SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Amberish wrote:
IrishGal wrote:It really is rather sad how they all think their producers are their BFFs...til they see the season play out! I do have to ask though...don't any of those producers have a conscience? 😆

Can't blame producers without blaming us for without us viewers, the show wouldn't be produced! :yes:

I don't have a problem with the extra proposals ... it's all part of the experience, for both participants and viewers. The more the merrier, I say!

I look forward to the season where the F2 gets down on one knee to propose and is rejected, only for the F1 not to propose! How would that be for poetic justice?? :stirthepot I'm sure if the show doesn't get cancelled before it can happen, it will.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Amberish wrote:
IrishGal wrote:It really is rather sad how they all think their producers are their BFFs...til they see the season play out! I do have to ask though...don't any of those producers have a conscience? 😆

Can't blame producers without blaming us for without us viewers, the show wouldn't be produced! :yes:

I don't have a problem with the extra proposals ... it's all part of the experience, for both participants and viewers. The more the merrier, I say!

I look forward to the season where the F2 gets down on one knee to propose and is rejected, only for the F1 not to propose! How would that be for poetic justice?? :stirthepot I'm sure if the show doesn't get cancelled before it can happen, it will.

If it weren't for the spoiler that Desiree is engaged I'd believe that's what happens this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:30 pm

That's what I don't get. Someone who does me wrong doesn't remain a friend, and they all seem to still have good relationships with these producers. Don't all of these contestants and leads talk among themselves afterwards? This part of the production of the show is what I would really like to know! I wish one of them would really tell the inside scoop, but they are probably under gag order.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

That's what I don't get. Someone who does me wrong doesn't remain a friend, and they all seem to still have good relationships with these producers. Don't all of these contestants and leads talk among themselves afterwards? This part of the production of the show is what I would really like to know! I wish one of them would really tell the inside scoop, but they are probably under gag order.

Except for a handful, they do not all have good relationships or even continuing relationships with the "producers" after their seasons and/or gag periods is over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

Except for a handful, they do not all have good relationships or even continuing relationships with the "producers" after their seasons and/or gag periods is over.

I don't know .... I follow the producers on twitter and a ton of past contestants have great and close relationships with Elan, Peter, Cassie, Claudia, Andrew and Amy. Even people who are edited poorly like Courtney Roberston ... she goes on vacations with Bachelor Producer Amy Bean! They all seem to follow, talk and tease each other and even hang out sometimes outside of the show! On the whole, it seems like contestants largely like the producers after their season is over. For example Sarah Herron and Lindsay Yenter are always posting pics of Elan and talking about him and how much they miss him!

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:21 pm

JenTen1585 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:

I don't know .... I follow the producers on twitter and a ton of past contestants have great and close relationships with Elan, Peter, Cassie, Claudia, Andrew and Amy. Even people who are edited poorly like Courtney Roberston ... she goes on vacations with Bachelor Producer Amy Bean! They all seem to follow, talk and tease each other and even hang out sometimes outside of the show! On the whole, it seems like contestants largely like the producers after their season is over. For example Sarah Herron and Lindsay Yenter are always posting pics of Elan and talking about him and how much they miss him!

And over the seasons there are plenty more that are far enough removed from their 15 minutes and willing to say otherwise. Just saying.
Look at how many over all the years, that actually attended Cassie and Peter's wedding a year ago. A handful of pretty recent players.
Amy Bean was actually a cast person initially--so her connections play both sides of the fence.
Comparing a handful who currently are not outside many seasons of the TB umbrella and who are still benefiting from monetary appearances to hundreds who are not and say pppffffft and good riddance and received nothing from the franchise but a skewed edit are not the same beast.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Amberish wrote:

If it weren't for the spoiler that Desiree is engaged I'd believe that's what happens this season.

I thought RS said she chose Brooks but he didn't propose?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm

atem wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:I still don't think it means the Final 2 guy. Jillian got 3 proposals.

Doesn't really matter if Des got a 3rd proposal...the point is she's only accepting the proposal of her F1 (Brooks) and the rest get their hearts broken,the last of which would be the F2, Chris in this case. :bigsigh:

I didn't say a 3rd proposal. There's nothing surprising about the 2 final guys proposing.

Jillian got 2 proposals and one almost proposal (ring in the pocket).

She was actively pushing for 3 guys to fall for her laugh out loud.

It seems like Des will actually have 3 guys fall for her.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:10 pm

...................Jillian got 2 proposals and one almost proposal (ring in the pocket)......

Kiptyn stated he never had any intention of proposing to Jillian. The ring may have been in the pocket but he had absolutely no thoughts in the direction of marrying her. That's my recollection.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:01 am

Columbia, MD wrote:...................Jillian got 2 proposals and one almost proposal (ring in the pocket)......

Kiptyn stated he never had any intention of proposing to Jillian. The ring may have been in the pocket but he had absolutely no thoughts in the direction of marrying her. That's my recollection.

Kyptyn couldnt get himself proposing to a woman he`s been living with for almost 3 years (?) IRL *cough2 Tenley*..let alone a mere 2 months ON the show ..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:...................Jillian got 2 proposals and one almost proposal (ring in the pocket)......

Kyptyn couldnt get himself proposing to a woman he`s been living with for almost 3 years (?) IRL *cough2 Tenley*..let alone a mere 2 months ON the show ..laugh out loud

rotfl Too true!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Not meaning to :stirthepot but just for discussion sake - Chris is getting his story arch rising in Episode 3. Traditionally (well not the last 2 seasons with Jef and Cat getting late 1st 1on1 dates) that has been the date positions that most F1s (Ed, Roberto, Melissa, JP) have had their time with the lead.
Episode 2 (first round of dates) has had the distinction of having the next lead feature heavily like Jake, Jillian, Ali and even Des.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto