SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Ariela wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Thanks!  I knew Ali and Ashley did not say they were in love with Frank and Bentley. Phrases like Falling for etc... Are a dime a dozen. Much different than actually admitting what Des did about Brooks. I agree that something goes down but she'll end up with Brooks in the end.

Not only did she say it. She said it with so much emotion and tears that CH had to ask her if it meant game over. Even when CH said Brooks name she said why, because I smile so much? ITA Patty. Not generic love or feelings. It's the he's THE ONE kind of feeling. There's also a VO that they dubbed into her convo with Drew where she said, "you were THE ONLY" one keeping me here. That means she could lose the other two but aimed for THE ONE. I bet we hear the statement again when she's with Brooks and crying.

:yes:

Yeah, if she's truly in love with someone then she only needs that one person.

Is anyone disputing that Des has fallen for Brooks? One would have to be blind and  deaf not to see it:Hugesmile: 

The big question is how , or IF Brooks will remedy the fact that they're not on the same page. Will it be sufficient for Des to believe him, after some fiasco?

I've been around in real life, and MYSELF have been in a situation where I wasn't ready (the Des/Brooks dinner conversation about love and HTDs brought back memories. THAT look on Brooks' face was mine years ago...). I've even let things progress because I thought I was going to get there....it didn't happen. Years later I met the right one, we both didn't waver.

I don't put much stock in that face Brooks made because of what he said at the fireworks scene.  He would be happy if she decided she wanted to meet his family.  TPTB always leave you thinking it's something that it's not.

Yeah. They're going to show you what they want to show to get you to think what they want you to think. You have to look at everything else. Brooks is very into Des. His heart is definitely involved. Sometimes it takes a while for a thinker to come into accordance with their heart. He doesn't jump into love, but when he falls he's in it deeply—like they both said at the beginning of the season.

Des said after the first date that when Brooks falls in love he falls in love.  Now keep in  mind how much both got to know each other after just one date. Brooks also said that he knows so much about Des and it was crazy after only 1 date.  When Brooks mind caught up with his heart the only thing he could do was go after the woman he loves.  Can I say MEANT TO BE!  SOUL MATES!

Exactly. I just think his mind needs to catch up. You can tell that's the thing that's lagging. It's in his eyes. Whatever happens later will help his mind catch up quickly when his heart's screaming at him.

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:17 pm

You've got to take Brooks' mom's comments into consideration: the woman who has known Brooks his entire life. She says, "Brooks and Des, they seem to be looking at each other with that kind of a love look. It was very tender to see that happening."

His own mom sees their love look.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I haven't watched anything with hometowns, I'm going by what I've already seen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I could really care less who she picks so its not what I want to see. It's brooks she wants and she blatantly said "I am in love with Brooks". I really don't know how she could be more obvious than that.
Yes, she did say that, but it was really early on as far as this process goes.  Most of the past leads don't say it till they have met the families of the final 4, therefore I am wondering if they are leaving that in so it coincides with the spoilers, yet in the end, she picks Drew or Chris??

sorry for this gentle reminder. but Ashley and Ali said the same bolded line about Bentley and Frank.:shocked!: ..its just a usual "formula" in this franchise :yes: 

using the word husband/wife is usually the kiss of death, also, ie Chris has all the qualities I could ever want in a husband.

I don't remember Ash saying the L word about Bentley directly to the camera or to ChrisH. I remember her saying in a VO that she was ready to move to SLC and be done, which could have been added after filming. I also don't remember Ali using the L word with Frank either. She talked a lot about needing to keep him focused and giving him lots of reassurance. I might not be remembering correctly.

For me the big difference this season is that she looks in the camera and we see her saying she is falling for Brooks.....it's Brooks! ChrisH says to her, are you falling in love....with Brooks? Usually, he just asks are you falling in love. And they always answer, yes. She has told Brooks in their made-up language of love that she is falling for him. It looks like this will continue into the HTD with the preview. I'm sure there will be at least a little bit of drama on his date, leaving questions to carry over to the FD episode. She does say that she's also falling for Chris, but that's added almost as an afterthought. I just don't see how she could start saying on FD's (nearing the end) that she's changed her mind and willing to accept a proposal from Chris. And, apparently only after something goes down with Brooks.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 10 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:27 pm

I believe that Brooks doesn't leave because he questions his feelings for Des but because some piece of news brings him back home.  He seems surprised to see whomever is on the other side of the door.  Then he is shown crying and upset then he talks to Des and tells her he needs to go home.  At some point we hear him saying this is the worst day of my life.  Possibly because not only does he need to leave the show when he is "running toward the finish line" but he has also received some bad news from home.  I think the edit is just to make the viewers doubt that Brooks is as in love as Des has admitted to being.  Just my guess at the sequence of events.

soccermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm

soccermom wrote:I believe that Brooks doesn't leave because he questions his feelings for Des but because some piece of news brings him back home.  He seems surprised to see whomever is on the other side of the door.  Then he is shown crying and upset then he talks to Des and tells her he needs to go home.  At some point we hear him saying this is the worst day of my life.  Possibly because not only does he need to leave the show when he is "running toward the finish line" but he has also received some bad news from home.  I think the edit is just to make the viewers doubt that Brooks is as in love as Des has admitted to being.  Just my guess at the sequence of events.

If he had a family emergency wouldn't Des be more understanding? That's why I've ruled that out in my mind.
I think it's a conversation they have about a proposal at the end. He is uncertain about proposing, she is upset.

It's really annoying that we have to wait over two weeks to find out!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Cecilia wrote:
soccermom wrote:I believe that Brooks doesn't leave because he questions his feelings for Des but because some piece of news brings him back home.  He seems surprised to see whomever is on the other side of the door.  Then he is shown crying and upset then he talks to Des and tells her he needs to go home.  At some point we hear him saying this is the worst day of my life.  Possibly because not only does he need to leave the show when he is "running toward the finish line" but he has also received some bad news from home.  I think the edit is just to make the viewers doubt that Brooks is as in love as Des has admitted to being.  Just my guess at the sequence of events.

If he had a family emergency wouldn't Des be more understanding?  That's why I've ruled that out in my mind.
I think it's a conversation they have about a proposal at the end.  He is uncertain about proposing, she is upset.

It's really annoying that we have to wait over two weeks to find out!

That's possible but I don't see Des saying she's heartbroken and wants to go home if that were the case. If she truly loved Brooks it wouldn't matter whether he proposed or not.  

This scenario happened before with Meredith & Ian. He said all along he couldn't see himself proposing and they portrayed him badly because of it. In the end he surprised them all by proposing because he knew it meant so much to Meredith.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15370

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think if Brooks leaves and crashes the FRC, it may seem romantic at the moment, but will creates so much doubt, especially after it airs. Their post show time will be full of doubters.

Agree with this.

It will all depend on the reason for his departure if he is the one that gets the cold-feet.

I still don't think that veranda scene nor the scene where she is standing and crying in front of Brooks read that he was the one stepping away though rather her. But if that is the case then again she will seem even more wishy washy when she takes him back. Time will tell.
But to make the spoilers come true one of those scenarios has to happen.
The problem that I have with the "official" 2nd Spoiler is not that Brooks is F1, but that Chris is F2. Check out the position of the guys pictures where Chris H. interviews Des in Portugal. You will notice that Michael, Zak and Chris are at the bottom and Drew and Brooks are at the top. We know that Michael eliminated at the Portugal RC, we also know that Zak will be eliminated during the HTD RC. According the the picture position Chris was supposed to be eliminated at FD RC, but something happens (Brooks leaves???) and he moves up to F2 and Drew F1. We have SCs that show both Chris and Drew had LCDs so we can safely assume that they got the MTPs dates also. So we have Chris and Drew going into the FRC as the F2 guys. At the FRC, Chris gets eliminated at F2 (SCs of Chris rubbing eyes in limo) so Drew is expected to become F1. BUT, Brooks returns and Des decides to accept Brooks has her F1. That would then make Drew F2....not Chris. Chris would be F2 if Drew is F1. That is why I think that something is off with the 2nd Spoiler.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 pm

2observe wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I think if Brooks leaves and crashes the FRC, it may seem romantic at the moment, but will creates so much doubt, especially after it airs. Their post show time will be full of doubters.

Agree with this.

It will all depend on the reason for his departure if he is the one that gets the cold-feet.

I still don't think that veranda scene nor the scene where she is standing and crying in front of Brooks read that he was the one stepping away though rather her. But if that is the case then again she will seem even more wishy washy when she takes him back. Time will tell.
But to make the spoilers come true one of those scenarios has to happen.
The problem that I have with the "official" 2nd Spoiler is not that Brooks is F1, but that Chris is F2.  Check out the position of the guys pictures where Chris H. interviews Des in Portugal.  You will notice that Michael, Zak and Chris are at the bottom and Drew and Brooks are at the top.  We know that Michael eliminated at the Portugal RC, we also know that Zak will be eliminated during the HTD RC.  According the the picture position Chris was supposed to be eliminated at FD RC, but something happens (Brooks leaves???) and he moves up to F2 and Drew F1.  We have SCs that show both Chris and Drew had LCDs so we can safely assume that they got the MTPs dates also.  So we have Chris and Drew going into the FRC as the F2 guys.  At the FRC, Chris gets eliminated at F2 (SCs of Chris rubbing eyes in limo) so Drew is expected to become F1.  BUT, Brooks returns and Des decides to accept Brooks has her F1.  That would then make Drew F2....not Chris.  Chris would be F2 if Drew is F1.  That is why I think that something is off with the 2nd Spoiler.  

Then why would she say Chris has the best body to Ryan Seacrest and in another interview say she wants a guys that's 'adventurous and understands her', which points to Brooks? I don't see anything from her post show that indicates that Drew is final one, but that he is a man of faith.

Those pic placements don't mean anything. Because, she told Chris H. she was falling in love with Chris, not Drew.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I remember reading an interview with CH about the lead. He said they are not trying to fall in love with everyone . She's trying to find THE ONE. I think Des is such a nice down to earth girl, she put those guys in a tailspin. When Sean got interviewed after in Em's season, he said realized that he really didn't fall in love with Em. I don't think it's the same with Des' F3. I don't exclude Brooks because things will work out in the end. Of that I have no doubt.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by sallysue47 Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 pm

This is the first time I have written anything on the board, but I have been reading it for several seasons. To make the rumors true Chris could be the F2 and then Drew is the F1, but Des turns down his proposal. Like Brad's first season Deanna was the F1. LATER Brooks returns and there is an engagement, but Drew already has the rose and is the F1. Only guessing here.

sallysue47

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm

It has also been said that the F3 is the hardest goodbye. Perhaps she cares most for Drew between he and Chris but let's him go at F3 sparing him the FRC.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:46 pm

What do people think about Des saying to Catherine and the girls - that Drew was the best kisser ? Was the name spliced in - or kind of odd that she would say that - and be head over heels in love with Brooks...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili