SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
atem wrote:Bryden and Chris. For now giggling

I'm going Brooks & Bryden

Bryden is out! He's been on Instagram.

Thanks for the update. Okay now my predictions are all wrong. :Nod:

Be glad. He had a gf at home the whole time! http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/26270578

This show is so freaking fake.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

Be glad. He had a gf at home the whole time! http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/26270578

Wow for two months! Poor Desiree. That makes two guys.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 am

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

Wow!! i wonder if the gf made a call while he on the show and pull a `shocking` drama....what a bummer!!

if this true, it was such a waste of time that Des invited him to go on a 1-on-1!! :angryemotion

i wish all of the possible candidates had to get to pass a gf/bf-lie detector-screening device before filming. Only those who succeed allowed to go further :yes:

If true that Des had let him go early, then she seems as a good judge of character. Hopefully none of her F4 have a skeleton in the closet like this!! no no

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:11 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

Wow!! i wonder if the gf made a call while he on the show and pull a `shocking` drama....what a bummer!!

if this true, it was such a waste of time that Des invited him to go on a 1-on-1!! :angryemotion

i wish all of the possible candidates had to get to pass a gf/bf-lie detector-screening device before filming. Only those who succeed allowed to go further :yes:

If true that Des had let him go early, then she seems as a good judge of character. Hopefully none of her F4 have a skeleton in the closet like this!! no no

I think he's the missing 'final 6' guy. Maybe, that's why there Final 5 instead of 6? I forgot who, but there's a post that looking through the pics, she (the gf) had pics of them both since Apr 4th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:30 am

He isn't the first and won't be the last. It's almost part of the formula and I wonder if TPTB actually go out looking for someone to fill this part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:He isn't the first and won't be the last. It's almost part of the formula and I wonder if TPTB actually go out looking for someone to fill this part.

True, but it is still wrong of him to lie to her face like that. I think Desiree is a nice girl and I just don't get the appeal of lying to her like that. There are plenty of guys out there who are single that can produce their fake drama. As for the show, you know I feel about the producers of this show and it's mainly why I support RS more than them (not by much).

I was asking on another thread that same question. Does the show PAY these guys to lie to her face? Otherwise, they do it for just being on TV? That's even more pathetic. I'm not going to show them any sympathy. I can see going on being single and just for the experience. It's another going on from day one 'sending gifts' to her gf at home along the way.

I am sorry I have this on the Final 2 thread. It should be about them (whoever they are) and not a guy even in the top 4.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 1:10 pm

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
DesFever wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:

wow! the user account now is NOT EXIST after RS leaked Bryden`s `sin` no no

coming back to the title of this thread :

anyone has info on who are the current F1 and F2 ?..or should we all wait for RS to spill the bean? hissyfit
i cant get over on why on earth till now we dont have a Chris`s sighting on those preview vids, even a glimpse?
i wonder when they will release a longer version .......
:anyone?: :Thanktwo

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 10, 2013 3:12 am

I wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 10, 2013 3:32 am

california90 wrote:I wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

I remember Fleiss tweeting "Multiple Mancry" on the morning of April 9 (LA time) which was I think the morning after RC#6.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri May 10, 2013 3:46 am

pavalygurl wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

I remember Fleiss tweeting "Multiple Mancry" on the morning of April 9 (LA time) which was I think the morning after RC#6.

oh my god. for some reason, now i find this hilarious. maybe cause the 3 guys eliminated at RC6 are kasey, james, and juan pa

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 am

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri May 10, 2013 10:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

She may have wanted to let Chris go before FRC but the producers may not have let her. Ash wanted to let Ben go before the FRC but producers wouldn't let her.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto