SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Thu Sep 26, 2024 12:22 am

Yep, hate her dresses, she’s not as good as she was last week - looks tired, but the men are terrific!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:58 pm

I enjoyed the episode last night for the most part. The part where they're picking their beds was cute, especially Charles L. Pascal, not so much. It appears that he hogged much of the closet as well as getting someone to do his laundry. I wonder if that was suggested by the producers?

The prom was so cute! The guys looked pretty good overall and I loved that Jonathan was the prom king. Poor Charles L sitting in the stands by himself. I bet it wasn't for long.

I expected to like Chock more than I did. He's a bit too straight laced for me, even wearing long pants to Disneyland. He does seem to be Joan's type. Sharleen from Dear Shandy was saying that someone worked very hard to get all the waivers signed because the park was open. Personally, we love Disney World but Disneyland is pretty good on a smaller stage.

The last date was cute, much like when they did it on the Golden Bachelor. I thought the guys did pretty well. Dan handled his tremors pretty well even though he was clearly nervous but he was rewarded with dinner and a rose. I'm glad that his health is better now.

I liked the pool party in lieu of the cocktail hour. Jack was funny with his cannonballs and I'd have been okay if he'd stayed another week. Mark's time was cute and they kissed. I do think that they or Joan will realize that they're not suited for each other or something like that. If Mark's in the running for lead then I can't imagine he'll leave on his own. I was not impressed that they showed Gil's time with Joan after they said that they'd cut down his limited time. There were plenty of guys they could have shown in his place. I was surprised that 4 guys went home at the RC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:45 pm

Chock and Joan seem to have a very strong connection right away. That makes me think she could choose him but with blinders on to their compatibility long term. I thought it was cute when Joan asked Gary if his godmother, Tina Turner, was the same off stage? Charles L is endearing in such a nerdy way. Give him lots of points for being in what seems like such an awkward position for him. I can see why she was attracted to Jordan - he's easy on the eyes and is pretty easy going. If one of the main criteria for Joan is a man who knows to have fun, she should have kept Jack around. Pure entertainment and they guys loved him, based upon their reaction when he was sent home. Mark's time with Joan was cute - she did pretty well guessing what he was asking her to translate and the kiss question was cute.

I think Joan has a type and that is a man who will treat her well, make her feel safe and be able to afford to indulge her with experiences.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Sep 26, 2024 8:29 pm

I enjoyed the show. I was most interested in seeing Chock and their connection. When Joan said that they had a lot in common, and shared the same values, it made me think that they had some substantial off-camera conversations already.

The men are great! So funny hearing about bad knees and frequent trips to the bathroom. They keep it real. Pascal is coming off rather high maintenance. I wonder if Joan catches on to that. Charles L. is so adorable!

I'm sorry to see Bob go. I wonder when they start traveling? (I fell asleep towards the end and didn't see the previews.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:25 pm

I am really enjoying this season. With the exception of Gil, so far these guys are great. I love Joan. I like her compasion, her humor and how she finds something in each of these guys to show us. It would be so hard sending most of them home.
I agree she seems to have a good connection with Chock but agree that while he is a good guy he is kind of too "straight laced" for her. I really enjoyed her time with Dan and with Gary and Mark. IDK if Pascal is a bad dude or just spoiled. He seems to be able to laugh at himself though. Dr Bob and the 27 lesbians was not expected, but at the same time, seems so right. Sorry to see him go. Same with Jack who I think brought a lot of fun to the mansion. So cool to see Charles L come to enjoy the process. If only casting could do such a good job for the Bachelorette.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:47 pm

The biggest difference between the Golden franchise and the regular Bach/Bachette franchise is we DO NOT WANT any of the golden guys and girls to go home and we CAN"T WAIT for the drama queens and jerks on the regular shows to go home!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:14 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:44 pm

@suzq I am.

First date...They are off to Las Vegas in a private jet. Joan drives to the airport in some fancy car. Pascal wanted to drive but she wasn't having any of that. He is OTT in his reaction to the car, the jet and Las Vegas. Not so sure he is as excited about Joan. She says she wants someone who is adventurous and has a zest for life.

And for me it's another fashion fail for Joan for this date...those puffy shoulders. Good thing they are trying on some clothes, wigs, etc. There is some smooching, some dancing. I don't see it. And they get a visit from Wayne Newton...whose face is so stiff. He sings for them and they dance. They talk of falling in love. No.

Meanwhile back at the mansion Charles and Gary go to the drugstore to stock up on sleep masks, ear plugs to hand out to the other guys so they can get some sleep from the guys who snore and get up to go to the bathroom. They are so cute.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:47 pm

suzq wrote:Anyone watching tonight?

Yes! And enjoying it!! The guys are authentic, kind and fun. They don’t need to cut each other down. Loved guy with Charles L. How kind.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:54 pm

Charles is still thinking about his late wife. He talks to Guy about how she died since he is a doctor. He wanted reassurance that there was nothing he more he could have done. Guy is lovely.

Back in Vagas Joan and Pascal are having dinner under the faux Eiffel Tower and discuss their former partners. He talks about his life in France where they were very poor. I just don't see these two despite her giving him the rose and making out in the farris wheel.

Jonathan is getting the second single date and the rest are off to the group date. He is losing it because he is afraid he won't get the rose and will be going home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:28 pm

Group date is a football date with two football legends...except it isn't football but kick ball on a baseball diamond? Clearly production doesn't want anyone to break a hip. Joan doesn't seem the sporty type. Two teams...winner gets evening with Joan and losers are going back to the mansion.

Guys are really getting into it...until Charles...who is not the sporty type and barely manages to connect, but does help his team take the lead and the win. Red team spends time with Joan...Jordan, Keith, Gary, Charles, Kim, Gil.

Charles talks to Joan about his discussion with Guy and the relief he now feels. She loves that he is being so open. Whatever happens, I think this show has been really good for him.

Commercial with Susan and some of the other golden bachelor contestants pushing oatmeal...with punny dishes...and Joan arrives to the party. Cute, they are really milking this.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:46 pm

Joan gets a call from home. Something is wrong with her mom. She is starting to feel guilty as she is the fixer of her family and usually takes care of her mom.

Gil gets the group date rose because he told Joan he adopted his daughter and her mom grew up in foster care.

At the mansion the guys are getting massages because they are sore from the group date. Guy likes his massage commando. Guy...

Jonathan is heading into the desert for his date. They are horseback riding and she is not a fan. She got bitten years ago and he has never ridden. The blind leading the blind.

Captain is trying to get the other guys to sing a sea shanty to Joan that he wrote about their experience. They are so not on board.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mizzoufan
suzq
barbell
Amethyst
Norcalgal