SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:https://tvline.com/news/abc-fall-premiere-dates-2024-greys-anatomy-911-dwts-1235278896/

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 18
8 pm THE GOLDEN BACHELORETTE series premiere

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 13, 2024 7:59 am

Here's the filming schedule as I know it right now.  They are still filming so will update when I know.

Golden Bachelorette S1

June 16 posted pics of bette packing and leaving for cali

PER RS

- Supposedly will be 10 epi including MTA and ATFR
- Filming will last till end of July

PREMIERE DATE: WED SEPT 18

EPI 1  25-       (  CHOCK/CHARLES CHAPPLE, MARK ANDERSON  )
6/21: meet/greet

ELIMINATED:

EPI 2  
6/22: DAY OFF - move into mansion
6/23:public date
6/24 ID:  Disneyland------- CHOCK/CHARLES CHAPPLE
6/25: public date
6/26: Second Rose Ceremony

ELIMINATED:

EPI 3  (CHOCK/CHARLES CHAPPLE, MARK ANDERSON  )
6/27: ID
6/28: GD-public date
6/29:ID
6/30:Third Rose Ceremony

ELIMINATED:

EPI 4   (CHOCK/CHARLES CHAPPLE, MARK ANDERSON  )
7/1: ID
7/2: GD: Chippendales Theme Kaitlyn Bristowe hosted 9 guys.   MARK ANDERSON
7/3: ID
7/4: Fourth Rose Ceremony

ELIMINATED:

EPI 5:
7/5: ID
7/6: GD
7/7: ID
7/8: Fifth Rose Ceremony:

ELIMINATED

7/9: DAY OFF / TRAVEL

EPI 6:  HTD  4-3
7/10: HTD1:
7/11: DAY OFF / TRAVEL
7/12: HTD 2
7/13: DAY OFF / TRAVEL
7/14: HTD3
7/15: DAY OFF / TRAVEL
7/16: HTD4
7/17: Seventh Rose Ceremony    

ELIMINATED

7/18: TRAVEL

EPI 7: FD  3-2
7/19:  FD1
7/20: DAY OFF
7/21: FD2
7/22: DAY OFF
7/23: FD3
7/24: ROSE CEREMONY

ELIMINATED

EPI 8: LCD / FINALE  2-1
7/25: MTF1:
7/26: MTF2:
7/27: LCD1:
7/28: LCD2:
7/29: FRC

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10820

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 14, 2024 7:21 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:40 pm

Isn’t anyone watching tonight?? Actually liking that they gave us a very in depth intro for Joan. And some good intros for some of the men. Helps to connect with the cast when you feel you know a bit more about them.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:47 pm

luvstx wrote:Isn’t anyone watching tonight??  Actually liking that they gave us a very in depth intro for Joan. And some good intros for some of the men. Helps to connect with the cast when you feel you know a bit more about them.
I'm watching.👋🏾. I love the gown, but not the bow in the back.😊. Nice group of guys👍🏾
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:52 pm

Here we go. Sad story of how Joan lost her husband to prostrate cancer.

Seeing Joan as a young woman, I would not recognize her. She has had a lot of work done. I find it distracting...the lips and her neck. I wish she hadn't. She looked lovely as she was. I like her dress. It's very flattering.

I am liking the guys. Nothing too over the top in the greetings.

Naval captain in uniform...very handsome. Jack singing my way had a nice voice. They all seem nervous. It's cute.

Here comes Kelsey. The guys watching from the house are puzzled. Here comes Mark. He is very handsome and so sweet.

I love listening to these people talk about the love they had for their wives. It gives you hope.

That was a great speech from Joan. Probably best opening speech I have heard. It is lovely to listen to people who can have a proper conversation without a 'like' every other word.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:39 pm

Jack cooks for Joan. I am hungry and so is Chock. He wants Jack to get a rose so he can continue feeding them. I would too. giggling

Keith gets the first impression rose. I thought she was going to give it to Chock.

Joan has Jesse brings out a tv and there are messages from the guys families. So sweet.

Joan had such a hard time handing out the roses. It must be so hard to eliminate people.

The preview looked so promising and then they had to show Gerry showing up.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:43 pm

Sprite, I thought Joan’s “work” would distract me as I have been critical of it. But I’m finding I’m more focussed on her warmth and the depth of the guys she has to pick from. The guys are great by and large. Just love the more mature season.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:44 pm

Kind of wish I weren’t spoiled
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:08 pm

@luvstx I still find it distracting, but she is so warm and well spoken, that it is a pleasure listening to her talking to the gentlemen. I think I already know this group better than the guys who were on Jenn's season.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:19 am

I just loved this episode and I usually don't like the M & G. The guys were so sweet and nice! How often do you see everyone congratulating the 1st impression rose winner?

I liked several guys (Mark!) but a standout for me and a lot of people on Twitter was Charles L! Such a sweet guy and I loved him looking in the fridge! giggling

I still think Joan looks pretty good. At least her face moves which you can't say about a lot of even younger women. I'm not into getting things done but each to their own. I will admit that if/when I need the upper lids done for vision, I've already told my husband that I'll also get my under eyes (mine have always been puffy) but that's it.

Did she tell Mark she loved him in the previews? I wonder in what context? Overall, I'm really looking forward to this season except for Gerry. I'm sure it's a fake out and he'll be gone asap. It gave the same warm fuzzies we had with the women last season. I really think Joan's doing a great job so far and casting was great!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:52 am

@albean99 I was just coming on here to see if I mis-heard or if she did tell Mark "I love you". That will be interesting.
I agree about the guys, she has a great group. Not all would be my choice, but all appeared to be happy to be there, got along with each other. A real change from Jenn's season. Nice to see the grown ups, like a palate cleanser LOL.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Sprite
pavalygurl
Linds911
Fleurdesel
jojo47