SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Oct 19, 2024 5:30 pm

One way Mark might work as a lead is if they get another bunch of boisterous women like they did for Gerry's season. Mark wouldn't have to carry the show!

And I have to disagree with just about everyone about Chock. I actually think he's a good fit for Joan. Or at least as good of a fit as you can get in a 6-week speed-dating situation. But to me, it just seems like one of those situations in which he really feels he's found the right one. And hopefully Joan is just as certain by the end of this.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 19, 2024 6:27 pm

@Buckeye_Fan I for one think he is a good fit for her, I simply don't care for him. Something about him...and I can't quite put my finger on what...I find off putting.

To me, they are both too serious, without much of a sense of humour. I can't get into either one. They seem nice enough, but a bit too stuffy for my taste.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
albean99
Norcalgal
Amethyst
pavalygurl
Linds911