SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:46 am

SueSt wrote:Just wanted to post that this may be my favorite F3 ever.  Each guy, while different, is really, really special.  Truly believe Des would be lucky to wind up with any of the remaining men.

Still, at this point in the show, I would choose Chris or Drew for Des.  Chris and Drew have stated openly that they are falling for her and are there for her.  She’s said repeatedly that her MO is to love the guy more than he loves her, so this is a big issue for her (was for me too).  I believe both Chris and Drew - that they would love her without hesitation or reservation.  I think the video of her crying in the red dress will likely be very significant.  Probably willing to wager, whoever she’s crying about will be her F1.

Spoilers aside, at this point in the show, and in spite of what Des has declared, I think the worst choice for her would be Brooks.  Don’t misunderstand, I think Brooks is a great guy, and within the parameters of the show, also feel he is totally reasonable to want to proceed slowly to be sure of his feelings, etc… But for Des to throw herself into the relationship where there is such a disparity of feelings (and yes, I’ve done this too) in my experience, is a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the most important and seemingly dramatic stuff is yet to come… so we’ll just have to sit and wait for more information.    Can’t wait!!!!

You have said it perfectly Sue..I agree  word

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and words; they mean a lot!  Please forgive me if I get short with the answers, I really don't mean to but as 2observe has said, it does help me to stay on the boards to get my mind off what's happening in real life.  I am thankful to the friends I have here that help with that.  :Thanktwo

blowkiss 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:51 am

SueSt wrote:Just wanted to post that this may be my favorite F3 ever.  Each guy, while different, is really, really special.  Truly believe Des would be lucky to wind up with any of the remaining men.

Still, at this point in the show, I would choose Chris or Drew for Des.  Chris and Drew have stated openly that they are falling for her and are there for her.  She’s said repeatedly that her MO is to love the guy more than he loves her, so this is a big issue for her (was for me too).  I believe both Chris and Drew - that they would love her without hesitation or reservation.  I think the video of her crying in the red dress will likely be very significant.  Probably willing to wager, whoever she’s crying about will be her F1.

Spoilers aside, at this point in the show, and in spite of what Des has declared, I think the worst choice for her would be Brooks.  Don’t misunderstand, I think Brooks is a great guy, and within the parameters of the show, also feel he is totally reasonable to want to proceed slowly to be sure of his feelings, etc… But for Des to throw herself into the relationship where there is such a disparity of feelings (and yes, I’ve done this too) in my experience, is a recipe for disaster.

Of course, the most important and seemingly dramatic stuff is yet to come… so we’ll just have to sit and wait for more information.    Can’t wait!!!!
yes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:55 am

BarbB222 wrote:

I don't think there's a " disparity" between Des and Brooks. He said jogging she said running . He's only a step or so behind. I think the real disparity is her feelings towards the other two. I think that gap is bigger. Should she settle then if that was the case?

Definitely not settle; that's also recipe for disaster. My personal experience has been that true love only came when I was willing to open my heart and see the true beauty in someone I might have rejected for a number of 'logical' reasons earlier in my life. So of course, this is my experience and POV... I personally see 'Brooks is just not that into her....' So the story can proceed in one of a number of ways, including. 1. Brooks will step up to the plate, declare his love and they will live happily ever after 2. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will recognize that Chris/Drew offers her what she really needs or 3. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will walk away alone. Again, spoilers aside, we'll just have to wait and see...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:56 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

You have said it perfectly Sue..I agree  word

thanks!  :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 am

We really don't know how Brooks feels (at least in words). We really can't judge him. I love how this whole story about Brooks has been created based on a few SCs and a few odd edits.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:13 am

canyonvue wrote:

We really don't know how Brooks feels (at least in words). We really can't judge him. I love how this whole story about Brooks has been created based on  a few SCs and a few odd edits.

:-) Honestly, we don't really know how any of the leads feel. Spoilers, SCs and judgment are all we have!

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 am

BarbB222 wrote:

I don't think there's a " disparity" between Des and Brooks. He said jogging she said running . He's only a step or so behind. I think the real disparity is her feelings towards the other two. I think that gap is bigger. Should she settle then if that was the case?

I don't either. I think that's a bunch of bullroar and manufactured hogwash. He is falling for her, too. It's obvious. JP didn't say "I love you" any earlier than Brooks has. You saw it in JP's eyes, as well. And that's where you see it in Brooks'. Of course, people are going to make up what they want because they want their favorite to win. Stories have been created on Brooks based on very limited information.

Brooks' mind will recognize what his heart already knows, in the end. At least I hope that he's being true to himself when he does propose, because I care and want him to make a good choice for HIMSELF.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:19 am

SueSt wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Definitely not settle; that's also recipe for disaster.  My personal experience has been that true love only came when I was willing to open my heart and see the true beauty in someone I might have rejected for a number of 'logical' reasons earlier in my life.  So of course, this is my experience and POV... I personally see 'Brooks is just not that into her....'  So the story can proceed in one of a number of ways, including.  1. Brooks will step up to the plate, declare his love and they will live happily ever after 2. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will recognize that Chris/Drew offers her what she really needs or 3. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will walk away alone.  Again, spoilers aside, we'll just have to wait and see...

Brooks said, sometimes you're past like but not quite at love YET. He also mentioned Des meeting his family will decide if he decides to run. In Madeira, he was trying to line up his ducks in a row. Brooks does not seem impulsive like that. Take too , Michael's interview. First, it's not about fear of committing I know that's not your reasoning but just to make this apparent. ...
Did you think the remaining four guys were ready to settle down?
"I was a little bit older than some of these guys in the house... I was so impressed with the maturity of these guys, because I know quite honestly that when I was 27 and 28 years old, I was not ready to get married. Even if I thought I was, I was probably delusional. But I do think that these guys uniquely believe that they are ready to make that commitment and to take that step. And it's not just with anyone - with someone that they would want to spend the rest of their lives with. I will tell you I got no inkling or no red flags whatsoever from any of the remaining four guys. None whatsoever."

Then look at what he said about Brooks...
There's also a lot of depth to him. He's very deep and very sort of insightful and thoughtful about what matters most in life.

Brooks is just not approaching this the same way as Chris and Drew. Not the norm. Doesn't make him disinterested, just more thoughtful before he says ILY. When and I say when his feelings align with Des' it will be special . Sometimes you don't realize that all the feelings you've had all along have amounted to love because it can catch you by surprise.

Thank you Sue for opening up this discussion.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 am

SueSt wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

We really don't know how Brooks feels (at least in words). We really can't judge him. I love how this whole story about Brooks has been created based on  a few SCs and a few odd edits.

:-) Honestly, we don't really know how any of the leads feel.  Spoilers, SCs and judgment are all we have!

And we judge based on who we want to win, which makes it less than fair and accurate. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am

BarbB222 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Definitely not settle; that's also recipe for disaster.  My personal experience has been that true love only came when I was willing to open my heart and see the true beauty in someone I might have rejected for a number of 'logical' reasons earlier in my life.  So of course, this is my experience and POV... I personally see 'Brooks is just not that into her....'  So the story can proceed in one of a number of ways, including.  1. Brooks will step up to the plate, declare his love and they will live happily ever after 2. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will recognize that Chris/Drew offers her what she really needs or 3. Brooks will not step up to the plate and she will walk away alone.  Again, spoilers aside, we'll just have to wait and see...

Brooks said, sometimes you're past like but not quite at love YET. He also mentioned Des meeting his family will decide if he decides to run. In Madeira, he was trying to line up his ducks in a row. Brooks does not seem impulsive like that. Take too , Michael's interview. First, it's not about fear of committing I know that's not your reasoning but just to make this apparent. ...
Did you think the remaining four guys were ready to settle down?
"I was a little bit older than some of these guys in the house... I was so impressed with the maturity of these guys, because I know quite honestly that when I was 27 and 28 years old, I was not ready to get married. Even if I thought I was, I was probably delusional. But I do think that these guys uniquely believe that they are ready to make that commitment and to take that step. And it's not just with anyone - with someone that they would want to spend the rest of their lives with. I will tell you I got no inkling or no red flags whatsoever from any of the remaining four guys. None whatsoever."

Then look at what he said about Brooks...
There's also a lot of depth to him. He's very deep and very sort of insightful and thoughtful about what matters most in life.

Brooks is just not approaching this the same way as Chris and Drew. Not the norm. Doesn't make him disinterested, just more thoughtful before he says ILY. When and I say when his feelings align with Des' it will be special . Sometimes you don't realize that all the feelings you've had all along have amounted to love because it can catch you by surprise.

Thank you Sue for opening up this discussion.

High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:23 am

canyonvue wrote:
SueSt wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

:-) Honestly, we don't really know how any of the leads feel.  Spoilers, SCs and judgment are all we have!

And we judge based on who we want to win, which makes it less than fair and accurate. Just saying.

Sorry, I disagree. I chose who I think is best for Des based on what I've seen presented.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #3

+57
asim
BachfanNY
skitts
iamreal2u
Keili