SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:46 pm

Jonathan shares about his divorce and not feeling as if he is enough. She reassures him and gives him a rose. I don't see any connection here.

They see an eagle which reminds her of her husband and she starts to spiral thinking of him and her mom. She feels she needs to share with them about feeling upset...missing her family and not being sure if she is fully ready for love. They are all very understanding that a part of her heart will always be only available to her husband. Chock pulls her aside and she compares how he treats her to how her husband treated her.

So many tears from everyone and just as we are all feeling warm...Gerry arrives. Unnecessary.

Here comes the sea shanty. Kim and Guy do a good job.

RC -- Guy, Dan, Gary, Jordan, Chock (who is super sure he is the one for her), Charles, Keith and the last rose goes to Mark. Charles, Kim and Gregg go home.

Next week seniors are stripping and Chock has some kind of meltdown and leaves. I find that hard to believe because he spent all night telling us how perfect he is for Joan, plus the fact that they are so brazenly showing us this makes me suspicious this is just a red herring.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:52 am

Wow - this show really brought out the emotions tonight! I just love how the guys are so good natured with each other. There were so many touching moments - Pascal describing his humble home life in France and cardboard in the shoes. He really knows how to have fun and he and Joan looked as if they had such a great time. They will end up being friends.

Charles L asking Guy to explain the blood coming from Charles' wife's mouth as she lay dying. Gosh, this show is better than therapy for him! He's made so many friends while healing his heart.

I just love Gary - he is so kind and warm hearted and so sincere. A big teddy bear. Jonathan is so good looking and I loved his honesty about feeling inadequate. He's such a kind man.

I wasn't surprised Kim went home but I loved what he said to Joan in parting "I would like to be your friend" and mentioned how he was healed and headed on his own journey. Just worried about who is going to do Pascal's laundry now that Gregg is gone! The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

Chock is going to self destruct with worry about other men being with Joan. I was worried that Joan would fall too fast for him but I think it's the other way around. Joan opening up about her mother and her fears in bringing someone into her heart where her former husband's memories are was so real. The maturity of this group is just inspiring.

Even Gerry didn't bother me like I thought he would. He did look pretty sunburned so obviously life has been good to him. I was surprised to see how excited Joan was to see him.

But the commercial with the golden bachelorettes was my favorite! Susan and Kathy are just comedic gold!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:37 am

I thoroughly enjoyed last night's show. I especially appreciated the warm camaraderie between the men. I'm not seeing a strong connection with either Pascal or Jonathan. I did enjoy Pascal's delight in the Las Vegas trip, and given his upbringing, have a greater appreciation for why he currently enjoys the finer things of life. I do think that he and Joan will remain friends.

The kickball game was a hoot! I'm so glad the men got massages afterwards -- they earned those. The eliminations made sense to me, and I think the Quaker Oats product placement and commercial was very nicely done (it's always good to see the ladies.)

Charles L. is a particular favorite of mine. His conversation with Guy was so lovely. I hope that he goes a long way, and that the franchise features him in the future.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:44 am

I know Im in the minority. I dont like Pascal. I wonder if Joan knows he doesnt do anything for hinself.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:07 pm

Is anyone watching the show with a man? I’d love to know what the male take on the show is. I find the cast’s openness absolutely endearing, but I’d like to know how real it is. I guess I am surprised a group of men who really don’t know each other well are so vulnerable around each other.
On another note, the show is incredibly cathartic for me. I lost my husband six months ago and to be able to see a group of people feeling so many of the same things that I feel is wonderful!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:45 pm

@barbell awww so sorry to hear that and am glad the show is helping you. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 03, 2024 7:07 pm

@barbell I'm sorry to hear about losing your husband. We know life has to go on and who ever would have thought a silly show like this would be so helpful to you? Glad to hear it! Hubby usually checks his email while this is playing but we was very distracted last night and I didn't get the usual one liners. Big eye roll at Pascal though!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sluething Spoilers*

Post by barbell Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@barbell I'm sorry to hear about losing your husband. We know life has to go on and who ever would have thought a silly show like this would be so helpful to you? Glad to hear it! Hubby usually checks his email while this is playing but we was very distracted last night and I didn't get the usual one liners. Big eye roll at Pascal though!

Yes, I’m familiar with those eye rolls!  I finally took to spending Monday nights watching the bedroom tv. 💕💕

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes)
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:40 pm

Why did Chock leave? Is it permanent or is he coming back? Spoilers would say that he would but...
As usual they are messing with us.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1421

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 07, 2024 10:03 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Why did Chock leave? Is it permanent or is he coming back? Spoilers would say that he would but...
As usual they are messing with us.

I’m wondering if Chock’s departure has nothing to do with his relationship with Joan, but rather something in the outside world. I’m thinking he leaves & returns because he did what he needed to “but couldn’t stop thinking about Joan” & comes back.

I have to say the kick ball GD was probably my favourite GD in franchise history. I genuinely laugh out loud’d several times throughout the game. These men are the best group of “daters” I’ve seen in terms of the way they treat each other. No other group holds a candle to them so far, not even Gerry’s season of women.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:50 am

@jojo47 you are probably onto something here.

I really enjoy watching Bachelor Fantakes YouTube videos and his current breakdown of the preview at the end of last week’s episode addresses this. He believes that Chock leaves, probably because a family member/his mom is ill or something like that, but he does come back. He shows a very slo mo clip from the season preview of next week’s bowling group date. And you can see Chock there in glasses. So if he does leave, he’s back within the week.

I have been a Chock fan but am warming up to Guy. Either way Joan picks, I will enjoy the ending I believe.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:21 pm

I saw on Reddit that Chock's mom was ill and reported did pass away. One of the previews has Joan talking about how she feels so bad for him. She also talks about if he doesn't return it will somehow change her season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mizzoufan
suzq
barbell
Amethyst
Norcalgal