooks clear VO shows me all ended up well. His realization that he's never felt love like this before before and that he IS in love with Des.

Poor Brooks.

The thing with Brooks' possible apprehension is in his mind there are no guarantees. He probably heard Zak gush about Des yet she let him go. He doesn't need someone to guard and protect his heart because he does a good job on his own. He talked to his mom about it. He wants to quickly let go but does not want to be hurt . Even Chris and Drew feeling  so confident will feel that pain that Brooks wants to avoid. There's merit in his apprehension . He can tell the other two love Des too. He can't gauge how much so he falls back into being cautious. Des gets worried now Brooks wavers and in being upset lets him go. So now being faced with losing her he realizes he cannot live without her. He recalls his brother's talk and will find a way to talk to Des or vice versa.

I think you're on to something there.
I also think that the previews are much about NOTHING. MF just wants us to tune in, so the snippets are out of context. I'm not sure she lets Brooks go-it's just MF playing with us.

I think Des gets impatient (not hearing I love you from Brooks, and feeling his apprehension) and decides to let herself fall for the other two....Brooks can feel it, and he starts going crazy. He's apprehensive to say ILY (I love You) because this process is too quick for him. He's not sure if his head, which tells him to say it, is on the same page with his heart, because he's afraid to get hurt, and the other guys are still in the game, with FS dates coming up. He's afraid to commit, yet he doesn't want to lose her (BSG pacing....).
Meanwhile Des plays with fire, and allows herself to have a good time in the FS with Drew the hot steamy date(lol), which gets her confused....When she sits down with CH, you could see that see's confused(probably, she thinks she loves ALL of them. She cannot make up her mind, so she wants to go home....Drew's photo is still in the background, so they are all still there). In the end she and Brooks will end up together. The up and down pain that he'll experience will tell him that he does care enough to say ILY to Des....the end.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:30 am

BarbB222 wrote:What's interesting is, Chris and Drew are really pushing Des to the finish line aka FRC and proposal. But I doubt she's in a rush to get there with them. Whereas she's trying to push Brooks there and he's apprehensive to get his heart broken with the unknown. Like there's a ying and a yang going on.

There is a french saying for that : "Be into me, I run away from you. Run away from me, I'm into you."
Also it is the very common love triangle : A loves B who loves C...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:38 am

misticia wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:What's interesting is, Chris and Drew are really pushing Des to the finish line aka FRC and proposal. But I doubt she's in a rush to get there with them. Whereas she's trying to push Brooks there and he's apprehensive to get his heart broken with the unknown. Like there's a ying and a yang going on.

There is a french saying for that : "Be into me, I run away from you. Run away from me, I'm into you."

I agree there. I think most people like to chase. The challenge is more exciting than someone throwing themselves at your feet.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:17 pm

misticia wrote:

That is the classic dysfunction and a train I refuse to ride. Chase each other around...it's more fun

Anyone think that perhaps Brooks has an issue with FD's with other men?? Maybe it makes him coocoo and he is not ok with the prospect.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 pm

This is so crazy... I had to watch Desiree's HTD with Brooks again. She's clearly in love with him. Later at the hotel as the guys are coming in to meet Chris Harrison for the Rose Ceremony...Des is speaking confidently in a VO about finding that one man (at the same time, we see Chris H, greeting Brooks) She says she is going to end up one happy girl, as we see Brooks and Chris walking down the hall...she says, "Nothing is going to hold me back from my future husband." while we see Big Brother is lurking in the hallway smirking at Brooks and Chris . I don't know if this is significant or not ..Last night, I was way over tired and didn't catch the part where she said nothing was going to stop her from finding her husband..with Nate lurking there...Went right over my head... So today, I find myself rattled over that one. If this has been addressed before..I apologize as I didn't see it ... I'm just so annoyed with all the Fleissed out mind games.. ...:angryemotion 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 pm

Judiful wrote:This is so crazy... I had to watch Desiree's HTD with Brooks again. She's clearly in love with him. Later at the hotel as the guys are coming in to meet Chris Harrison for the Rose Ceremony...Des is speaking confidently in a VO about finding that one man   (at the same time, we see Chris H, greeting Brooks) She says she is going to end up one happy girl, as we see Brooks and Chris walking down the hall...she says, "Nothing is going to hold me back from my future husband." while we see Big Brother is lurking in the hallway smirking at Brooks and Chris .  I don't know if this is significant or not ..Last night, I was way over tired and didn't catch the part where she said nothing was going to stop her from finding her husband..with Nate lurking there...Went right over my head... So today, I find myself rattled over that one. If this has been addressed before..I apologize as I didn't see it ...  I'm just so annoyed with all the Fleissed out mind games.. ...:angryemotion 

Actually, I thought the same thing. Wonder if TBTP send ol' Nate to Brooksie's room to start some major chit?

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:58 pm

They're certainly setting up the perfect scenario of Brooks not being ready, or possibly leaving. This whole season has had the undertone of her F1 guy not being ready to commit or it not being a two way street. First we have Brian, wasn't there for the right reasons, he leaves. Bryden wasn't feeling it, and he leaves. James, was played up to not be there for the right reasons. We have Zak, Drew, and Chris all professing their love for her, and the only one that hasn't is Brooks, which of course is the only person Des has said she is in love with. I don't doubt it will all have a happy ending, but it's all a matter of, if Brooks is ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 pm

I just finished to watch the HTD episode. Here it is differents things I noticed and could explains the following episodes :
Drew :
- he was very, very emotional during the RC (seen in his legs' position and tonus without speaking about his face)
- Des was really happy to see him in Scottsdale (her mouth, the arm's move, her hips when running to him just out of the car).
- The mentally handiccaped sister understood what was his brother's feeling about Des (showed by touching Des' hair).
- Mother and father gave a sincere "go" to both Drew and Des
Chris :
- The mother tears : she highly doubt that his son will be picked as F1 (even if Chris says it's joy's tears : this moment is not a step of relief).
Brooks :
- The mother send her son 2 (and maybe more) signs for "not go"...
- He was very nervous (fingers in the hair at the end after the goodbye).

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili