SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 pm

rosey1988 wrote:What's Chris' twitter handle?

Welcome! It is twitter.com/chrisrsiegfried
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

gruder wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Not meaning to  :stirthepot  but just for discussion sake - Chris is getting his story arch rising in Episode 3. Traditionally (well not the last 2 seasons with Jef and Cat getting late 1st 1on1 dates)  that has been the date positions that most F1s  (Ed, Roberto, Melissa, JP) have had their time with the lead.
Episode 2 (first round of dates) has had the distinction of having the next lead feature heavily like Jake, Jillian, Ali and even Des.

Okay, for discussion sake...if in the past they have followed that position of starting the story for the F1, in episode 3. That would perhaps mean to the unspoiled that Chris was being set up as the winner. If they continue to pump him, and then in the end she doesn't choose him, that could explain Fleiss's message that it came from left field. E
veryone will think that she will pick Chris and when she doesn't...
That might explain why the guys might be upset as well as Des. They may hide the true relationship between her and Brooks.

But this happens every Season. Tptb plays up the F2 guy/girl so viewers will think that he will be F1, and then at the FRC the Lead picks the other guy/girl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can someone remind me about SeanCat storyline please  in terms of dates and the amount of 1on1 time they spent.

I watched unspoiled without any analysis because I did not want to be spoiled  but except fleetingly would not have picked her for F1. I thought for sure Des with the perfect 1st date and a great second date prior to HTs was going to be his choice.

What I did notice that he could not keep his hands of Cat during  the little  1on1 time they showed prior to her actual date which was late in the season I think.
They did quite a bit of kissing, cuddling with her sitting on this lap and I thought `where is all this coming from` question
I did not get a chance to watch the ending of his season (death in my family) but they seem to have a heck of a lot of chemistry. Sean was my fav on the bètte season so I`m happy he is happy.

But if one of the SeanCat fans could post or pm me their Edit trajectory I would appreciate it. tia.

Not sure if anyone answered this, so to give a short version, it was obvious IMO (unspoiled or not) he had Des & Ashlee as his front runners from the beginning but started to connect w/ Cat after their first date, and after the final date in Thailand it was obvious she was the one based on everything. I think she was in the background mainly because of all the Tierra drama and his connection with the others so TPTB didn't want it to be so obvious but once they had their first date she was shown more with him by having little conversations here and there before it got down to the final RC. He made the right choice since they are still happy 7+ months later & I love them together.

They do remind a little bit of Des/Brooks/Chris though, with the way things have been playing out so far, I do think Des has more chemistry with Chris & maybe has yet to develop that much of a connection with Brooks ..I do hope it's Chris in the end being the better match but again just my opinion.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 1f49c

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 8367-910 The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 I_got_13 The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 E5kqdm15 The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 am

Linds911 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can someone remind me about SeanCat storyline please  in terms of dates and the amount of 1on1 time they spent.

I watched unspoiled without any analysis because I did not want to be spoiled  but except fleetingly would not have picked her for F1. I thought for sure Des with the perfect 1st date and a great second date prior to HTs was going to be his choice.

What I did notice that he could not keep his hands of Cat during  the little  1on1 time they showed prior to her actual date which was late in the season I think.
They did quite a bit of kissing, cuddling with her sitting on this lap and I thought `where is all this coming from` question
I did not get a chance to watch the ending of his season (death in my family) but they seem to have a heck of a lot of chemistry. Sean was my fav on the bètte season so I`m happy he is happy.

But if one of the SeanCat fans could post or pm me their Edit trajectory I would appreciate it. tia.

Not sure if anyone answered this, so to give a short version, it was obvious IMO (unspoiled or not) he had Des & Ashlee as his front runners from the beginning but started to connect w/ Cat after their first date, and after the final date in Thailand it was obvious she was the one based on everything. I think she was in the background mainly because of all the Tierra drama and his connection with the others so TPTB didn't want it to be so obvious but once they had their first date she was shown more with him by having little conversations here and there before it got down to the final RC. He made the right choice since they are still happy 7+ months later & I love them together.

They do remind a little bit of Des/Brooks/Chris though, with the way things have been playing out so far, I do think Des has more chemistry with Chris & maybe has yet to develop that much of a connection with Brooks ..I do hope it's Chris in the end being the better match but again just my opinion.

its funny. i can see the resemblences of SeanCat edit to Des-Chris also. do you know both pairs brought up the cute non-friend zone scene in Ep.4?...i do think Des-Chris is a slowburn relationship, just as SeanCat, but both pairs do have what i called as sweet, subtle chemistry. (while Brooks-Des is a fireworks one.) I can see just as Sean seems always initiate the kisses to Cat, Des also did it with Chris. Wouldnt be soo funny if in the end Des end up with Chris? . gotcha. Cat and Chris both were/are from Seattle.....giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:09 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

its funny. i can see the resemblences of SeanCat edit to Des-Chris also. do you know both pairs brought up the cute non-friend zone scene in Ep.4?...i do think Des-Chris is a slowburn relationship, just as SeanCat, but both pairs do have what i called as sweet, subtle chemistry. (while Brooks-Des is a fireworks one.) I can see just as Sean seems always initiate the kisses to Cat, Des also did it with Chris. Wouldnt be soo funny if in the end Des end up with Chris? . gotcha. Cat and Chris both were/are from Seattle.....giggling 

Since the last season was also spoiled early - was everyone on the boards convinced by the edit that it was Cat from the begining or were many folks adamant that it was either Ashley or even Des (early physical chemistry). I'm curious.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 am

I think pretty much were on board that the F1 was Cat(and feeling sorry for her!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think pretty much were on board that the F1 was Cat(and feeling sorry for her!)
LOL

So there was no debate / sleuthing on this at all eh ? Its a good thing I was off the boards then.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 am

It was a Yawn of a season for myself and I think I can say others that I usually shoot the sh*t with, but can't address the rest who hang on every spoiler hug/kiss. There was sleuthing: regarding Yawn's lack of real job etc, prob not the kind you are referring to, however!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto