SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by gruder Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not meaning to :stirthepot but just for discussion sake - Chris is getting his story arch rising in Episode 3. Traditionally (well not the last 2 seasons with Jef and Cat getting late 1st 1on1 dates) that has been the date positions that most F1s (Ed, Roberto, Melissa, JP) have had their time with the lead.
Episode 2 (first round of dates) has had the distinction of having the next lead feature heavily like Jake, Jillian, Ali and even Des.

Okay, for discussion sake...if in the past they have followed that position of starting the story for the F1, in episode 3. That would perhaps mean to the unspoiled that Chris was being set up as the winner. If they continue to pump him, and then in the end she doesn't choose him, that could explain Fleiss's message that it came from left field. E
veryone will think that she will pick Chris and when she doesn't...
That might explain why the guys might be upset as well as Des. They may hide the true relationship between her and Brooks.

gruder

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 pm

They try to hide it every season so I doubt that's what he meant.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Amberish wrote:
IrishGal wrote:It really is rather sad how they all think their producers are their BFFs...til they see the season play out! I do have to ask though...don't any of those producers have a conscience? 😆

Can't blame producers without blaming us for without us viewers, the show wouldn't be produced! :yes:

I don't have a problem with the extra proposals ... it's all part of the experience, for both participants and viewers. The more the merrier, I say!

I look forward to the season where the F2 gets down on one knee to propose and is rejected, only for the F1 not to propose! How would that be for poetic justice?? :stirthepot I'm sure if the show doesn't get cancelled before it can happen, it will.

If it weren't for the spoiler that Desiree is engaged I'd believe that's what happens this season.

I thought RS said she chose Brooks but he didn't propose?

No, RS said they are engaged. Wet Paint claims both proposed. RS doesn't say if Chris does or doesn't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:58 am

Can someone remind me about SeanCat storyline please in terms of dates and the amount of 1on1 time they spent.

I watched unspoiled without any analysis because I did not want to be spoiled but except fleetingly would not have picked her for F1. I thought for sure Des with the perfect 1st date and a great second date prior to HTs was going to be his choice.

What I did notice that he could not keep his hands of Cat during the little 1on1 time they showed prior to her actual date which was late in the season I think.
They did quite a bit of kissing, cuddling with her sitting on this lap and I thought `where is all this coming from` question
I did not get a chance to watch the ending of his season (death in my family) but they seem to have a heck of a lot of chemistry. Sean was my fav on the bètte season so I`m happy he is happy.

But if one of the SeanCat fans could post or pm me their Edit trajectory I would appreciate it. tia.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:32 pm

So I guess we're going to have another season where the best friends in the house, Brooks and Chris are F1 and F2 like best friends in the house Roberto and ChrisL were on Ali's season.

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:39 pm

And Arie and Jef.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:44 pm

You're right Sophie!  I forgot about them.  (How could I??)

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Funny about the best friends:  Arie and Jef, and Chris L. and Roberto.
In the end, none of them got "the girl" on a permanent basis.  Karma?  Who knows?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Funny about the best friends:  Arie and Jef, and Chris L. and Roberto.
In the end, none of them got "the girl" on a permanent basis.  Karma?  Who knows?

Hmm... that's interesting but frankly this show has been so overwhelming unsuccessful at long lasting couples that I think you could make this assertion about almost ANYTHING.

Its funny how none of the blonde leads relationships ever last...Emily, Jen, Ali, Aaron, Travis, Andy, (Sean too soon)
OR who's last name ends in a vowel
OR who owns their own company
OR who played a professional sport
OR is a doctor

The list goes on...as much as I love Brooks and Des the odds are not in their favor but I remain cautiously hopeful.:yes:

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:38 am

As much as I love Des and Brooks together, it is going to be heartbreaking to watch the rejected proposal (if there is one and I think there is). It seems like Chris is more into Des than she is and it's going to be...hissyfit

I really hope he is able to take it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:38 pm

nymeria wrote:As much as I love Des and Brooks together, it is going to be heartbreaking to watch the rejected proposal (if there is one and I think there is). It seems like Chris is more into Des than she is and it's going to be...hissyfit

I really hope he is able to take it well.

Well Chris did tweet a happy tweet a couple of days ago.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by rosey1988 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 pm

What's Chris' twitter handle?

rosey1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto