SELECT CONTENT

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Fri May 10, 2013 11:02 am

Starshine_16 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

She may have wanted to let Chris go before FRC but the producers may not have let her. Ash wanted to let Ben go before the FRC but producers wouldn't let her.

That the thing I don't get. They let Emily do it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 11:07 am

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:I wonder how his exit went.. well...now I wonder who is gonna have the most painful heartbreak..

If Des has heart, knowing she has really into Brooks from the very beginning, she should let Chris go before final RC.
I can`t believe i have to see my fav end up as F2 and having a painful heartbreak, 2 years in a row! hissyfit

She may have wanted to let Chris go before FRC but the producers may not have let her. Ash wanted to let Ben go before the FRC but producers wouldn't let her.

Thanks for the info, Starshine!
atem, i guess it is mainly bc they already setup Ben as TB,so they need a DRAMATIC ending. while for Em, they dont need it, since they already setup Sean (F3) to be TB.

its bittersweet for me. I want Chris to be TB, but i surely would be dreading seeing him get down on 1 knee.

you`ll never know with this silly show, right?...The Machine gets what The Machine wants.. :bigsigh:

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 10, 2013 7:22 pm

atem wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

They really wanted Emily as the lead and it's possible she negotiated before signing up that she'd be allowed to let the F2 guy go before the LCD like Ali did. Other leads don't have as much room to negotiate, if they demand too much the producers can just say "We're not going to agree to that, X and Y are also very interested in being our next Bachelor/Bachelorette."

Maybe Emily had told them she wouldn't let anyone meet Ricki but then near the end said it'd be OK to let F1 meet Ricki, but only if F2 went home early.

It's safe to say almost all the leads would have jumped at the chance to stop faking it with their F2 guy/gal before the LCD or FRC if they had been allowed to. The contract is a very powerful tool! They have a show to produce and the leads sign up knowing that leading F2 on until the end is part of it. All the contestants sign up knowing that someone has to be F2 too. And if they put on a good show, they could be the next lead. ;) I have no doubt some F2s were relieved they weren't F1 but they still played along and made their fans believe they were heartbroken. It's part of the deal and could result in their own starring role.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:57 am

i bring my previous, same post on Chris tread over here :

murasaki1393 wrote:Since 27th May seems 2 decades away, Lets take a moment to appreciate what Chris had said in his bio :

Q : What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
A : I hope to gain experience I have never sought out before and to potentially meet the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. I know that it is a short time to make such a serious decision, but am willing to see where this takes me!

Just in case you need a comparison with the one of *BF`s :

I feel it is a great experience. I acknowledge the reality that I may not fall in love. However, crazy things have happened. As in, you never know. Maybe I do. That's an okay bet for me. Nothing to lose -- everything to gain. I hope to make some friends along the way. If I am here, I might as well connect with others.

Let me give mad props to **Ziggy, that he can articulate well his opinion in 2 sentences. I love that he addresses two of the most important things of this show :
- He is open to the potential meeting his future wife (not only a simple-okay chance to fall in love, for God`s sake!! duh )
- He addresses the viewer`s skepticism for anyone coming on this show, that he realize that it is such a short time, but he is willing to take the chance.
in addition, he is not emphasizing to make friends..(it will come naturally, you know, if you are a good person.. Rolling Eyes )

so..i have my own Q and A :
Q : can you see the differences of those 2 answers?
A : Hell, to the YES !! :yes:

*BF: Brooks Forrester ; ** Ziggy : Chris`s nick name (by his friends)

:youdaman: Ziggy!! #SmartGuyFTW

PS :JMHO. need to let it all out. no intention to :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 8:55 am

I actually find both answers very good, and think Brooks also acknowledges the 2 points addressed by Chris:

- Potential of falling in love (to me, falling in love /meeting the girl I could spend the rest of my life with are pretty in line!), let's not be toooooo pedantic :gotcha:
- Healthy skepticism
Plus the fact that he might make friends. I like that, as it is the most realist point, and the one a lot of Alumn have said is the key. Be yourself, make friends, and on top of that you might actually find love, but thats a 1/25 odds, so ....

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm

sophienette wrote:I actually find both answers very good, and think Brooks also acknowledges the 2 points addressed by Chris:

- Potential of falling in love (to me, falling in love /meeting the girl I could spend the rest of my life with are pretty in line!), let's not be toooooo pedantic :gotcha:
- Healthy skepticism
Plus the fact that he might make friends. I like that, as it is the most realist point, and the one a lot of Alumn have said is the key. Be yourself, make friends, and on top of that you might actually find love, but thats a 1/25 odds, so ....

The answers seemed fine to me, but I really wish we got to see all the answers.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Agreed! And knew for sure they were all theirs... some handwritings are a bit changeable! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

I bring over the same post from Chris thread here :

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:my heart breaks into million pieces reading THIS affraid hissyfit :

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-05-23-spoiler-who-proposes-desiree-hartsock?fb_pid=1369332377&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Girl, now you've got me dreading the FRC :tissuebox
While I will enjoy watching every moment of his journey, it will be total heartbreak in the end. At the same time, I'm interested to see how he handles the rejection. Hopefully, he is gracious and understanding and handles it well. Poor Chris :bigsigh:

This is what exactly comes up to my mind : it will be the epitome of the most contradictory thing ive ever seen.
in Ep 1 he will get down on one knee, pull the silly act and it is supposed to funny...while at FRC , i imagine him getting down on one knee, and it is supposed to be super dreading to see... no no ..oh well...on technical note, one poster said it depends on the bargaining of the Lead. in Em`s season she has high bargain that TPTB allow her to let Arie go early (even i as Arie fan knows he lost lots of weight, and still got sad eyes at ATFR, 3 months after that.. Rolling Eyes ). I just hope Chris is doing well now and can move on gracefully. Two Proposals speak volume that Des has no bargain at all. Most dramatic is equal to the most hurtful one :Frown: ... I am not a fan of such `dramatic` ending like that!!no
PS : i can imagine our boy Ziggy need sometime to recover himself from such painful experience. I know i would!! :yes: ..maybe its explain his absent in any social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Sorry, but I'm not going to rely on 'All'WetPaint for spoilers. I want names and specifics.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 23, 2013 7:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I bring over the same post from Chris thread here :

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:my heart breaks into million pieces reading THIS affraid hissyfit :

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-05-23-spoiler-who-proposes-desiree-hartsock?fb_pid=1369332377&utm_campaign=vrl&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

Girl, now you've got me dreading the FRC :tissuebox
While I will enjoy watching every moment of his journey, it will be total heartbreak in the end. At the same time, I'm interested to see how he handles the rejection. Hopefully, he is gracious and understanding and handles it well. Poor Chris :bigsigh:

This is what exactly comes up to my mind : it will be the epitome of the most contradictory thing ive ever seen.
in Ep 1 he will get down on one knee, pull the silly act and it is supposed to funny...while at FRC , i imagine him getting down on one knee, and it is supposed to be super dreading to see... no no ..oh well...on technical note, one poster said it depends on the bargaining of the Lead. in Em`s season she has high bargain that TPTB allow her to let Arie go early (even i as Arie fan knows he lost lots of weight, and still got sad eyes at ATFR, 3 months after that.. Rolling Eyes ). I just hope Chris is doing well now and can move on gracefully. Two Proposals speak volume that Des has no bargain at all. Most dramatic is equal to the most hurtful one :Frown: ... I am not a fan of such `dramatic` ending like that!!no
PS : i can imagine our boy Ziggy need sometime to recover himself from such painful experience. I know i would!! :yes: ..maybe its explain his absent in any social media.

And then again,
If the guys know anything about the show--maybe, just perhaps they realize how formulized(is that a word--prob not) things are with this show and that basically the F2 guys have both gotten down on their knee since De and Jason's season.
It's not so out of the realm for them to expect this craziness, after all, they don't bat an eye at going ring shopping. Hopefully since the Ben debacle at least, they would expect this stale trick. I mean--I know I would have certainly done my homework as far as what to expect with this farce--err-- show if I were going to be on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 23, 2013 7:48 pm

^^Kasha- I'm sure you would do your homework, but I think it's true that many of the guys really haven't paid that much attention to the show before being cast... and don't study up before they go (unlike the girls who really know what they're in for). 2 out of the last three (Ali and Emily) have let F2 go home before the final day- early on the day of the LCD. While I don't think they could expect to have their feelings spared (it's often the f3 or f4 who have their feelings spared), I don't think, based on the last 3 years, that they could expect that they would propose only to have their hopes dashed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 23, 2013 8:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:^^Kasha- I'm sure you would do your homework, but I think it's true that many of the guys really haven't paid that much attention to the show before being cast... and don't study up before they go (unlike the girls who really know what they're in for). 2 out of the last three (Ali and Emily) have let F2 go home before the final day- early on the day of the LCD. While I don't think they could expect to have their feelings spared (it's often the f3 or f4 who have their feelings spared), I don't think, based on the last 3 years, that they could expect that they would propose only to have their hopes dashed.

I agree that many of the men prob don't know all the in and outs of the show, the way most of the women do. You mentioned Ali and Emily as letting their F2 go early. While Jillian had the traditional F2 (and surprise F3) FRC, Kiptyn said Jill told him b/f the FRC that Ed was her choice, so he wasn't caught of guard. On Ashley's, it seemed as if Ben was not informed early. That's the past 4 seasons. Who was b/f that? Oh yeah, Deanna who's F2 proposed (I think, I didn't see her season).

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final Two (F2) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+31
BarbB222
sfrank
moonchild
gruder
Newto