SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Newto Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 am

Judiful wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Since when do we believe anything Fleiss says??
     We shall not be Fleissed ... If he's tweeting about the results of an episode we have not yet seen with our own eyes, he's being deceitful  !!  :headbanging   LOL

Of course MF is being deceitful. He wouldn't have it any other way. He has achieved his goal of hyping us all up wondering what the h*** is going on. And by doing that, he assures himself viewers. Simple.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by misticia Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 am

Some thoughts about the F1 and Brooks storyline :

Before the show, in interview and in the first minutes of episode 1, Des said that in her past relationships she had some issues with the men she dated :
- she feels that the men didn't love her as much as she loved them.
- she used to feel a lack of communication with them
- she stated that she does the show to get a husband and build a family with kids.

Her problem with Brook is he never said he loves her, even he was falling for her. She would be a fool if she didn't pop the question to him to make a wise choice : are you in love with me ? He said in Madeira, he is only "jogging", not "running". The HTD is a kind of test : more to help the lead to pick-up the F3 than to let the contestants deepen their feelings for the lead. So we can assume that the Brooks' feelings didn't progress so much. 

I pretty sure that in Antigua, during their first meeting, things becoming serious, maybe Des asked to Brooks if he was in love with her and he answered honestly : "I'm worring about you" meaning they definitly not in the same page (new preview). This is the crying scene with the BSG and the other scene with Brooks alone and upset. In the PI, Des said it : "I deserved to be loved, I'm heartbroken, I want to go home etc." = "The man I love doesn't love me". She decides to send home Brooks right away and not to wait for the RC (room scene with Brooks opening the door and limo scene : CH announces to Brooks the Des decision). I can't imagine there is no immediate flight to US from Antigua when it happens. So he has to stay a little before really leaving.

There is no F3 RC : instead she announce to Drew and Chris that Brooks is gone (scene where we see Chris pinches his lips and Des crying ?). Chris decides to get the LCD as if it was a normal LCD (he is really taking his chance after all and this is a quality in every athlete, don't you think ?). But the Drew's depth and careness is an obstacle : he can't imagine to be chosen by default ("it's never gonna work out") and maybe prefer to see Des happy than be with him having regrets. First I didn't agree with people who think that Drew could be the "go between" Brooks and Des. But now, i'm not so sure. He is the kind of man that could use a bad situation to be a great man and transform sadness in pride for himself. I ever imagined that the green fabrik we see in the SC where Brooks is "sobbing" could be Drew's T-shirt (the same he wore in Madeira. Then Brooks would be hugging him)...

So I didn't figured out what are the circumstances, but maybe Drew had a conversation with Brooks (I see a scene in the Airport for a more dramatic effect ;-) to tell him that himself decides to leave so that Brooks should take his chance with Des if he has feelings for her.

My POV about this storyline : if Drew did really that and if I were Des, no doubt I would have picked Drew  :yes: .

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:33 am

Not sure about the Drew part, but love everything else

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 am

I'm really not sure where this ends up happy but I'm more convinced than ever that Brooks leaves at the beginning of his FD. You can tell he's the one who has something on his mind. Des is shown to be happy but I think it's before he really starts to talk. The clips we saw were short however the 2nd one seemed to be leading to a "but". I can only imagine he did have 2nd thoughts and wasn't as ready when push came to shove even though he seemed to say the right things on his HTD. Maybe talking to his family hit home so to speak. Where I have trouble is seeing where he changes his mind and comes back if that's the reason.

What's also not clear to me is when Brooks is wandering around the resort saying it's the worst day of his life. Is that before he goes to talk to Des or after? I could see it being either but after seems to fit with that scene that we're trying to figure out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 am

How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

Don't you all think that at some point she clued into her error ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 am

I have a question. If Brooks leaves at the beginning of his FD. Then when was that PI in Antigua where Des talked about Brooks' family's energy being out of this world? She looked like she had on evening wear. Was she doing that PI before going to dinner with one of the other two?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 am

BarbB222 wrote:I have a question. If Brooks leaves at the beginning of his FD. Then when was that PI in Antigua where Des talked about Brooks' family's energy being out of this world? She looked like she had on evening wear. Was she doing that PI before going to dinner with one of the other two?

Yeah - that one has me stumped.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 am

nd4reality wrote:How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

No way about the wrong man stuff. How about hearing Brooks' VO saying something about I'm in love as I've ever been. I'm in love with Des. The voice is relaxed and sounds very happy.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:How about that line we heard Des saying that she has always loved the wrong men ?

No way about the wrong man stuff. How about hearing Brooks' VO saying something about I'm in love as I've ever been. I'm in love with Des. The voice is relaxed and sounds very happy.

There was definitely a VO on the preview at the end of ep7 where she said that.
ETA : In the upcoming scenes preview

Last edited by nd4reality on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Ok I get you. You're right. That could be spoken when she gets upset and wants to give up. But Brooks clear VO shows me all ended up well. His realization that he's never felt love like this before before and that he IS in love with Des.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Ok I get you. You're right. That could be spoken when she gets upset and wants to give up. But Brooks clear VO shows me all ended up well. His realization that he's never felt love like this before before and that he IS in love with Des.

Poor Brooks.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:19 am

BarbB222 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

The VO was placed over in the scene where she is crying with Drew. I seriously doubt that it was about Drew.
Regardless - she said it at some point and that tells me she clued in at some point in the proceedings.

And some have said the line 'I love Des' was not Brooks but Drew. I don't know myself because I too thought it was Brooks since ep1. Just mentioned what others have heard.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili