SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Oct 24, 2024 6:39 am

@Sprite thanks for your synopsis. I agree with you on many things. It was pretty obvioius that she wasn't into Jordan (they sat awkwardly far apart during the family portion of the date!).

I couldn't agree more about this: I don't know about Joan. She seems to be carrying a lot of guilt about being with someone else. It is almost like a crutch that she uses to keep the guys at arms length. Is it for everyone or just the guys she isn't interested in?

I don't think Joan realized prior to becoming the GB that she had so much guilt about John's death and moving on without him. But it's pretty hard to be the lead on a dating show when you can't seem to get over that! She probably didn't go far enough in Gerry's season to have to confront that then and maybe hasn't really dated much back in MD. She probably picks Chock because he aggressively set out to convince her that he's the one she wants. There's no room for guilt. I fear this won't end well for any of them. But I do think that all of the men and probably Joan will have progressed much farther on their journeys of healing having come on this show.

And, yes, why weren't that at Chock's house???
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 24, 2024 4:57 pm

Sprite, Luvstruck and pavalleygirl
Enjoyed your comments. Saw tweet about Jordan's date asking if it was Jesus sitting between Jordan and Joan on the sofa! So funny. I did notice the space between them!

There is a word in Spanish that is much easier to say than worldliness and it is "mundo" (which means world). We saw JP refer to this concept with Sharlene. She definitely is mundo and Pascal, too!

I am big Pascal fan after tonight - he's interesting, loyal and hardworking. But what was that make of car he was driving? Couldn't place the brand!

I loved Guy's family most of all - so relatable. His sister could be my friends! His children are good looking and well spoken and whatever happened with their mother seems to be in the past. Which is good for all of us to remember. None of us gets to 50 years without a few misteps along the way. Some are bigger than others and stalking and abuse are big ones but Guy seems to have gotten himself together and lived respectively since then.

Jordan was a big yawn but I did see something quite large as he was walking in those tight pants! (Blush)

Which brings us to Chock - clearly her F1. But definitely not mine. That's OK as I don't want to live in Kansas and would find his possessiveness way to claustrophobic! But if Joan is happy, who am I to question her choice?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5437

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 24, 2024 11:04 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Sprite, Luvstruck and pavalleygirl
Enjoyed your comments. Saw tweet about Jordan's date asking if it was Jesus sitting between Jordan and Joan on the sofa! So funny. I did notice the space between them!

There is a word in Spanish that is much easier to say than worldliness and it is "mundo" (which means world). We saw JP refer to this concept with Sharlene. She definitely is mundo and Pascal, too!

I am big Pascal fan after tonight - he's interesting, loyal and hardworking. But what was that make of car he was driving? Couldn't place the brand!

I loved Guy's family most of all - so relatable. His sister could be my friends! His children are good looking and well spoken and whatever happened with their mother seems to be in the past. Which is good for all of us to remember. None of us gets to 50 years without a few misteps along the way. Some are bigger than others and stalking and abuse are big ones but Guy seems to have gotten himself together and lived respectively since then.

Jordan was a big yawn but I did see something quite large as he was walking in those tight pants! (Blush)

Which brings us to Chock - clearly her F1. But definitely not mine. That's OK as I don't want to live in Kansas and would find his possessiveness way to claustrophobic! But if Joan is happy, who am I to question her choice?

Pretty sure the car is a Bentley. Normally a six figure + vehicle: so I'd say he's doing okay
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1422

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 5:10 am

@pavalygurl I agree about Joan being the city type. That is why I was surprised by the ranch, but turns out it was owned by his friend. I don't think Chock lives in the country, but I am not sure.  Does anyone know?

After this episode, I  am kind of leaning towards Pascal for the next golden Bachelor. I think he certainly has enough personality to carry the show and he would be a hoot to watch.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Yesterday at 9:06 am

Awesome recaps! I also came away with the thought that Pascal is probably in the lead to be the next Golden Bachelor.

Does anyone know/remember if this is the first time there were 2 HTDs in the same city? I have probably seen 80-90% of all the Bachelor/Bachelorette seasons, so maybe it happened in one I missed? Otherwise, I'm pretty sure I've never seen it happen.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 667

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Yesterday at 9:14 am

@Buckeye_Fan interesting question. Off the top of my head I can't think of any seasons that had 2 HTDs in the same city, with the exception of LA. I am sure there have been multiple double LA HTDs given that some HTDs are in LA by default (e.g. Rachel Nance's family was really in Hawaii but they filmed at her Aunt's house somewhere in Southern California).
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Yesterday at 4:13 pm

I guess you can think you're ready but not be prepared for the guilt. I would have expected Joan to mention this once or twice but that she's still having trouble with it this far into the season makes me wonder how it will affect a possible relationship  We also saw the guys working through it during the season so it's a possible drawback to the Golden shows.

Lake Tahoe is so beautiful! I'd love to go there sometime. Guys family was very nice. I'm not seeing Joan with him, though.

Pascal's salon looks very swanky! He really is a family man which doesn't really fit with his persona but I'm not surprised. He's very likable. Right now it seems that Pascal would be Joan's 2nd favorite. I wonder when he'll decide to leave?

I saw a side to Jordan that I hadn't seen before. He's more funny and casual than I thought. He & Joan clearly didn't have chemistry but I think I like him the best of her f4 or at least the only one I'd have picked to be in the f4 if I were in her spot. I think Jordan will be just fine.

Chock's htd was a combination of good and sad. I don't think I'd have been comfortable being in that situation. His family seems nice (all 4 guys had great families) and Chock seems all in as does Joan. I'm wondering where the doubt comes in.

I wouldn't mind Pascal being lead because he'd be amusing but he's too fancy for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15520

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Yesterday at 4:43 pm

@Norcalgal Mundo! Perfecto!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Yesterday at 11:46 pm

@albean99 I have copied part of your text from above

"I guess you can think you're ready but not be prepared for the guilt. I would have expected Joan to mention this once or twice but that she's still having trouble with it this far into the season makes me wonder how it will affect a possible relationship."

I am wondering if this is editing. I haven't been paying close attention if these were ITMs spoken directly during the date, spliced in from another time or voiceovers. Maybe she decides to date and not get engaged? and these are hints they are putting in there for us to prepare.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Buckeye_Fan
mtnlvr55
Norcalgal
mizzoufan
Amethyst