SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:14 pm

From the preview .. The Nate VO about getting into their heads seems more of a premonition of what's to come .. And I do believe he causes some crap

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

SueSt wrote:
Judiful wrote:
moonchild wrote:
2observe wrote:Hey all, I just want to let you know that Aunties_Love has lost her grandmother; and, eventho she maybe on the boards (it helps to keep her busy), our prayers are needed.  

So sorry to hear this.  Thanks for letting us know.
    I'm so sorry to hear this..

My condolences, Auntie

Awww, God bless you, Auntie. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.. Big hug!!!!.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Jeepers wrote:From the preview .. The Nate VO about getting into their heads seems more of a premonition of what's to come .. And I do believe he causes some crap

Hi, Jeepers. I hope the little one is doing well. : ) I too believe Nate will cause problems just to try live up to his history.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Jeepers wrote:From the preview .. The Nate VO about getting into their heads seems more of a premonition of what's to come .. And I do believe he causes some crap

When he was rude to Sean he told Des that Sean was not the one for her.  How in the hell does he know?  That is Des' decision to make not his.  His parents did not like what he did either.  I imagine Des would really get upset if he starts in on Brooks.  I have been thinking it could be what starts the trouble with Des and Brooks.  Nate could tell Brooks something that make him have second thoughts on the relationship.  Then when Brooks has time to process it he decides he is not going to let Nate stop him from being with the woman he loves.  That is my theory.

God only knows what Nate would say about a guy like Brooks.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

moonchild wrote:Has any thought been given to it's as simple as she lets Drew go early and is so upset over having to do that she reaches out to Brooks for comfort.  She has talked about how incredibly sweet he is and I'm sure she feels much more so after the HTD.  It's really going to get to her when (if) she lets him go.  CH goes to tell Brooks that Des wants to talk to him.  Maybe they had an uncomfortable discussion the last time they were together and he thinks she is going to let him go.  I swear I think I have heard Brooks say "this is the worst day of my life", sometime previously in the season.  I was right about the Drew quote, but I might be wrong about this one.

Or is this too tame for this show?
How is it then that Drew gets a FD and a LCD?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 pm

In some preview VO, Des said she hadn't seen her brother since last season. Obviously, they aren't that close. My guess is it was TPTB's idea to have him on this season. Everyone remembered him!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:50 pm

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo

I am so sorry for your loss.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo

My deep condolence, Aunties..

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:11 am

nannymargie wrote:

When he was rude to Sean he told Des that Sean was not the one for her.  How in the hell does he know?  That is Des' decision to make not his.  His parents did not like what he did either.  I imagine Des would really get upset if he starts in on Brooks.  I have been thinking it could be what starts the trouble with Des and Brooks.  Nate could tell Brooks something that make him have second thoughts on the relationship.  Then when Brooks has time to process it he decides he is not going to let Nate stop him from being with the woman he loves.  That is my theory.

God only knows what Nate would say about a guy like Brooks.

Remember Madeira dinner with Bres? Brooks said about family, she has too see how she fits in and if she wants to be a part of that or something like that. Maybe after meeting Nate, Brooks does question if he can fit in . That's why another cool scenario is Nate knocks on Brooks' door to talk more and accepts Brooks and tells Des. Nate does not have to be a total gangsta to make those guys weary.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:13 am

LoveDovez wrote:

Hi, Jeepers. I hope the little one is doing well. : ) I too believe Nate will cause problems just to try live up to his history.

Aaawww sweet of you to ask .. Things are good:yes: 

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:19 am

Auntie, I know exactly what you mean. I lost my sister the 18th of last month. One day I was so overwhelmed with grief and missing her and I just sat down and spent about an hour, hour and a half on here reading and posting and well you know how much it helped me to just escape for that little amount of time just as it's helping you now.. The people on here are wonderful and they truly helped me through a really difficult time. .God bless you and I'm so sorry for your loss. console 
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili