SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:23 am

Nobody knows for sure what's going to happen , but I can say I will really be upset if we are deprived from seeing lots of Brooks and Des in the last episodes . I don't want him going away where we can't see him ...YIKES !!:tissuebox 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by moonchild Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am

SueSt wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:Well IF Des pics anyone other than Brooks, I feel very badly for them. Watching this season would be heartbreaking if you were chosen after she showed and professed such love to Brooks.

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way to chose me over Brooks....

It depends on how it all goes down. If Brooks stays or leaves and comes back and she chooses one of them over Brooks, then I can see them feeling they were her true choice at the end. But, if Brooks leaves and doesn't come back........I would always feel that I was second choice after watching the show air, no matter how strong a relationship I thought we had.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 6 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 am

moonchild wrote:
SueSt wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:Well IF Des pics anyone other than Brooks, I feel very badly for them. Watching this season would be heartbreaking if you were chosen after she showed and professed such love to Brooks.

I actually feel the opposite.  If I'm Chris or Drew and she chooses me after her Brooks love declaration, I would feel like she really grew to love me in a more profound way to chose me over Brooks....

It depends on how it all goes down.  If Brooks stays or leaves and comes back and she chooses one of them over Brooks, then I can see them feeling they were her true choice at the end.  But, if Brooks leaves and doesn't come back........I would always feel that I was second choice after watching the show air, no matter how strong a relationship I thought we had.  

I agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:48 am

I don't think he'll leave unless she asks him to. Brooks is falling for Des. Des needs to
deside if love is enough or if she needs a proposal which Brooks may not be ready to give.

The out of left field ending they talk about is that Brooks does propose. I bet Brooks tells
her he loves her on FD but says may not be ready for proposal in two weeks.

Des's learning curve she has talked about is whats important. Love or proposal.

loro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I haven't watched anything with hometowns, I'm going by what I've already seen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I could really care less who she picks so its not what I want to see. It's brooks she wants and she blatantly said "I am in love with Brooks". I really don't know how she could be more obvious than that.
Yes, she did say that, but it was really early on as far as this process goes.  Most of the past leads don't say it till they have met the families of the final 4, therefore I am wondering if they are leaving that in so it coincides with the spoilers, yet in the end, she picks Drew or Chris??

sorry for this gentle reminder. but Ashley and Ali said the same bolded line about Bentley and Frank.:shocked!: ..its just a usual "formula" in this franchise :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 am

Judiful wrote:Nobody knows for sure what's going to happen , but I can say I will really be upset if we are deprived from seeing lots of Brooks and Des in the last episodes . I don't want him going away where we can't see him ...YIKES !!:tissuebox 

I know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:59 am

Ali and Ashley said they were in love with Frank and Bentley? I musta missed that episode. Lol
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by loro Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:02 am

For some reason I think Drew was ment to be Des final 2 but something happens during
a conversation that changes it. The tears with CH in peach dress. Are we sure this conversation onto of hill didn't take place during evening portion of FD. They change cloths
for that.? Also could she have gone to his room before RC to talk about this issue????? My brain is working overtime...

loro

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?
And more importantly...............
2. At which stage do you all think he returns and gets her final rose ?

(Optional question if you say NO to 1.
Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
1. Yes I think he leaves the game and that would be prior to his FD date
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

I think he is not present at the F3 RC.  The other two guys move forward with the MTP and LCD.  At some point during that time he returns and she lets Drew go.  I think he does meet her family and has some type of LCD.  I think both Chris and Brooks are present at the FRC, Brooks F1.

This is what I am thinking also.  I also think that's where his crying comes in when he says there is nothing I can say to make it better.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:06 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I have another question to ask you'll taking into consideration what has been sleuthed so far via screencaps and the confirmed spoilers that Brooks is f1.

1. Do you think that brooks 'leaves' at some point or he is in the game throughout Antigua ?
And more importantly...............
2. At which stage do you all think he returns and gets her final rose ?

(Optional question if you say NO to 1.
Obviously if you say that he never leaves then what happens to the other 2 guys beyond the F3 ceremony ?)

Here are my guesses :
1. Yes I think he leaves the game and that would be prior to his FD date
2. He returns when there are no guys left (after the FRC) and gets her final rose.

I think he is not present at the F3 RC.  The other two guys move forward with the MTP and LCD.  At some point during that time he returns and she lets Drew go.  I think he does meet her family and has some type of LCD.  I think both Chris and Brooks are present at the FRC, Brooks F1.

i think i agree with you. but i am not ruling out Chris yet as the F1. examining her VO wearing red dress at Galley Bay (Assumed as Chris's LCD) the line : after tonight, i want him down on 1 knee. i know i always deserving of it. but i never felt so loved.
this looks a whole full sentence to me, without chopping. She is referring to Chris, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I haven't watched anything with hometowns, I'm going by what I've already seen. I don't have a dog in this hunt. I could really care less who she picks so its not what I want to see. It's brooks she wants and she blatantly said "I am in love with Brooks". I really don't know how she could be more obvious than that.
Yes, she did say that, but it was really early on as far as this process goes.  Most of the past leads don't say it till they have met the families of the final 4, therefore I am wondering if they are leaving that in so it coincides with the spoilers, yet in the end, she picks Drew or Chris??

sorry for this gentle reminder. but Ashley and Ali said the same bolded line about Bentley and Frank.:shocked!: ..its just a usual "formula" in this franchise :yes: 
but not about their F1/spoiled F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 am

nd4reality wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:Who do we think knocked on his door?  Des?

I thought so before. But now his room has been sleuthed at St James but the des conversation with crying etc. took place on the pier at the verandah. Why would she go to his room at st james and then drive him a good 15 to 20 minutes to the verandah ? It was possibly someone else. Since the only other person they give face time on this show is CH.

Besides, I still don't get the whole going from St James to the veranda resort to have that crying conversation. If he wanted to tell her something wouldn't he have informed production and had her come to st James and spoken to her there ? Something like frank with Ali where Ali went to his room and got the news. Or if it was actually Des telling him something then wouldn't she go to St james and talk to him there ?
Where does the veranda come into it all ? Because Des crying at the pier and Brooks pacing happened at the veranda.
Good question. I've asked myself why was Des at the Veranda where Drew was staying. It doesn't make sense.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 54 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili