SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 6:44 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, @barbell, but glad that you can get some comfort from watching. blowkiss

I just love this season and the guys are so great, even the ones I wasn't sure of to begin with (not counting Gil). The GD was fun to watch although I was sad that Mark was on the losing team. Charles L continues to be a favorite and am glad he got to talk to Guy about his wife. It's hard to see any of the guys go home but Joan was right that she had to make hard choices in order to move towards the end. The Golden Bachelorette was the one we needed after poor Jenn's season. I also enjoyed seeing some of the ladies from last season in the commercial. I didn't need to see Gerry but Joan seemed happy to talk to him.

I think there may be more interest in a Golden BIP than the regular one after the cast of the two seasons. The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 4256136633

That's so sad if true about Chock's mom, @pavalygurl . I always thought that Joan was a favorite of Gerry's and it was hard when she left so it will be interesting if Chock leaving but coming back puts him ahead of others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Oct 10, 2024 3:38 pm

I am hoping there will be a Golden BIP! I would certainly watch that for sure! Just loving the guys who are very gracious and kind towards each other! But I do think the season is going way too fast and this quick pace can be a negative on many levels!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:01 pm

Im.confused. I didn't think they were allowed phones?? Everyone has their phone this season

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2024 5:33 pm

I think the producers give them phones to use.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:18 pm

They seem to be allowing a lot of different things this season, @mizzoufan. We've seen phones, Charles L and Gary shopping, and the guys getting massages. Joan also got to use the phone which also isn't usual. I guess they decided to mix things up this season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mizzoufan
suzq
barbell
Amethyst
Norcalgal