SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

What a twist to have Drew be the one to come to Brooks' door...I really like that and it would certainly say a lot about the man he is!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
I'm leaning more towards Brooks' FD and Drew's LCD being cut a little short (still not sure what time of day) this season.

Upon Brooks' return, he will get a combined MTP/LCD, like Dead Ed ( Jillian's F1).

Ed's was a combined FD with Jill meeting his parents but know what you're trying to say. I'm getting a little weary of Brooks right now. If he leaves it annoys me that he's able to come back and jump over the other guys. I know it's all about the heart but I hope Des really is sure about him if he ends up as the f1.
I completely agree albean.  It didn't work the last time that happened with Jillian and Ed.  I seriously doubt that it will work this time as they are missing a lot of time together. I think even Jillian herself said that the time she missed out on with Ed seriously put him behind and it probably wasn't fair to just take him back when he's missed so much. As far as one of the other guys "moving in and stealing her heart"; why not when Brooks has a meltdown and gives up on the relationship and show.  Why shouldn't she keep her heart open to the possibility of someone else showing her that what she wants is maybe not the best for her and she does need one of the remaining two that actually stayed there FOR HER.  Des even said that her heart and mind are completely open to someone else, and I am thinking since we don't have proof of Brooks staying, that may be exactly what happens.
At the moment, this is exactly what TPTB want viewers to believe.

I'm not sure Brooks leaves on his own. Des may have sent him away (perhaps temporarily).

You can't compare Jill/Ed to Des/Brooks. Jill/Ed was based mostly on lust. I see a much deeper emotional chemistry between Des/Brooks. And of course post-show it didn't work because, well, .....Ed is Ed. Brooks seems like a much more caring and compassionate person than Ed.

And...so you think after Des/Drew have their serious talk that their LCD extends into nighttime and into the suite? I'm not so sure.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
albean99 wrote:Drew sticking around after the FDs seems to be seen as a pesky situation that fans of the other 2 guys want to try to ignore or explain away. It may end up that he is the delayed f3 person or not. For all we know Drew was going to be in the f2 in any case. I don't see Des keeping 3 guys for the LCD/MTP on purpose. Who could possibly be that wishy washy to inflict that on the extra guy or her family?

I could be wrong (it's happened many times :gotcha: ) but I can only make sense of things if Brooks leaves. I'm assuming he returns at some point and feel at least a couple of things point to that including moving the MTA up a week and letting Des say she's in love with him. My guess is that he comes back the day before the FRC and possible does meet Des' family. I don't feel he'll get a full LCD & MTP if he chooses to leave & come back. I know that's what fans want but they don't usually reward the returnees. In any case I don't see a clean F3 F2 & F1 without at least some trouble on the horizon. If the spoilers are right it all ends well for Brooks but right now it's a little hard to see how it's going to happen. question
I'm leaning more towards Brooks' FD and Drew's LCD being cut a little short (still not sure what time of day) this season.

Upon Brooks' return, he will get a combined MTP/LCD, like Dead Ed ( Jillian's F1).

Ed's was a combined FD with Jill meeting his parents but know what you're trying to say. I'm getting a little weary of Brooks right now. If he leaves it annoys me that he's able to come back and jump over the other guys. I know it's all about the heart but I hope Des really is sure about him if he ends up as the f1.
I completely agree albean.  It didn't work the last time that happened with Jillian and Ed.  I seriously doubt that it will work this time as they are missing a lot of time together. I think even Jillian herself said that the time she missed out on with Ed seriously put him behind and it probably wasn't fair to just take him back when he's missed so much. As far as one of the other guys "moving in and stealing her heart"; why not when Brooks has a meltdown and gives up on the relationship and show.  Why shouldn't she keep her heart open to the possibility of someone else showing her that what she wants is maybe not the best for her and she does need one of the remaining two that actually stayed there FOR HER.  Des even said that her heart and mind are completely open to someone else, and I am thinking since we don't have proof of Brooks staying, that may be exactly what happens.
At the moment, this is exactly what TPTB want viewers to believe.

I'm not sure Brooks leaves on his own. Des may have sent him away (perhaps temporarily).

You can't compare Jill/Ed to Des/Brooks. Jill/Ed was based mostly on lust. I see a much deeper emotional chemistry between Des/Brooks. And of course post-show it didn't work because, well, .....Ed is Ed. Brooks seems like a much more caring and compassionate person than Ed.

And...so you think after Des/Drew have their serious talk that their LCD extends into nighttime and into the suite? I'm not so sure.

...As of now, there is nothing to indicate that beach scene was the LCD

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

More likely the picnic was LCD. FDs normally have some sort of activity associated with it. Horse riding would count as an activity. LCDs are more laid back. The hilltop picnic sounds like what Brad and Em had as the LCD activity. Just going on previous seasons.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 pm

Praying Tessa and Andy went horseback riding for their LCD. Just saying.

They might have done more than picnic for that date, we don't know.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:22 pm

I hope Des sticks with Brooks, only because its grossly

UNFAIR to the other guys that they are only be considered good enough as a consolation prize.

Nobody wants to be the rebound boyfriend or as in the case of this crazy show

"rebound fiance".

She wants Brooks, she needs to get Brooks. They can talk about how nice it is to make out

with wrinkly cougars, verbs vs adjectives, how not to pass out in dark alleys or at a sight of a

dodgeball etc.

Girl needs to get it out of her system. One day when she's ready to commit to a mature relationship

she won't shed a single tear as she tries to beg people to love her.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm

I know everyone is busy in the episode thread but just wanted to pop in here and say that I saw nothing negative or any signs of something wrong with Brooks HTD so I cannot even imagine that things went downhill during their FDs or even LCDs.

I don't get it. Anyone ?????

ETA : She is still in love with Brooks. So my guess is it is now one or he does come through for her. Hopefully they show some more SCs of antigua now.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:I know everyone is busy in the episode thread but just wanted to pop in here and say that I saw nothing negative or any signs of something wrong with Brooks HTD so I cannot even imagine that things went downhill during their FDs or even LCDs.

ETA : She is still in love with Brooks. So my guess is it is now one or he does come through for her.  Hopefully they show some more SCs of antigua now.

me too. confused more than ever...lol..hopefully they at least give us a new preview!!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I know everyone is busy in the episode thread but just wanted to pop in here and say that I saw nothing negative or any signs of something wrong with Brooks HTD so I cannot even imagine that things went downhill during their FDs or even LCDs.

ETA : She is still in love with Brooks. So my guess is it is now one or he does come through for her.  Hopefully they show some more SCs of antigua now.

me too. confused more than ever...lol..hopefully they at least give us a new preview!!

They did. All they showed of Brooks are the BSG scenes. He meets her at the pier and they start talking and then the next thing you know he is hugging her and she is crying. Then they show the crying scene with CH.

Does she even continue ? I'm really confused.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Maybe she's just crying at the idea of having to let a great guy go?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:09 pm

sophienette wrote:Maybe she's just crying at the idea of having to let a great guy go?

On his date ? Why would she be even thinking of how she going to let another guy go ?

Besides he was distraught in the other promos we saw.

Did he not say he needed more time to process everything ? And they left that part in the BIL said to him also. So confused.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Hence my earlier post that Fleiss' editing is masterful! Got all the best sleuthers, spoiler believers or skeptics all confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili