SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by allykat Thu May 23, 2013 8:30 pm

I think it goes in a pattern of every other season they either both propose or one goes early...Deanna they both proposed, Ally let Chris go early, Ashley they both propose, Emily let Arie go early. So I guess it makes sense that they both propose this year.

That said, I HATE when the lead lets the F2 propose. I know that this is TPTB driven but it still pisses me off. Even if I don't root for the F2 (like in the case of Ben), I will still be pissed if the lead lets them propose. It's so disingenuous.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Is it altogether impossible for the lead to let the F2 go before they get down on one knee, i.e, after their"I love you" speech?

Although this is a T.V show, it must still be shameful, to an extent, to be in that position.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

Is Ali the only lead who was allowed to let the F2 go before the FRC?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:Is Ali the only lead who was allowed to let the F2 go before the FRC?

Emily let Arie go ahead of the FRC.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 pm

When you read that this is going to happen again at the FRC, you wonder why these people ever sign up for this show. Ashley not only got slammed for Bentley, but people slammed her for letting Ben get down on one knee. Now it's going to happen again with Des. It's just not enough money for me to have to endure the firestorm of crap that comes with being the lead on this show.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I still don't think it means the Final 2 guy. Jillian got 3 proposals.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 23, 2013 9:23 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:When you read that this is going to happen again at the FRC, you wonder why these people ever sign up for this show. Ashley not only got slammed for Bentley, but people slammed her for letting Ben get down on one knee. Now it's going to happen again with Des. It's just not enough money for me to have to endure the firestorm of crap that comes with being the lead on this show.

Per the bolded:
A lot of the men on the show are aspiring models.
Motive + Exposure = More jobs?

The main always get thrown under the bus. This is nothing new for many, many season and the re-treads should know it by now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Is Ali the only lead who was allowed to let the F2 go before the FRC?

Emily let Arie go ahead of the FRC.

Thanks. I should have remembered that. The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 2699404744 Embarassed
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 pm

atem wrote:I still don't think it means the Final 2 guy. Jillian got 3 proposals.

Doesn't really matter if Des got a 3rd proposal...the point is she's only accepting the proposal of her F1 (Brooks) and the rest get their hearts broken,the last of which would be the F2, Chris in this case. :bigsigh:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
atem wrote:I still don't think it means the Final 2 guy. Jillian got 3 proposals.

Doesn't really matter if Des got a 3rd proposal...the point is she's only accepting the proposal of her F1 (Brooks) and the rest get their hearts broken,the last of which would be the F2, Chris in this case. :bigsigh:

I didn't say a 3rd proposal. There's nothing surprising about the 2 final guys proposing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Wasn't it said before or speculated about that Ben was strongly encouraged to get down on one knee and that possibly ensured him becoming that bachelor or am I remembering incorrectly?

If so, would then this be the same and that Des's F2 will more than likely be the next bachelor if he wants it?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Wasn't it said before or speculated about that Ben was strongly encouraged to get down on one knee and that possibly ensured him becoming that bachelor or am I remembering incorrectly?

If so, would then this be the same and that Des's F2 will more than likely be the next bachelor if he wants it?

Ben was not told he'd become the bachelor if he got down on one knee and proposed. If I recall correctly, TPTB told Ashley she needed to have him get down on one knee and thus be more heart broken which would enhance his chance to be Bachelor. I was angry with Ashley for a long time until this info became knowledge and I realize once again TPTB played both of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto